Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? (42664 Views)

Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? / How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? / I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Truckpusher(m): 2:33am On Mar 27, 2015
We don't date em ,we simply fucck em and let them be with their too many wahala. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sampsondeen(m): 2:37am On Mar 27, 2015
mrobotor:
!!! How To Get Your husband Back & Avoid Divorce !!!

At last my happiness has been restored by a Man named Dr Jato ,, my name is Lisa Buckley I want every one on this site or forum to join me thank this Dr JATO for what he just did for me and my kids. my story goes like this I was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to SPAIN for a business trip where he met this prostitute who be witched him to hate me and the kids and love her only so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to SPAIN to see that other woman. so I and my kids were now so frustrated and I was just staying with my mum and I was not be treating good because my mama got married to another man when my daddy died, so the man she got married to was not treating I and my kids well so I was so confuse and I was searching for a way to get my husband back to me and my kids so one day as I was browsing on my computer I saw a testimony about this MAN Dr JATO of Jatosolution@hotmail.com shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me too so I also think of giving it a try at first,,but i was scared by when I think of what me and my kids are passing through so I contact him and he told me to stay calm for just two days that my husband shall be restored to me and to my best surprise I received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and I called Dr JATO and he said your problems are solved my child so this was how I get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from Dr JATO of Jatosolution@hotmail.com I want you all on this forums or guestbook to join me to say a huge thanks to Dr jato and I will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him for help and not only that i think he does he also do many spell as far he is a spell caster you can invite him on facebook at jato oboh or call him at +2347014201935 he is there to ANSWER you at any time hope you find your problem solve.
FRAUD!!!
Beware oh!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by summerflame(m): 2:43am On Mar 27, 2015
I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart….my whatsapp number is 09036140070, pin is 28923441.. can i have yours as well and your BB pin?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by NobleAky(m): 3:08am On Mar 27, 2015
ivyT:

Yea,some guys are just perfect for dating,,nothing serious
D guy myt not even want to marry her sef or even marry at all at all
cheesy
so after u don waste that juicy part with him u come carry the chaff meet the unfortunate husband? I refuse!
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Mhizizzy(f): 3:44am On Mar 27, 2015
justjify:

My dear, am glad you are single. Please face your studies ooh! For now boy no good for you.

Thanks tho
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by tempem: 3:45am On Mar 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
oboi eh,omo see Shuning!

Lol, you see am
?

My eye no dey oh.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by bqlekan(m): 3:48am On Mar 27, 2015
Yes, whenever the pretty young lady comes around... grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by justjify(m): 4:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Eniqurl:
None of d above tongue

Kai! Take one of the above
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by justjify(m): 4:07am On Mar 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Thanks tho
You are welcome
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by justjify(m): 4:13am On Mar 27, 2015
mrobotor:
!!! How To Get Your husband Back & Avoid Divorce !!!

At last my happiness has been restored by a Man named Dr Jato ,, my name is Lisa Buckley I want every one on this site or forum to join me thank this Dr JATO for what he just did for me and my kids. my story goes like this I was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to SPAIN for a business trip where he met this prostitute who be witched him to hate me and the kids and love her only so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to SPAIN to see that other woman. so I and my kids were now so frustrated and I was just staying with my mum and I was not be treating good because my mama got married to another man when my daddy died, so the man she got married to was not treating I and my kids well so I was so confuse and I was searching for a way to get my husband back to me and my kids so one day as I was browsing on my computer I saw a testimony about this MAN Dr JATO of Jatosolution@hotmail.com shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me too so I also think of giving it a try at first,,but i was scared by when I think of what me and my kids are passing through so I contact him and he told me to stay calm for just two days that my husband shall be restored to me and to my best surprise I received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and I called Dr JATO and he said your problems are solved my child so this was how I get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from Dr JATO of Jatosolution@hotmail.com I want you all on this forums or guestbook to join me to say a huge thanks to Dr jato and I will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him for help and not only that i think he does he also do many spell as far he is a spell caster you can invite him on facebook at jato oboh or call him at +2347014201935 he is there to ANSWER you at any time hope you find your problem solve.

Wana akuna ne, Gaskiya
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nnennavera(f): 4:28am On Mar 27, 2015
purityval:
Yes yes yes nd yes
dat is de best answer
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by plendil: 4:47am On Mar 27, 2015
who i dey date sef?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by LeJeun3: 4:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Well........
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Tashaamania(f): 5:15am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Chizzy20:
so y re u guys datin, since u both knw it wont lead to marriage...y nt end it nd jst becum frnds...
we met while searching for d right candidate we both knw we ar nt gud for each other. we ar jst hlping each other.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by MacMaster01(m): 5:22am On Mar 27, 2015
jomile:
SPEECHLESS lipsrsealed
that means yes?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Tashaamania(f): 5:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 5:43am On Mar 27, 2015
Tashaamania:

why editing? Lol
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Tashaamania(f): 5:45am On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:

why editing? Lol

Lol I changed my mind about posting
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 5:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Tashaamania:

Lol I changed my mind about posting
Why? But its a cool topic for your kinds tht are in a relatnshp,cn you move to d nxt level wt your relatnshp?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Blackfire(m): 5:47am On Mar 27, 2015
mirexxx:
with all my heart cry

see lie *yimu*
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Tashaamania(f): 5:48am On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:

Why? But its a cool topic for your kinds tht are in a relatnshp,cn you move to d nxt level wt your relatnshp?
are you OP? tongue
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 5:49am On Mar 27, 2015
Tashaamania:

are you OP? tongue
no but am interestd n helpn op out lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 27, 2015
MacMaster01:

that means yes?
it means am not sure
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by geeudy(f): 5:51am On Mar 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
This is a Question For all of u in a Relationship.Am sorry am still searching.sad

Airforce1
axortedbabe
pinkycute
sleekyshuga
sarimah
MarthaK
prettythicksme
karchibabe

Come Tell Ous If you Can Marry The Person You are currentyl daten
yes I will, and we are planning towards it. We've been togada since primary skul days, we were both classmates in primary school and in secondary school, but he entered University before me. I will say yes to him again and again cos he's a wonderful being, and I love him soooooooooooooo much.m

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 27, 2015
pbs4real:
oya tel us why lemme knw if i cn help.
Smile....sorry I can't bring my issues here
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Tashaamania(f): 5:52am On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:

no but am interestd n helpn op out lol
Lol nice of you to help out grin but you were wrong where you said this thread is for my kind, actually it aint tongue
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 27, 2015
pbs4real:
wre u dey since wey i bin wan marry d wrng person,i dn reach ma b/stp nw. . So bae ow fa?
u r very funny
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Tashaamania(f): 5:53am On Mar 27, 2015
geeudy:
yes I will, and we are planning towards it. We've been togada since primary skul days, we were both classmates in primary school and in secondary school, but he entered University before me. I will say yes to him again and again cos he's a wonderful being, and I love him soooooooooooooo much.m
Make sure you invite me cry cry
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 27, 2015
2dice:

ooh i gerrit..
There is nothing the lord can't do
Smile dear cheesy cheesy
since you ain't enjoying yur relationship why ven't you quit?
still hoping maybe tins will change
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Bifwoli: 5:55am On Mar 27, 2015
No I can't.NEVER,NEVER bcoz she has a short fuse and I've come to secretly learn she looks down on Africans.

Not fit for purpose.NEVER.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 5:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Tashaamania:

Lol nice of you to help out grin but you were wrong where you said this thread is for my kind, actually it aint tongue
lol really? So you mean you actually NOT dating?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? / Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.