Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) (61393 Views)

Another Physically Challenged Rocks Military Outfit In Onitsha (Pics, Video) / Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. / Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by dustydee: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
fear fear president.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Uncletony(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
The neccessary thing for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing!. GEJ till Nigeria become one.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by teadrake(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
ishiamu:
Is only Gej we know and he's the one to lead us to the promise land amen
Wake up from your nightmare bro. and be realistic.Promise land Koo...Promise farm ni.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Jwonder(m): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
LewisO:
So na d dumb thing wey dis Mr Clueless wan dey do be dis? undecided

Guy..u and those who liked ur post are stupid, datz nt a gun his holding..fool

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Bryancrox(m): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Airforce1:
i like this man to a fault

I like him whole heartedly

May God almighty continue to bless and protect him
grin
[b]AMEN[\b]

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Eluwilussit(m): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
PEREP:

Will you say Amen if I tell you 'May God run your life the way GMB ran Nigeria in 84/85 to the extent that you wake and Sleep in Fear of your own govt and sweat to get what you want with your money at hand and the list continues'

Will you say Amen?

God is God and in a Special Class

What about praying for him and his family to achieve nothing in the next 29 years? Just like Buhari achieved nothing in the last 29 years. No be only them sabi pray na!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
PEREP:

Will you say Amen if I tell you 'May God run your life the way GMB ran Nigeria in 84/85 to the extent that you wake and Sleep in Fear of your own govt and sweat to get what you want with your money at hand and the list continues'

Will you say Amen?

God is God and in a Special Class
Amen, Amen and Amen. Cos There weren't disinhibitions
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by tola9ja: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=21pt]the clueless one [/size]

1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by buskie13(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
IfyAwazie:
The uniform no fit am sef.

I hate to see our president in army uniform. He looks like a dictator.
how do u want him to look like?
a lecturer abi
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
God Bless the commander-in-chief

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
shellworker:

May your family be killed as GMB sponsored Boko Haram and Almajiris are killing innocent Nigerians in the North. Say amen to that.
Amen as far as he is not guilty of the allegations.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by ManMountain(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
What any rational Nigerian would be asking is why leave it so late.?
#Siggy
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by ishiamu(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
teadrake:
Wake up from your nightmare bro. and be realistic.Promise land Koo...Promise farm ni.

Ok I know I didn't mention your name shaa mind ya biz
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
What a wonderful President we have ********

Just look at our president over there with Nigerian Securities**************

Very happy with His people********
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by alphaconde(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
While am not impressed with the records of our present politicaal class, I can't help but to single Jonathan out. I love him
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by oyejideogunjumo: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
IfyAwazie:

As the commander in chief heads them and can give orders too.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by zingywingy: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sorry GEJ....but its too late....
We just realized bokoharam is politics because we re fighting them without importation of American SWAT.
You could have done this last year Sir..
You need to pack to Otueke because of lost souls under ur watch.

Buhari 2015
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by LewisO: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jwonder:

[s] Guy..u and those who liked ur post are stupid, datz nt a gun his holding..fool[/s]
Who is this dumbed head? undecided
U must be an iddiot! undecided
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Wow...I love this. I love my President. God bless President GEJ.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap MTN Data for Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem, 1GB for N1,200 (Credit you within 5 minutes/ 24hours service available)

Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee)

Design a Simple Dynamic Website + Domain Name + Hosting in One Day for N30, 000 (Negotiable)

Call: 08107873795
Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by walozanga(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
GEJ u are u best come rain come shine

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by datribune: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Justdulla:
He looks smart,buh just quite unfortunate he goofed to much, so his lost ma Vote...Sai Baba

Nigerians ar smarter than dis clown who doesn't giv a damn. We don't giv a damn about d Divider-in-Chief's fake political visit to Mubi or emergency commissioning of fake projects dat reek of shameless desperation & hustling 4 votes like a political Almajiri. It took a 16yr old girl, Malaila Yusufzai to make d clown even meet wit d parents of d Chibok girls. As we speak he has never been to Chibok Were it not 4 d competition frm d APC in dis election, dis clown might never hav visited d N/east whom he considers not as part of his constituency but as people who were trying to make d nation ungovernable 4 him. smh. How clueless is dis guy?!
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Ama80(f): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Justdulla:
He looks smart,buh just quite unfortunate he goofed to much, so his lost ma Vote...Sai Baba
pls reconsider bro.he is as human as you n i.he stil remain d best choice in absence of better alternative.your honest opinion endeard u to me hence your honest vote means a lot to him.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by bigtt76(f): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Political General ...juuh man grin You nor de wear black boots on camo ....somebody nor tell am?
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by echelons(m): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
mickyeddi:
Just look at those bloated generals next to the president, are there no fitness requirements in the military?

Mr six packs, can you challenge any one one them to a wrestling bout? what else can you do other than stay at home and chat?
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
OPERATION RESTORE CONFIDENCE IN GOODLUCK

[size=18pt]CRITICAL MISSION FAILURE[/size]

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by HoneySwag(f): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Justdulla:
don't lose ur vote to buhari, vote GEJ i believe so much dat he can cause dat change u're lukin for n i expect u to believ too.... Pls vote wisely

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nice boots Mr president

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by ylaa(f): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
na lie na bad belle de worry you. e fit am well well

IfyAwazie:

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by dafemnet: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Why has GEJ changed all of a sudden?the fear of Nigerians is the beginning of wisdom for jonathan....Lets vote him out so they will know we mean business in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Truckpusher(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
lafex:
Imagine a commander in uniform that can't hold a gun not talk of using it
Omo! That guy na Ijaw boy o. grin
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by marshallz(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Working the talk, The President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed of the Forces of Nigeria. A smart gentleman, this gesture will go a long way to boost the morale of our gallant military personel. GEJ carrygo! Till 2019. #GEJ2015 #GEJContinuity #March4GEJ #NigeriaDecides

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) / My Experience At Inec Obio/akpor Pvc Collection Centre, Port Harcourt / Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.