Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? (32753 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by tonero230(m): 7:46am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Nairalanders i bring this topic here because i am scared...my boss always look at my legs seductively and sometimes look into my eyes whenever i am not looking at him...last year December, he also told me i am adding weight. I feel so concerned because as a Lady, i am having another thought please pals what do you think? Could it be that he have nothing bad in mind? I dont think i can even stay alone in the office when other staff are gone cos i am scared of the unknown!!!

I need your advice sad embarassed

Scared of what you have not done before or what?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by btsnm(m): 7:46am On Mar 25, 2015
Madam it would do u good to cover ur body properly. Stop wearing short skirts. Wear the ones that covers ur legs down to ur ankles. Wear Long skirts. And stop protruding ur breasts too much with ur bra. Reduce ur smiles and unnecessary familiarities with him. U are actually sending a message across. And pray to God to help u overcome him.

ClassicQueen:
I dress well i dont even expose any part of my body just from the end lenght of my skirt down to my feet is exposed. Thanks for the advice i hav to b very careful...
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by c4sam(m): 7:56am On Mar 25, 2015
Jst ignore him. Pretend as if U̶̲̥̅̊ don't kwn wat he wnt. Since u've nt see anoda job. Lastly be prayerful. Bless U̶̲̥̅̊

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by blakky97(m): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Lool no please i control the way i walk. wink
okay do you have a husband or fiance? cos most perverted men often take single ladies as possible conquest.
plan with your oga. let him visit you one day in your office with flowers. and make sure hes a very grab person.
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by ichieoriginal(m): 8:01am On Mar 25, 2015
I don dy read the advice wey we peeps they give this chick...I was just wondering if na toddler we dey advice here...u dy cry foul like fowl wey dem thief her pikin....

He looks at u when u aint looking-(from every indication u have eyes everywhere,I wonder hw u take see am when u r nt looking)
He look at ur thigh and legs-(i was wondering if u walk about with ur eyes on thighs and legs)

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by dozymars(m): 8:03am On Mar 25, 2015
Cover your legs then, wear only trousers.
Also avoid smiling.
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Faraidi(m): 8:12am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Nah you are the fool here tongue no work today? still on Nl? oh i forgot you are still a job seeker...come on run along to job vacancy section now thanks!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
foolish harlot.am on my way to my office.Smelling bi*ch. Your client are waiting 4 you! Go and service them.
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by wetindey11: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
I dress well i dont even expose any part of my body....
@Op, I beg to slightly disagree wt u here. U are looking at exposure frm d angle of uncovered part of your body bt I tell in all honesty, ordinary exposed bra strip can turn a man on, even sighting a trace of d pant on d skirt. When u boast u dont exposed any part of your body, as an office person, hw well do u manage d little space exposing your bra inbetween d two front chest buttons of your shirt? Don't we see mess in d churches these days even among d so-called married women who are supposed to be modest, nt to talk of workplace? Except u convince us dat u dress like a deeper life sister, then we take u serious...... lol

ClassicQueen:
.....just from the end lenght of my skirt down to my feet is exposed....
U never can tell what runs in d mind of an average man when he sights an opposite sex. It goes far beyond what u may conclude as point of attraction. Dat thing u claim 'just' is what somebody out there wants to die for.

Well, d long story short: if your assertions are true, then he's already nursing a feeling for u. And IF U ARE NT READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP WT YOUR BOSS, then BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN WT HIM OR AROUND HIM AS OTHERS HV ADVISED EARLIER.

Sorry for my long story bt ladies need to be decent for men to also think right & zip up!!!
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by sacora(f): 8:17am On Mar 25, 2015
Perceptor:

Mtcheew! Abi u want to confirm if u av succeded in gaining his attention and seducing him. Why the sensitive dressings in the first place??
just wat I had in mind!
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by sacora(f): 8:18am On Mar 25, 2015
Perceptor:

Mtcheew! Abi u want to confirm if u av succeded in gaining his attention and seducing him. Why the sensitive dressings in the first place??
just wat I had in mind!
She wan confirm her fears......
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Rexeffiom(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2015
And what if you are not telling us the truth, and your boss is also reading this?
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by nduchucks: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Lady, you may be falling in love for your boss o. He is making you feel wanted, flattered, and 'loved' (p.s. na cheap toto him dey find)

Find another job quickly or you will end up in bed with him. Hopefully he is not a married man else you will be doomed.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by write2obi(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2015
Decryptor:

Let's take them one by one...

Looks at your legs.... You seem to be putting on expensive shoes
Looks into your eyes while you are not looking at him...he is thinking of how to deal with you (I'll tell you why in a jiffy)
Told you last December that you are adding weight....He knows your salary is not enough for you to be adding so much like that

CONCLUSION: Your boss is suspecting you stole office money!
grin cheesy dude! Com'on u have no right to crack me up like that grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
I dress well i dont even expose any part of my body just from the end lenght of my skirt down to my feet is exposed. Thanks for the advice i hav to b very careful...
Is fuwaduing a bad thing now? U no want cash?
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by bluice2(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2015
Don't think he actually has anything up his sleeves. At times we are too quick to jump into conclusions. Am a boss at my place of work, and once in awhile I compliment my female staffs, especially when properly dressed, and everyone stays professional on the job. Comments once in awhile from bosses is not (in most cases), a sign of sexual harassment as the case may be; but just at times to motivate, relief stress off co workers etc.

Just my humble opinion.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by saasala(m): 10:03am On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:
Tsk tsk tsk...he didn't call u sweetheart

He doesn't call u

He doesn't text u

He doesn't buy u free lunch

He doesn't rub on ur boobs by "accident"

And u think he wants to "woo" u

Smh for some babes sha. He's just a man acting the way every other man acts when they get close to a girl whom they think is pretty.

Dunno why u think he's trying to "woo" u and u even carry the matter for head to the extent of bringing it to nairaland. Nawa oo

You get sense like Buhari I swear...That girl is as senseless as Jonathan.... Na she dey trip for the guy o
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by hush15: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Nairalanders i bring this topic here because i am scared...my boss always look at my legs seductively and sometimes look into my eyes whenever i am not looking at him...last year December, he also told me i am adding weight. I feel so concerned because as a Lady, i am having another thought please pals what do you think? Could it be that he have nothing bad in mind? I dont think i can even stay alone in the office when other staff are gone cos i am scared of the unknown!!!

Do you mind if I get a glimpse of you and I mean the full package befre I comment.

Ps: don't tae this negatively o just wat to know if your boss is in right sense or not!

Waiting. Lol
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by smsdigito: 10:21am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:

hmmmmm i do not know what to say for many reasons:
but if my guess is right that he really wants to ride u, then see my suggestions
1. i know that we men at times struggle with a lot of things going on inside of us and ones in a while find a way to let them out especially through jokes thereby expecting the lady will understand.
2. men most times fall for what they see( u need to be sensitive of what you wear to the office, how u walk, how you sit down, how you look at him when he is talking or u are talking etc)
3. beware of jokes with him
4.Beware of intimate discussions with him
5. Always ask him about the welfare of his family especially his wife and kids.
and so on
That is in the event that you mind what he is trying to achieve o bc i know some girls that also have such ulterior motive to do the man and gain control of some things around him to the detriment of their freedom, conscience and so on.
But on the other hand he might not really have any such intention it could just be that he is only being a nice boss. Any of these possibilities could play out

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2015
saasala:

You get sense like Buhari I swear...That girl is as senseless as Jonathan.... Na she dey trip for the guy o
lol...the babe dey feel hot. But don't call her senseless,maybe she never mature
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2015
bosun11:

grin grin be nice jor
bet I was nice now
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by kelzdelight: 10:42am On Mar 25, 2015
d question is are u both married? If no, den i see u lovin him nd him imaginin u on bed. U guyz can make it hapen! But if he is maried pls stop seducing him i take god beg u. Cos u ve got a bad mindset
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by bosun11(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:
bet I was nice now

far from nice
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 25, 2015
bosun11:

far from nice
the op is embarrasing us jor. because he looks at her,he's trying to "woo" her? Mchew
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by elguaje(m): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2015
Blackett:
People will always ask the most _stupid questions.

Is he trying to woo you?

Hmm. Lemme see.

- he looks at your legs seductively
- he looks passionately into your eyes
- he noticed you added more ass and called you fat

I think he's trying to ask what you had for breakfast.

Dis guy and his trademark comments sa undecided
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2015
smsdigito:

hmmmmm i do not know what to say for many reasons:
but if my guess is right that he really wants to ride u, then see my suggestions
1. i know that we men at times struggle with a lot of things going on inside of us and ones in a while find a way to let them out especially through jokes thereby expecting the lady will understand.
2. men most times fall for what they see( u need to be sensitive of what you wear to the office, how u walk, how you sit down, how you look at him when he is talking or u are talking etc)
3. beware of jokes with him
4.Beware of intimate discussions with him
5. Always ask him about the welfare of his family especially his wife and kids.
and so on
That is in the event that you mind what he is trying to achieve o bc i know some girls that also have such ulterior motive to do the man and gain control of some things around him to the detriment of their freedom, conscience and so on.
But on the other hand he might not really have any such intention it could just be that he is only being a nice boss. Any of these possibilities could play out
Thanks smiley
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 25, 2015
Faraidi:
foolish harlot.am on my way to my office.Smelling bi*ch. Your client are waiting 4 you! Go and service them.
Mumu undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cheesy
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by bosun11(m): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:
the op is embarrasing us jor. because he looks at her,he's trying to "woo" her? Mchew

grin grin grin grin grin grin buhahahahaha.....it happens....how u doing?
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by smsdigito: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Thanks smiley
UWCM sista
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
My advice, not guilty until proven. If he hasn't wooed you yet, then relax. If he does, you can come back and create a new topic: My Boss has Finally Wooed Me, What Should I Do? We go cross the bridge when we reach am. wink
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Iyineda(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
[...]and sometimes look into my eyes whenever i am not looking at him...[...]

Wait, what?
I... I don't even... What sorcery?...
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Wizkoko(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
is your boss married? if yes, then he probably wants to bang you. be careful and try to stop joking with him so that he will not get the balls to do anything stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.