Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? (32755 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by uscofield: 12:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Your boss? Wow..great news. Is he married? If no, that's an opportunity cos u were also looking and admiring him seductively. Kpomkwem.
If he is married, then don't assume what he has in mind...he may just be a good looker just like me....hobby. good things are good to admire.
Be urslf and be sharp at all times. Looking and admiring is allowed as long as it doesn't go beyond d Y-axis.
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Chris95(m): 12:28am On Mar 25, 2015
Ur ahead of urself young lady
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by pbs4real(m): 12:32am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
shocked
y u surpris'd? ma fwend close dt mouth b4 a fly enters,u ve heard him,tk it or leave it.
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by freecocoa(f): 12:32am On Mar 25, 2015
aflyingbird:
might mean he wants to sleep with u , nothing else . telling you u've gained weight in front of others means he doesn't care much abt ya feelings , a man who does won't do this but might tell u privately not embarrass u in front of others. this isn't wooing or true, genuine interest. he likely just wants to wants to hit , be careful, don't get used
How does telling someone they've gained weight , (if they actually have) with people around equals not caring for feelings? So telling someone the truth about their weight means he isn't genuine? But he'd be genuine if he lied and said she was the slimmest girl he knows? Na wa o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 25, 2015
since a topic like this is a sensitive one , if he really cared about her feelings , an appropriate way to go about it would've been calling her aside and telling her. that's the humane way to do it

freecocoa:
How does telling someone they've gained weight , (if they actually have) with people around equals not caring for feelings? So telling someone the truth about their weight means he isn't genuine? But he'd be genuine if he lied and said she was the slimmest girl he knows? Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by AsanwaKC(f): 12:38am On Mar 25, 2015
and soo
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by freecocoa(f): 12:40am On Mar 25, 2015
aflyingbird:
since a topic like this is a sensitive one , if he really cared about her feelings , an appropriate way to go about it would've been calling her aside and telling her .

There is nothing sensitive about the issue as far as I'm concerned, so long as he wasn't rude while saying it, then no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by menix(m): 12:42am On Mar 25, 2015
Som galz can ask queshion dat can annoy Santa Claus.
If he woos u nd u say no, will u grow prik?
Nd watz wrong if he woos u, re u a Nun...
He stares into ur eyes while u re not looking; u mst b a winch to know.

Infact help mii ask ur boss weda nah him act 'Doctor Who'

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 25, 2015
Decryptor:

Let's take them one by one...

Looks at your legs.... You seem to be putting on expensive shoes
Looks into your eyes while you are not looking at him...he is thinking of how to deal with you (I'll tell you why in a jiffy)
Told you last December that you are adding weight....He knows your salary is not enough for you to be adding so much like that

CONCLUSION: Your boss is suspecting you stole office money!
bros,you beat me to it. Human being can easily judge another human wrongly. mostly, its a common twattitude trait. She may accuse the boss of sexual harassment just to cover her skill of stealing. They always say that,man is the perpetrator, woman is the victim. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 25, 2015
an employer telling an employee she has gained weight in front of others shows lack of sensitivity and unprofessionalism on his part.

freecocoa:
There is nothing sensitive about the issue as far as I'm concerned, so long as he wasn't rude while saying it, then no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by bosun11(m): 12:50am On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=FLAWLES post=31955024]Ohhh; wat s wrong if his trying too WOO you? His he impotent?why u scared ni?[/quote

SERIOUSLY Is that your response ??
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 25, 2015
huxxain:
That is why Islam is good. Women are commanded by Allah to wear Hijanb & viel to cover their entire body but thier face & hand frm wrist. No man will ever loook at a woman in hijab & start tinkin of her body. Its just like tow sweets kept on a plate, one wraped & d other one unwraped, which one do u tink flies will land on My sister just cover ur body & ur problem is solved in shaa Allah

Look at the lies you folks tell yourselves
Yet rape and gang rape is rampant in Muslim countries
Please
As if the sick men don't know there is toto underneath that garment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by bosun11(m): 12:53am On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:
Tsk tsk tsk...he didn't call u sweetheart

He doesn't call u

He doesn't text u

He doesn't buy u free lunch

He doesn't rub on ur boobs by "accident"

And u think he wants to "woo" u

Smh for some babes sha. He's just a man acting the way every other man acts when they get close to a girl whom they think is pretty.

Dunno why u think he's trying to "woo" u and u even carry the matter for head to the extent of bringing it to nairaland. Nawa oo

grin grin be nice jor
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Nairalanders i bring this topic here because i am scared...my boss always look at my legs seductively and sometimes look into my eyes whenever i am not looking at him...last year December, he also told me i am adding weight. I feel so concerned because as a Lady, i am having another thought please pals what do you think? Could it be that he have nothing bad in mind? I dont think i can even stay alone in the office when other staff are gone cos i am scared of the unknown!!!

I need your advice sad embarassed

The man is flirting with you,it's up to you to keep it professional
Sad that women have to undergo this sort of sexual harassment in the workplace
What business does your boss have to comment about your weight
How annoying and totally inappropriate

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by bosun11(m): 1:00am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Nairalanders i bring this topic here because i am scared...my boss always look at my legs seductively and sometimes look into my eyes whenever i am not looking at him...last year December, he also told me i am adding weight. I feel so concerned because as a Lady, i am having another thought please pals what do you think? Could it be that he have nothing bad in mind? I dont think i can even stay alone in the office when other staff are gone cos i am scared of the unknown!!!

to my own undersranding , i dont think he wants to do any of the above.Just keep your relationship with him official always.U need this job so chil til he makes the first approach
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by SeanT10: 1:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Op are you a V
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 25, 2015
Don't give him any green light by wearing seductive clothes or smiling back at him;all these will encourage him. Just do your job conscientiously. Alternatively start dressing like a nun or wear hijab.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by princeonx: 1:12am On Mar 25, 2015
U register today just to start this thread?

In MJ's pijin voice, u must to dey starting something!
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by socialmediaman: 1:12am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:

You didnt tell us what you're scared about. Do you like him? Or are you married?
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Motolank: 1:15am On Mar 25, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
Women jumping into conclusion since the days of Gen. Sani Abacha angry
Abacha obayejee? Issorite .....CONTINUE
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Agboki: 1:18am On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by spyg1(m): 1:34am On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
I dress well i dont even expose any part of my body just from the end lenght of my skirt down to my feet is exposed. Thanks for the advice i hav to b very careful...
careful ke Who knows may be all your effort is to get the bastard.
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by mimijj(f): 1:57am On Mar 25, 2015
kitnah:
Ur dressing matters alot

Dress properly

Then when he's around,dont smile at all,even when he cracks a joke

If possible,frown smiley

Lol...that's even wen he wld start the chase proper. Smile oh just don't look at his face that's if you re not tripping already
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Ilekeh(f): 1:57am On Mar 25, 2015
Blackett:
People will always ask the most _stupid questions.

Is he trying to woo you?

Hmm. Lemme see.

- he looks at your legs seductively
- he looks passionately into your eyes
- he noticed you added more ass and called you fat

I think he's trying to ask what you had for breakfast.

Lmaoooo grin
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Spread your legs like umbrella let him ram you like it's his last on earth
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Wefiak1414(m): 2:33am On Mar 25, 2015
shagari loudor abdusallami , abdusallami loudor sani Abacha , sani Abacha loudor Buahari, Buahari loudor obasanjo, obasanjo loudor yaradua , yaradua loudor jonathan , jonathan loudor the boss , the boss loudor female worker.
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
He may be harbouring the thoughts of getting laid with you and you have to be very careful and also limit the way you respond to his jokes and compliments at you. That's if he makes any of such. I don't know if you expose your legs and thighs at work but it will be helpful if you can adjust the way you dress as well.

later same you will open topic to say "why are Nigerian girls so rude". why are you telling her to get mad at his compliment?.

marriage counselor fail
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by ojnnaco(m): 2:46am On Mar 25, 2015
Blackett:
People will always ask the most _stupid questions.

Is he trying to woo you?

Hmm. Lemme see.

- he looks at your legs seductively
- he looks passionately into your eyes
- he noticed you added more ass and called you fat

I think he's trying to ask what you had for breakfast.

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 25, 2015
Gbam!

OP even said he is only staring at her legs and eyes when he thinks she cannot see him.
Also saying you added weight is not exactly the best way to woo a woman.

OP should consider wearing long skirts or baggy trousers to work and always appear serious and professional when around him; just so that if he is considering wooing you he may be at least uncertain where he would get a positive response , which may discourage him.
almostFamous:

He doesn't call u

He doesn't text u

Smh for some babes sha. He's just a man acting the way every other man acts when they get close to a girl whom they think is pretty.

Dunno why u think he's trying to "woo" u and u even carry the matter for head to the extent of bringing it to nairaland. Nawa oo
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by tellwisdom: 3:44am On Mar 25, 2015
Op, Even with this your flat breassst and tooth pick leg?? sad
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Lilshorecords(m): 3:55am On Mar 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
He may be harbouring the thoughts of getting laid with you and you have to be very careful and also limit the way you respond to his jokes and compliments at you. That's if he makes any of such. I don't know if you expose your legs and thighs at work but it will be helpful if you can adjust the way you dress as well.
you talk sense G!
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Yippsy(m): 4:16am On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:

He doesn't call u

He doesn't text u

NYC one there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.