Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) (44276 Views)

6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Truckpusher(m): 12:59am On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:

Bro.. No b my fault,

Its just that am tired of the white lies and cheap propaganda from all these political parties smiley
I feel you sha.

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:03am On Feb 26, 2015
DollyParton1:
Girl, keep ur money, you are gomna need it.

I love the girl so I expect you do the same
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by tammie24: 1:05am On Feb 26, 2015
dhardline:
Young girl thank God your parents have enough to send you to a school in lekki with a private car and even give you pocket money at 9...they are obviouly enjoying the benefits of a goodluck run government.
cheesy
I tell u... Right on point jare!

2 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 26, 2015
Fairy tale and another attention seeking people. What does the child know?

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Haywhymido(m): 1:07am On Feb 26, 2015
i want change too. however,both parties shd stop dis nonsense.U expect me to believe dis s.hit Cheap political propaganda.

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by manutdadex(m): 1:08am On Feb 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Wow that's inspiring

Ordinary Nigerians donate for Apc while thievies donate for Pdp.
damn...tifnubu and Atiku are odnary jst because they are in Apc...wow u guys dont suprise me anymore...
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:08am On Feb 26, 2015
DickDastardly:
ARRANGEE!
Apc allow this little girl to focus on her studies.

Lmao Free the girls abeg
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Matilde1: 1:10am On Feb 26, 2015
bloody lies. APC need to convaince people with their agenda, strategy, and how they want to take Nigeria to the next level. Not this kind of things. Even if it is true it is nothing, forget! This may happen too with PDP, don't show this to us, no sentiment in this issue of election, we need fact. For me this 4 years is gone! Neither Goodluck nor Buhari is okay for this position.

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:10am On Feb 26, 2015
Trailblazer1:
APC keeps pulling new stunts everyday to deceive gullible Nigerians, the next will be that Awolowo bequeathed some wealth for a future party that will use 'change' as its slogan

Hahahaha It's the beauty of having strong Opposition bruhh

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by wummyanthoy: 1:11am On Feb 26, 2015
Instead of U 2 keep ur money U r wasting it on indian hemp & drugs on half current presidential candidate, while d yeye people fix a digital billboard dat runs generator wit diesel 24hrs btw iyana ipaja & pleasure everyday for 24hrs all in d name of campaign while d money can be use 2 renovate ur school, buy books or do drainage 2 avoid u students frm bin swept away by flood during raining season like its bin happening ! Is dat d change u want ? Abi you telling dem 2 pls in d name of God 4 dem 2 stop using female girls like u as a sucide bomber ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 26, 2015
manutdadex:
damn...tifnubu and Atiku are odnary jst because they are in Apc...wow u guys dont suprise me anymore...

Pdp openly raised 21 billion naira for Jonathan, now show me where the people you mentioned publicly did that.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by manutdadex(m): 1:17am On Feb 26, 2015
MRLINGTON:

Mayb it's cos u're dull or u knew not what u wanted or u neva wanted to know...

A kid of green spring?? She must be very brilliant
lolz...dat pikin get sense pass u i sweae!! So jst attendin an expensive skool where dey are begd and pampered b4 class is d same wit being smart?? Well u giv dem hope..if at dis age u stil b like dis...den d 9 yr olds there get hope!
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by ManUtdholic: 1:23am On Feb 26, 2015
When APC dey talk(lie)
Devil go dey 1 corner taking notes

3 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by coolxpat(m): 1:24am On Feb 26, 2015
Justfollowit:
Very very dumb propaganda

Tooth fairy in Nigeria? Hey parents must be either whities
just follow it smiley
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by manutdadex(m): 1:26am On Feb 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Pdp openly raised 21 billion naira for Jonathan, now show me where the people you mentioned publicly did that.
well its a waste of mtn's fuel replyin folkes like u...well u askd for it..d forex tradin dat too place durin ur primaries na bedroom donation..and which one is beta..donatin in d open or secretly! Well i dont expect u to get my point...
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 26, 2015
coolxpat:
just follow it smiley

Hi!
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by teejah03(m): 1:34am On Feb 26, 2015
AbuMikey:
Even if I'm an APC fan, ''We all know this is all fake.''

Well, its still SaiBuhari come March 28. wink

In. don reach like dis wey be say we go dey talk cojent matter...na one pickin na him go dey use decieve us

Nawa o
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by m4una(m): 1:36am On Feb 26, 2015
This one na pure "arangee". The whole "show" has noting to do with any 9 yr old.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by 234GT(m): 1:38am On Feb 26, 2015
Only the fools will be carried away by this!
Don't worry, I will soon compose a facebook post in support of GEJ by a baby yet to be christened!
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by bunmioguns(m): 1:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Am an APC fan but I don't believe in this

cool cool

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 26, 2015
she should have rather bought a ticket to wizkid's concert. this one nah big fyiokup oh!
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by sapientia(m): 2:28am On Feb 26, 2015
lol...

And she wrote this?

hehehehehe..

I love Naija
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by 190: 2:40am On Feb 26, 2015
DickDastardly:
ARRANGEE!
Apc allow this little girl to focus on her studies.

grin I just died reading this

Btw that letter must have bin written by her dad
An apc thug as well

3 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by 190: 2:42am On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:
Mtscheeew!

Soon dem go say baby donate him feeding bottle or mama breast to apc undecided

Lie mohammed angry

Rotfl grin
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by coolxpat(m): 2:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Wow that's inspiring

Ordinary Nigerians donate for Apc while thievies donate for Pdp.

Those who spoke english has said "common sense is not common".... So as big as you are,you don't know that the lil girl has been told on what to say,cause i see no reason why a girl that escaped toddler-hood few years back would know anything about the countries politics.

Hey....i mean,think about it.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 26, 2015
diluminati:
lalasticala, isnt' it better we see the picture of the child so saTans do not come in here to say another arrangey don appear?

i never land one dumb and clueless saTan don show him head for fence

Stop thinking like a baby being fed with milk....What does even an 11year old know about the countries politics,not to talk of a nine year old.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 26, 2015
Ogini serf? hmmmmm!!! c this small girl sending money to APC as if she don't kW politics? well sha , since you don't kW what to use the lunch money to buy, you don't kW what to use your ajo money to buy and even the one that is paining me pass is u don't even kW that u can buy new teeth for Aba with your fairy fairy money... ehnnn small girl... emmmmm you kW business is not moving well cos of this osibanjo buhari and even Jonathan ehnnn or nairaland I dey lie ... hohoho ehnnn y u no send that one wey u want send give them next week to ma bank account.. hmmm ... beko.. Tank u

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 3:33am On Feb 26, 2015
ollah1:
She said she wants to be a doctor. She's knows doctors can't do without going on strike. She also knows her dream wouldn't be achievable under GEJ

What does a 9year old know about politicking ¿....Please lways ask God to give you wisdom & understanding every morning,so you would be able to lead & differentiate between good & bad.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Babs24: 3:33am On Feb 26, 2015
Aprime:
How gullible are Nigerians?

Donating to the same politicians you brand thieves and looting professionals for some stupíd campaign.

By the way, a 9 year old can't write such letter.
And even if true, her parents failed big time.

Donating their 9 years old daughter lunch money while Buhari's daughter is schooling in the UK. Shame.

You nailed it jawe bro. Thanks a lot... The letter wasn't written by a 9years old but by a grown-up who tried to sound childish...

Now I realise what people say

APC is full of ShiTt
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Babs24:

You nailed it jawe bro. Thanks a lot... The letter wasn't written by a 9years old but by a grown-up who tried to sound childish...

Now I realise what people say

APC is full of ShiTt

I thought as much,a 9 year old reasoning like an adult....
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 26, 2015
Perfecter4real:
Even the children, babes and toddlers recognize change when they see it...We need change
APC all the way.

Always ask God for wisdom & understanding in your prayers,so you know the difference from your right to your left hand....So an adult like you can be deceived one too many times.

I mean can you listen to yourself¿...Believing a 9 year old could come up with such an idea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances / Ortom: Why I Refused To Welcome Buhari In Lafia, Nasarawa" / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.