Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? (42658 Views)

Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? / How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? / I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 5:58am On Mar 27, 2015
jomile:
still hoping maybe tins will change
thats the "wrongest" thing to do, hopin things wl change
move on bae, he'll never change his person for sm1 else..
my God, there are too many men

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Tashaamania(f): 5:59am On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:

lol really? So you mean you actually NOT dating?
grin
I got friends, is what I can say Cherry, friends tongue
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 6:00am On Mar 27, 2015
Tashaamania:
grin
I got friends, is what I can say Cherry, friends tongue
shocked shocked
and I tot you and a guy on here had somthn goin goin on
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Tashaamania(f): 6:02am On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
shocked shocked
and I tot you and a guy on here had somthn goin goin on
oh cherryice, I have answered that question before na grin
why do you wanna embarrass me? grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by bqlekan(m): 6:02am On Mar 27, 2015
jomile:
still hoping maybe tins will change
Dear,lets work it out togeda, lets not spread our dirty linen in the public.. all wil b fine shogbo? grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 6:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Tashaamania:
oh cherryice, I have answered that question before na grin
why do you wanna embarrass me? grin
aww srry b kissddnt mean to
but I dnt remember you answerin d questn tho embarassed
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Tashaamania(f): 6:07am On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
aww srry b kissddnt mean to
but I dnt remember you answerin d questn tho embarassed
I see, what question again?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by EJanni(f): 6:09am On Mar 27, 2015
I'm just confused about d whole thing! to say the truth I'm afraid. kissI'm just confused about d whole thing! to say the truth I'm afraid.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
thats the "wrongest" thing to do, hopin things wl change
move on bae, he'll never change his person for sm1 else..
my God, there are too many men
tanks dear,dats wat my friends said too,dat I deserve better
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 6:10am On Mar 27, 2015
Tashaamania:

I see, what question again?
smh, if you think I wont ask I'll ask tongue
so wats up dnt you and lipsrsealed have somethn for real
Do u wnt me to mention hs moniker?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Tashaamania(f): 6:11am On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:

smh, if you think I wont ask I'll ask tongue
so wats up dnt you and lipsrsealed have somethn for real
Do u wnt me to mention hs moniker?
Dont mention it grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by hamilton62(m): 6:11am On Mar 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
This is a Question For all of u in a Relationship.Am sorry am still searching.sad

Airforce1
axortedbabe
pinkycute
sleekyshuga
sarimah
MarthaK
prettythicksme
karchibabe

Come Tell Ous If you Can Marry The Person You are currentyl daten
A straight YES... After so many years of often problems due to our individual differences and we understand each other now because we were doggy to make things work between us and seeing each other as a blessing to us.
Truly, she's one of the best ladies and years of total abstinence from sex due to her nature and mine and she's still a tear rubber... So tender, caring, understanding, fragile, beautiful and nicely groomed...infact, she's an Ikwerre lady and this surprises me because their girls are believed to be of ill manner.
I met her before I embrace Christ and she's ever ready to support and sacrifice.
In fact I am lucky to have her and so is she for me.
Though I love tall girls naturally and she's not tall like I do but that doesn't bother me because she is a true woman who knows her worth and how to resolve issue in unity with that little flaunt from women (shakara) *wink*
Though the challenge is there bride price and marriage traditional rights, brothers and sisters, the cost is far more than Igbo ladies oooo apart from Mbaise in Imo state.
Rivers state girls are too expensive that you might ask if you are buying some elephants.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 6:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Tashaamania:

Dont mention it grin
okay, so answer the question before I mention it tongue
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by simdam500(m): 6:14am On Mar 27, 2015
Yes
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Janetozi(f): 6:17am On Mar 27, 2015
falconey:

I wasn't born a virgin how will I be?

u see ur life,

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Tashaamania(f): 6:17am On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
okay, so answer the question before I mention it tongue
I've told you before he's not my bf
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Janetozi(f): 6:18am On Mar 27, 2015
falconey:

I wasn't born a virgin how will I be?

who disvirgin u in ur mother's womb

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by papaskino(m): 6:18am On Mar 27, 2015
Okies!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 6:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Tashaamania:

I've told you before he's not my bf
wow, av alwas knwn that guy is a mess sad
But you beautiful, am sure you gat soo many on ur neck wink
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 6:20am On Mar 27, 2015
papaskino:
Okies!!!
grin grin thanks bro
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by chinnyness122(f): 6:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Yes Yes yes to the Y.E & S..
God bless him for me
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by falconey(m): 6:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Janetozi:
who disvirgin u in ur mother's womb

am a guy what proof do I have?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 27, 2015
Chizzy20:
so y re u guys datin, since u both knw it wont lead to marriage...y nt end it nd jst becum frnds...
if that's what you think then you would have only one bf all your life since you will marry only one person...why date more than one at different times when u know u will marry only one undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by yomanovic: 6:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Skillfullulu:
No I can't, even if I can marry her, I won't.

I can't.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by yomanovic: 6:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Skillfullulu:
No I can't, even if I can marry her, I won't.

Me too
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 27, 2015
Mintayo:
Yes and yes!
I can't date someone I won't get married to!
that means u don't have an ex undecided
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 6:29am On Mar 27, 2015
Op let mw help u tag more fun ppl
lala247 dimples192 kiss darkrebel666 sinizia burger01
Yal shd com gv ur ansas tongue
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by millionboi(m): 6:29am On Mar 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
married already to the love of my life kiss cheesy
u sure?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Mintayo(m): 6:30am On Mar 27, 2015
Prixus:

that means u don't have an ex undecided
Yea, I don't! And I do not wish to have one!
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by braine(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Yes
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by XBLadez: 6:35am On Mar 27, 2015
falconey:

Dude what is that list for?

To the topic: considering she is a virgin HELL YEAH!!!
Virginity is not an attribute of a wife material

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Fkforyou(m): 6:36am On Mar 27, 2015
Men..there is possibility.o.....sometimes i wonder how i fell For her after forming hard to get for a long time, kai girls na winch I swear, sometimes I just want to scream "what Tha Fvck Is Wrong With You Dude, Get Your Shit Together"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.