Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? (32760 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by NemzySeries(m): 4:34am On Mar 25, 2015
I jst called ur boss & asked y his bin scoping ur laps & orda regions of ur body map & he said hiz jst a foreign observer but mind u his upset dat u brought d issue here.....una go meet 4 office on Monday once he returns frm his official journey
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by femi4: 4:47am On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:
Tsk tsk tsk...he didn't call u sweetheart

He doesn't call u

He doesn't text u

He doesn't buy u free lunch

He doesn't rub on ur boobs by "accident"

And u think he wants to "woo" u

Smh for some babes sha. He's just a man acting the way every other man acts when they get close to a girl whom they think is pretty.

Dunno why u think he's trying to "woo" u and u even carry the matter for head to the extent of bringing it to nairaland. Nawa oo
Humm....nice points there
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by femi4: 4:52am On Mar 25, 2015
huxxain:
That is why Islam is good. Women are commanded by Allah to wear Hijanb & viel to cover their entire body but thier face & hand frm wrist. No man will ever loook at a woman in hijab & start tinkin of her body. Its just like tow sweets kept on a plate, one wraped & d other one unwraped, which one do u tink flies will land on My sister just cover ur body & ur problem is solved in shaa Allah
Cover everywhere and be smelling and sweating profusely in hot sun. Blind faith!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by femi4: 4:58am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Nairalanders i bring this topic here because i am scared...my boss always look at my legs seductively and sometimes look into my eyes whenever i am not looking at him...last year December, he also told me i am adding weight. I feel so concerned because as a Lady, i am having another thought please pals what do you think? Could it be that he have nothing bad in mind? I dont think i can even stay alone in the office when other staff are gone cos i am scared of the unknown!!!

I need your advice sad embarassed
He's flirting, that's all. You ladies are fond of doing it too. You ll discover that after office hour, he hardly contact you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by silvernus0: 5:43am On Mar 25, 2015
/
/

/

/
Women has been pretending since 1900 why not tell us

you are interested in his woo and seek for advise on how to affirm he is wooing you

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by blakky97(m): 5:52am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
I dress well i dont even expose any part of my body just from the end lenght of my skirt down to my feet is exposed. Thanks for the advice i hav to b very careful...
how do you walk?
I mean; does anything bounce up and down when u walk?
thats another factor.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Sharksblow(m): 6:25am On Mar 25, 2015
kitnah:
Ur dressing matters alot

Dress properly

Then when he's around,dont smile at all,even when he cracks a joke

If possible,frown smiley
reminds me of the way I got Latifa, she looks more beautiful when she frowns, it intensified the passion in me.
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 25, 2015
blakky97:

how do you walk?
I mean; does anything bounce up and down when u walk?
thats another factor.
Lool no please i control the way i walk. wink
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 25, 2015
socialmediaman:

You didnt tell us what you're scared about. Do you like him? Or are you married?
No smileype i am single he is married.
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 25, 2015
bosun11:

to my own undersranding , i dont think he wants to do any of the above.Just keep your relationship with him official always.U need this job so chil til he makes the first approach
Thanks smiley
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 25, 2015
babyosisi:

The man is flirting with you,it's up to you to keep it professional
Sad that women have to undergo this sort of sexual harassment in the workplace
What business does your boss have to comment about your weight
How annoying and totally inappropriate
Dont mind him...i was surprised the day he talked about my weight it sounded awkward. undecided undecided
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 25, 2015
Faraidi:
I don't think the man mean't any harm.If he is truely intrested in you,he would have fu*k you before giving you the job,
Hmnn
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Decryptor:

Let's take them one by one...

Looks at your legs.... You seem to be putting on expensive shoes
Looks into your eyes while you are not looking at him...he is thinking of how to deal with you (I'll tell you why in a jiffy)
Told you last December that you are adding weight....He knows your salary is not enough for you to be adding so much like that

CONCLUSION: Your boss is suspecting you stole office money!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Faraidi:
Let him have his way period!
You must be high on Orijin undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 25, 2015
aflyingbird:
how do u know he's looking into your eyes or looking at you when you're not looking at him yourself ?

If its you wont you know?
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 25, 2015
9inches:

So, Op what is your original moniker tongue
Not your business. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:

So you want us to tell you if he wants to woo you or eat you raw? undecided
Yes please wink
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by holysaint1(m): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2015
Blackett:
People will always ask the most _stupid questions.

Is he trying to woo you?

Hmm. Lemme see.

- he looks at your legs seductively
- he looks passionately into your eyes
- he noticed you added more ass and called you fat

I think he's trying to ask what you had for breakfast.

weeeekhed..
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Jcob(m): 6:54am On Mar 25, 2015
Op can we see the pictures of the legs?
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:55am On Mar 25, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
Women jumping into conclusion since the days of Gen. Sani Abacha angry
nahhh... I think it's from the day of Adam nd Eve undecided
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by GrandpasFinest(m): 6:57am On Mar 25, 2015
R you sure you are not the one seducing your boss indirectly.... cos ladies r fond of that, stop wearing pencil skirt that will expose your fresh laps..go for Mary Amaka (deeper life) skirt instead tongue
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Faraidi(m): 6:57am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
You must be high on Orijin undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
shut up fool
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 25, 2015
Faraidi:
shut up fool
Nah you are the fool here tongue no work today? still on Nl? oh i forgot you are still a job seeker...come on run along to job vacancy section now thanks!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Kirinwa: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2015
Op you are addressed by how you dress. For him to be looking at your laps means you are baring more than necessary. Your skirt should cover your knees or wear gowns and put on engagement ring. Try not to smile sheepishly at him. Don't near him unless its necesssary annd keep conversation formal.

# If only she will listen.
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Basildvalour(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
I dress well i dont even expose any part of my body just from the end lenght of my skirt down to my feet is exposed. Thanks for the advice i hav to b very careful...
Show us a picture of how well-covered you dress to work or we dont believe it grin
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by KingBish(f): 7:15am On Mar 25, 2015
I've come to just congratulate you op for hitting the fp with your very first story.
Trust me it isn't an easy feat and the story make sense.
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by dasrackhor(m): 7:16am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Nah you are the fool here tongue no work today? still on Nl? oh i forgot you are still a job seeker...come on run along to job vacancy section now thanks!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
C finishing....dis guy don suffer ooooo...
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 25, 2015
babyosisi:

Look at the lies you folks tell yourselves
Yet rape and gang rape is rampant in Muslim countries
Please
As if the sick men don't know there is toto underneath that garment

Which Muslim country?
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Djicemob: 7:34am On Mar 25, 2015
You suspect your boss is trying to woo you,why open a thread because of that? angry
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 25, 2015
I got intel that the aforementioned boss is on this thread laffing his ass off!
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Djicemob: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2015
babyosisi:

The man is flirting with you,it's up to you to keep it professional
Sad that women have to undergo this sort of sexual harassment in the workplace
What business does your boss have to comment about your weight
How annoying and totally inappropriate
Sexual harassment kwa shocked Please can you explain what you mean by that in this context?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single / Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.