Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them (44448 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy / Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by faradexs09(m): 3:36am On Mar 10, 2015
Saimeritus:
The past 3 girlfriend I had dumped me because I refused to do the thing with them. I'm from a very responsible family and I had a covenant with God not to have sex until marriage. I have been good to those girls , buys them lots of gift cos I'm on 3 scholarships.The day I went to the home of my 2nd gf, we were all alone in the house, she kept touching me but I didn't make a move. This infuriated her. The next day I called her, she keeps busying my calls. She dumped me just like that. My last gf came to my room at school the other day and I cooked for her, entertained her very well but when she showed green light , I rejected it. I have been calling her since then but she doesn't pick my calls. They all say that I'm not a man. pls what should I do to keep a good girl into a relationship? I think I am a failure when it comes to relationships. candid advice needed
It simply selfcontrol if I decide to ve a sexless relationship I set the tone from the start, is either deal or no deal, no one should walk into a relationship blindfolded, cos u choose to master d urge doesnt make dt a deformity, cos u ve d bulge nd u er damn not,definitely gay or impotent, some pple just need d affection, companionship nd emotional experience of the buildup, pple would either consider u a lameass guy or prickless, d world is far spoilt, even 10yr olds engage in co.itus.....mmm scary sh.it...neva mean u hate sex though..
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Jnrbaino4real(m): 3:47am On Mar 10, 2015
Pure arrant nonsense and cock and bill story, you buy then lots of gifts , cook for them and treat them nice, and then you refuse to tou h them, right? In as much as its possible to happen in life, I will say you are just am attention seeker , claiming holier than though! Why go into a relationship when you not ready to marry, so what are you looking for ? It's either this is a make up story or just one hell of a crap
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 10, 2015
redcliff:
Then dont date any woman till you are about to get married.
YOU MAY NOT BE SERIOUS IF YOU REJECT THIS EXCEPTIONAL ADVICE.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 10, 2015
Harbosede02:
*yimu*op i don't believe u.

undecided undecided Are you insinuating that these "type of men" don't exist?
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by hippyzuki(f): 4:51am On Mar 10, 2015
Pls come n date me m single 4 the same reason
Saimeritus:
The past 3 girlfriend I had dumped me because I refused to do the thing with them. I'm from a very responsible family and I had a covenant with God not to have sex until marriage. I have been good to those girls , buys them lots of gift cos I'm on 3 scholarships.The day I went to the home of my 2nd gf, we were all alone in the house, she kept touching me but I didn't make a move. This infuriated her. The next day I called her, she keeps busying my calls. She dumped me just like that. My last gf came to my room at school the other day and I cooked for her, entertained her very well but when she showed green light , I rejected it. I have been calling her since then but she doesn't pick my calls. They all say that I'm not a man. pls what should I do to keep a good girl into a relationship? I think I am a failure when it comes to relationships. candid advice needed
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 10, 2015
Harbosede02:
*yimu*op i don't believe u.
PLS! Give this lady one cold orijin!
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by ethylene: 5:22am On Mar 10, 2015
No time for this shit! Came here only to poach cockroaches
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Sheggy13(m): 5:29am On Mar 10, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

What if God doesn't want you to make an abstinence covenant with him?
My brother,God wants everyone to make an abstinence covenant with Him. That's why formication is termed a sin. I was just like the OP but I ensured I never had any defined romantic relationship with any lady; just casual friendship with very few. Unfortunately I caved in the pressure during the last quarter of my masters programme. I wasn't a devoted Christian so to say and things didn't work out between me and the lady I started seeing after my youth service. Looking back, one tend to cherish those moments but things have got out of control now immediately you taste that forbidden fruit once, you always crave it afterwards.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by ezeemilk(m): 5:59am On Mar 10, 2015
People will dump, reject u because they cannot afford expensive fin...u r jst too expensive for them ma guy, jst kip to ur vow with as he preserve a wandafull one for u nd a great future ...u will never regret it I bet u
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Equado(m): 6:08am On Mar 10, 2015
redcliff:
as easy as ABC
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by shepherdnoble: 6:11am On Mar 10, 2015
Saimeritus:
YOU KNOW ARE NOT READY N YOU DEY GO FIND THEM. IT'S DIFFICULT FOR GIRLS OF NOWADAYS TO LAUGH WITH YOU WITHOUT SEX...THEY CAN'T DO WITHOUT SEX! SO WAIT AS U HAVE CONVENANT WITH GOD TILL YOUR MARRIAGE, DON'T ALLOW LUST OF FLESH TO MAKE YOU BREAK UR TIE WITH GOD. BUT IF U NO SAY D THING DEY SCRATCH YOU, WEY BE SAY U NO GO FIT WAIT....MEK U SCRATCHAM BACK...BF HOMO SPIRIT GO ENTER YOU OO.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by eromspete(m): 6:17am On Mar 10, 2015
op FACE YOUR BOOKS AND STOP DECEIVING GIRLS. ABSTAIN FROM AND STAY CELIBATE TILL YOU GRADUATE AND WANT TO GET MARRIED.

Saimeritus:
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by kado(m): 6:24am On Mar 10, 2015
Saimeritus:
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Kanyol(m): 6:24am On Mar 10, 2015
Saimeritus:
Since ur not ready to f##k, and ur sure ur not gay, stop dating girls until ur ready for marriage.
And from what u said, I can sense that the girls u date have issues with their hormones. You show them u care and they get orgasms for you, only to be turned down. Of course, they'd dump ur sorry ass
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by tete7000(m): 6:28am On Mar 10, 2015
Saimeritus:

OP, you are not a failure and this is one of those crosses you have to carry for wanting to be a child of God. Fortunately, every rejection you get should make you resolve more to stick to your gun. Ask yourself, of what moral vaue can a wayward, sex-addict be to you now or to your children if you end up marrying her? They are devilish seeking only to make you become spiritually hopeless like them. Everyone that leaves you show you you are on track. Keep doing your right thing, stay focused, remain determined, at the right time God will give a woman of your dream. The scripture says 'A good wife is a gift from the Lord '. You will eventually find one but not until satan has tried to frustrate and discourage your resolve with many of those demonic ones. Stand firm and remember ' Nothing good comes easy' . Few know God, only a remnant shall be saved. Don't join the sinking ship! Be wise
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by darepoju(m): 6:32am On Mar 10, 2015
redcliff:
u are not alone o...
the best thing is to concentrate more on our future...
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by bobbyruffy(m): 6:36am On Mar 10, 2015
Bros, go check yourself.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by 1stola: 6:56am On Mar 10, 2015
Saimeritus:
Please send me their numbers so that I can help you talk sense to them.
You will definitely thank me later.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 10, 2015
ayokunlei:

LOGICAL MIND :its better u use LOGIC(reasoning) to talk and NOT Emotion. Hope u know d meaning of ur moniker?
If u do, prove what u wrote abeg.
Sex doesn't bond any relationship but Love, understanding and sole purpose for the dating.
Sex is just a complement in a relatiomship.
You both are fools
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 10, 2015
Saimeritus:
keeping ones sef os not easy but trust me its worth it those gals are just seeing u 4 de now God has better plans 4 ur future so don't allow 10 or 5 mins of pleasure ruin it for u pls I beg u keep ur sef de Good lord shall reward you
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Etidobassey: 7:06am On Mar 10, 2015
just be patient God will give u a girl that support your position on sex.just be patient God will give u a girl that support your position on sex.just be patient God will give u a girl that support your position on sex.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by iyky(m): 7:07am On Mar 10, 2015
redcliff:

SIMPLE!!!
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Jok3r(m): 7:08am On Mar 10, 2015
Re u a virgin, if no den ur joystik get probs else u av feelns nd blood runs tru ur veins nt engine oil.
Saimeritus:
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by 0b1nna: 7:23am On Mar 10, 2015
Bro, your reward is in heaven. smiley

#Lifetime torture for eternal bliss.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by dayotheone(m): 7:25am On Mar 10, 2015
I don't think you pple are still answering the question professional ..cause the guy said .."he is not having sex until he marry" but are you saying when he is matured and he is not married, he won't have thesame challenges ..well the best thing I would have advice you is to keep searching and wen you found one ,make your stand know quickly ..there are many pple like you outside , do not let your greatest believe and control be lost just because of simple girls who are having no where reach..
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by liliana(f): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2015
Saimeritus:
@OP,

You are not a failure when it comes to relationships, Infact you treat your ladies well.

However, as you have decided to take your position of no sex before marriage (which I must commend you for), it would be in your best interest to refrain from dating for now. I would suggest you build more platonic friendships with girls, just to have an understanding of them and I am sure in the process you will find someone that shares the same moral values as you.

Please do not break your covenant because of this. It's not worth it. Be confident because I think you are doing the right thing.

Wish you all the best!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Takim107(f): 7:41am On Mar 10, 2015
Where have you been? My kind of man! !!
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by 400billionman: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2015
I understand your plight.

It is still the same girls who will say you used and dumped them after having slept with them (when you discovered they lack character)..

Some of them reason that keeping a man means taking him to bed to mark territory.
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 10, 2015
redcliff:

SIMPLE!

is it that hard undecided
Re: I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them by klins4213(m): 7:53am On Mar 10, 2015
Saimeritus:

Please what is your name?Because you wrote like my younger Brother and he is on scholarship too...Show yourself now or...I will report to Dad that you have started having babes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Silent Pain Of The Husband / Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander / What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.