Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? (42653 Views)

Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? / How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? / I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Burger01(m): 7:29am On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:

hmmmm so I guess u takin ut time then
Yeah right.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by joanana(f): 7:30am On Mar 27, 2015
Yes , yes yes yes... ... grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:32am On Mar 27, 2015
bengems:
No!!! She too fat. Na d kpormor me dey flex! hehehehe
Jesu!!! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Rajjah(f): 7:32am On Mar 27, 2015
YES YES YES....n he is my fiance
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by veraiyke(m): 7:33am On Mar 27, 2015
Yes yes yes I will gladly marry her. She is an angel, an epitome of beauty, supportive,caring n loving.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 27, 2015
My mum no go gree..

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 27, 2015
My mum no go gree..
..But I go gree
Her papa fit gree
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Reaper231(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2015
daviide:
Nooooo oh ..Altho' she is very fine me I can't #very boring am d one alwayz makin' ha laff shey me I no dey laff ni cry

Lol. So u r feeling like d clown in d relationship; d 1 dat enternains bt is never entertained
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by olareed(m): 7:35am On Mar 27, 2015
ivyT:

Y not?
Oya where u pack ur range rover
his range rover is intact....hope ur v is intact too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Largernonso(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2015
@op. d question should be. can u marry those people u r currently dating??
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Jehovahemma(m): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2015
i have the experience don't tell ladies about wedding when you are dating both well some ladies love it.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by 2dice(m): 7:47am On Mar 27, 2015
jomile:
still hoping maybe tins will change
swwrrty..Change is constant
Morning to yo
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 27, 2015
pbs4real:
oya stp dre and ans d questn b4 i vex. . .my vex no gud ooh.
it wasnt for me
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by itops(f): 8:01am On Mar 27, 2015
hmmmmm, some topics on NAIRA LAND.eeerhh!!

mtcheeeeeeewwwww!!!!
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:

I'm currently single, but all the girls I've dated save for two, I can confidently marry them if the relationship had lasted longer. I can't even date someone I can't marry. That's my first consideration before starting any relationship.
hmm so whose fault was it?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Youngpo413: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Rainess:

I don't know. Maybe I will stop seeing him.
why maybe?the time is now,just stop seeing him immediately so that he can look for someone who truely loves him,for his mind,he even be thinking of marrying u...
Chei guys don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by abioyeolaide(m): 8:13am On Mar 27, 2015
yes!!! cos I can't date a person I can't marry.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Tashaamania(f): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:

wow, av alwas knwn that guy is a mess sad
But you beautiful, am sure you gat soo many on ur neck wink
Lol he's not a mess, it's just how it is
to your other comment, grin grin grin wink
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Tashaamania:

Lol he's not a mess, it's just how it is
to your other comment, grin grin grin wink
and why r u just replyn nw shocked
hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Youngpo413: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2015
blublahd:

what drew you to him at first?
his cash
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by chidiandre(m): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2015
don't know again
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinizia: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:

hmm so whose fault was it?

My last relationship - it's no one's fault. Circumstances beyond our control led to the end of it.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by uzolexis(f): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Me I don't know sef undecided undecided
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by blakky97(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:
#teamsingle grin
im sorry.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Canme4u(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:
#teamsingle grin
lets team Double nah grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by uzolexis(f): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2015
salt419:
NO

We are both AS sad

Ah,this one hard gaan...me i'm AS, we have 2 filter b4 it gets serious cry
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by ivyT(f): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2015
olareed:
his range rover is intact....hope ur v is intact too?

Y not grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 27, 2015
mirexxx:
with all my heart cry
hmm.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:

My last relationship - it's no one's fault. Circumstances beyond our control led to the end of it.
I see..
well its all good
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sammieguze(m): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Seriously.... I cnt just let her go.

pweetiedee:
. Wow
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by uzolexis(f): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2015
falconey:

hell no I play na.......not with her.

Body no be firewood!

So ur cheating on her, that's very bad angry sad

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by drealnamdy(m): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2015
Nairaland is turnin out to be a forum for a specific set of youthful boys n girls..why not jst form a chat group...imagine the kind of topic that made the front page where as vital topics that needs to be discussed are trashed...#makebuharienterfirst... all dis nonsense will stop angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.