Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? (32750 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Abi she's tryna sleep with her boss

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by siegfried99(m): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Continu grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by folabayo1(f): 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
U berra don't jump into conclusions so u won't lose ur job cos some men just love to stare wit no intention of askin u out.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by 9inches(m): 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Nairalanders i bring this topic here because i am scared...my boss always look at my legs seductively and sometimes look into my eyes whenever i am not looking at him...last year December, he also told me i am adding weight. I feel so concerned because as a Lady, i am having another thought please pals what do you think? Could it be that he have nothing bad in mind? I dont think i can even stay alone in the office when other staff are gone cos i am scared of the unknown!!!

I need your advice sad embarassed
So, Op what is your original moniker tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by 400billionman: 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Nairalanders i bring this topic here because i am scared...my boss always look at my legs seductively and sometimes look into my eyes whenever i am not looking at him...last year December, he also told me i am adding weight. I feel so concerned because as a Lady, i am having another thought please pals what do you think? Could it be that he have nothing bad in mind? I dont think i can even stay alone in the office when other staff are gone cos i am scared of the unknown!!!

I offered you a job, because of ordinary difference of N5,000 in salary, you preferred to work for that man.

Serves you right..
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nimblemind(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Let us see your picture first... Cause this case appears to be like thoughts of a girl feeling too hot for her mirror!

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by kobonaire(m): 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
400billionman:

I offered you a job, because of ordinary difference of N5,000 in salary, you preferred to work for that man.

Serves you right..
you are "400billion" and you are offering a salary that is N5000 less than your competitor grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Dammielog(m): 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
ClassicQueen:

So you come here to post this about me?? We meet at office tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by 400billionman: 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
He may be harbouring the thoughts of getting laid with you and you have to be very careful and also limit the way you respond to his jokes and compliments at you. That's if he makes any of such. I don't know if you expose your legs and thighs at work but it will be helpful if you can adjust the way you dress as well.

Nail on the head..

Poster, are your legs for sale ? What kind of dress exposes your legs for public viewing ?
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
let m ask ifa cool
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by 400billionman: 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
kobonaire:
you are "400billion" and you are offering a salary that is N5000 less than your competitor grin

I pay in dollars..
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Capitano1(m): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bosses and wooing, na their thing joor take heart though its hard to advice now cuz mine is to change ur job o, besides dats hard cuz it hardly cums by.

Mods pardon me, na me take dey chop lol

[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Baronmacnut: 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
My dear u gat to read his mind
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by 400billionman: 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Please guys dis is a serious issue dont joke with it pls sad sad sad he told me i added weight in front of other staff that was why i didnt take him serious...he didnt tell me that privately.

Who cares ?

You mean we shouldn't joke on nairaland because of this fictional thread ?
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
ClassicQueen:

Women can lie, pretend & form. How do u know that he is looking at u while u re not lookn at him. Them go wear provocative attire & still expect men not to look. So tell me whom u expect to admire or look at those stockings una call leggings? Na ur papa?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
how do u know he's looking into your eyes or looking at you when you're not looking at him yourself ?

ClassicQueen:

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by 0b1nna: 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
He wants to sleep with you, not just to woo you. I can tell you categorically, when he stares at your laps he imagines you unclad and his hands around them.
There you have it.
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by ayoola2002(m): 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pls help him out, by doing d needful.
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Dandeson1(m): 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
what if your boss is on nairaland reading this now, Lol, girls sha grin.
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by tobie247(m): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2015
*rolling my eyes, groaning out loud* what is this na?? This "attention seeking " OP sef...Tueh!!
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by huxxain(m): 12:02am On Mar 25, 2015
That is why Islam is good. Women are commanded by Allah to wear Hijanb & viel to cover their entire body but thier face & hand frm wrist. No man will ever loook at a woman in hijab & start tinkin of her body. Its just like tow sweets kept on a plate, one wraped & d other one unwraped, which one do u tink flies will land on My sister just cover ur body & ur problem is solved in shaa Allah

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by kobonaire(m): 12:03am On Mar 25, 2015
400billionman:
I pay in dollars..
chei even worse, so because of ~$25 you did not offer the OP a 'job'
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Faraidi(m): 12:04am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:

Let him have his way period!
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 25, 2015
might mean he wants to sleep with u , nothing else . telling you u've gained weight in front of others means he doesn't care much abt ya feelings , a man who does won't do this but might tell u privately not embarrass u in front of others. this isn't wooing or true, genuine interest. he likely just wants to wants to hit , be careful, don't get used

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by kobonaire(m): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2015
huxxain:
That is why Islam is good. Women are commanded by Allah to wear Hijanb & viel to cover their entire body but thier face & hand frm wrist. No man will ever loook at a woman in hijab & start tinkin of her body. Its just like tow sweets kept on a plate, one wraped & d other one unwraped, which one do u tink flies will land on My sister just cover ur body & ur problem is solved in shaa Allah
Ironically your argument does not work when the topic of discussion is Boko Haram or ISIS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Decryptor(m): 12:07am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:

Let's take them one by one...

Looks at your legs.... You seem to be putting on expensive shoes
Looks into your eyes while you are not looking at him...he is thinking of how to deal with you (I'll tell you why in a jiffy)
Told you last December that you are adding weight....He knows your salary is not enough for you to be adding so much like that

CONCLUSION: Your boss is suspecting you stole office money!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by tutudesz: 12:08am On Mar 25, 2015
the question should be Are u interested or not

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Faraidi(m): 12:08am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:

I don't think the man mean't any harm.If he is truely intrested in you,he would have fu*k you before giving you the job,
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by maddman: 12:14am On Mar 25, 2015
Lot of mad people opening many accounts and creating useless topics

Sexy leg ko

Yam leg ni

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by ussy09(m): 12:18am On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:

So you want us to tell you if he wants to woo you or eat you raw? undecided
grin
xynerise:

So you want us to tell you if he wants to woo you or eat you raw? undecided
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by juniormusa(m): 12:18am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
It seems ur boss is attracted by the way u dress..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.