Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? (42649 Views)

Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? / How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? / I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Burger01(m): 6:38am On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
Op let mw help u tag more fun ppl
lala247 dimples192 kiss darkrebel666 sinizia burger01
Yal shd com gv ur ansas tongue

Hehehe, me, I'm as single as a slice of Chinese cheesecheesy
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 6:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Burger01:

Hehehe, me, I'm as single as a slice of Chinese cheesecheesy
why? shocked
nigerian girls must b blind angry
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by benebaby77: 6:42am On Mar 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:
#teamsingle grin
This is why you are flunking JAMB...who asked your about relationship status?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by daviide: 6:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Nooooo oh ..Altho' she is very fine me I can't #very boring am d one alwayz makin' ha laff shey me I no dey laff ni cry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Mekyno(m): 6:53am On Mar 27, 2015
Chizzy20:
so y re u guys datin, since u both knw it wont lead to marriage...y nt end it nd jst becum frnds...
wow. u are so damn cute, if ur d 1 in ur dp.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 6:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Yes ooo, I can't wait to get married to him.....
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Youngpo413: 6:59am On Mar 27, 2015
Chizzy20:
so y re u guys datin, since u both knw it wont lead to marriage...y nt end it nd jst becum frnds...
what difference will it make?more over,is it possible to become friends with someone you were having sex with?

IMPOSSIBLE!
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:00am On Mar 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hmmm.beta, where u reside?
enemy of progress
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Cchuks27(m): 7:02am On Mar 27, 2015
No.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinizia: 7:03am On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
Op let mw help u tag more fun ppl siniz.ia
Yal shd com gv ur ansas tongue

I'm currently single, but all the girls I've dated save for two, I can confidently marry them if the relationship had lasted longer. I can't even date someone I can't marry. That's my first consideration before starting any relationship.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by kayelm87(m): 7:04am On Mar 27, 2015
its complicated here dating someone before though we are still together but she is not serious met someone of recent and we are both scared of marriage cause it tribal and religion differences
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Youngpo413: 7:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Pennywise:
Some girls are just perfect for dating. I have met quite a few. When you bring in the marriage question, you spoil everything. Must every relationship end up in marriage? What makes you think she will even like to marry you?

BEST REPLY!
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by mrobotor: 7:07am On Mar 27, 2015
dont interrupt me when i share my testimonies oky.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Burger01(m): 7:09am On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
why? shocked
nigerian girls must b blind angry
Lol, it's me that is blind ma'am.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Eljay24(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2015
falconey:

I wasn't born a virgin how will I be?

Oh I get it now life has fuc*d everyone"
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by ityP(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
thats the "wrongest" thing to do, hopin things wl change
move on bae, he'll never change his person for sm1 else..
my God, there are too many men

Too many men Huh? Like seriously
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Eljay24(m): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2015
Omo I don miss dis site die " grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by ELGREF(m): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2015
Blackett:
Were you a goat in your former life?
na by range rover?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Eljay24(m): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2015
Youngpo413:
what difference will it make?more over,is it possible to become friends with someone you were having sex with?

IMPOSSIBLE!

Oya Just End d relationship. .. Case closed !! NexT
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by egopersonified(f): 7:19am On Mar 27, 2015
daviide:
Nooooo oh ..Altho' she is very fine me I can't #very boring am d one alwayz makin' ha laff shey me I no dey laff ni cry

Eyah, sorry, why not teach her what you like if you really want the r/ship to work?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 27, 2015
NemzySeries:

No oooo...Na cattle grin
No mind that girl.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Ekowise(m): 7:20am On Mar 27, 2015
Wow!
Yes!
I just did!!!!
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by ityP(m): 7:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Am dating a girl now... We knew ourselves since we were kids... I love her and I'm sure she does too... She says she wanna get married to me... She's richer tho... And she says she wanna get married at 23 then I'd be 25... Truthfully, I'd marry her if it's possible...but who knows....
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by pweetiedee(m): 7:21am On Mar 27, 2015
sammieguze:
Seriously praying i end up marry her. Though not perfect, She is just too good to let go of
. Wow

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by bengems(m): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2015
No!!! She too fat. Na d kpormor me dey flex! hehehehe
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by ivyT(f): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2015
NobleAky:
so after u don waste that juicy part with him u come carry the chaff meet the unfortunate husband? I refuse!

grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by zainyola(f): 7:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Hell yeah kiss kiss wink
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Reaper231(m): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2015
YES I will if she says yes
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by cherryice(f): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2015
Burger01:

Lol, it's me that is blind ma'am.
hmmmm so I guess u takin ut time then
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Mavelshee(m): 7:28am On Mar 27, 2015
HELL NO.....

We go just divorce the following moneey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Married Man / Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? / Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.