Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? (32763 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Rhozabeth(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Never jump into conclusion until he says his mind!
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Faraidi(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Mumu undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cheesy
ASHEWO BA/STA/RD.
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by saasala(m): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:
lol...the babe dey feel hot. But don't call her senseless,maybe she never mature

Well, senseless might not be the right word to use really......But errrm, can I PM you? I like you.
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
saasala:

Well, senseless might not be the right word to use really......But errrm, can I PM you? I like you.
errrm..no
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by saasala(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:
errrm..no

Okay. Take care.
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by ogaprime(m): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Nairalanders i bring this topic here because i am scared...my boss always look at my legs seductively and sometimes look into my eyes whenever i am not looking at him...last year December, he also told me i am adding weight. I feel so concerned because as a Lady, i am having another thought please pals what do you think? Could it be that he have nothing bad in mind? I dont think i can even stay alone in the office when other staff are gone cos i am scared of the unknown!!!

I need your advice sad embarassed

Men get moved by what they see...so dress/look so so unattractive, dress like "old time christians". And if you have a bf or fiance, tell him what you are going through and de plan to dress defensive.
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
And you brought this matter here?.... I am the boss she's talking about.

Meet me in the office by 5am tomorrow or else?
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by VickJames(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
misfab:
lolss...first offs
is he married? if not...why d concern.
if u like him too then up ur game so he ll see clear signs to come out .

disregard d above if he is married. grin
grin

I know u
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by 9inches(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Not your business. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
What if I have interest in the business?
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by misfab(f): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
VickJames:

grin

I know u

lol....
i kno yuh too.
uniben + akure shee? wink
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by VickJames(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
misfab:

lol....
i kno yuh too.
uniben + akure shee? wink
You have an excellent memory grin

Good to see u in this forum.

Maybe we pm, right?
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by misfab(f): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
VickJames:

You have an excellent memory grin

Good to see u in this forum.

Maybe we pm, right?

yeayea...that wuld b nice. grin
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Kayoski(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:
Tsk tsk tsk...he didn't call u sweetheart

He doesn't call u

He doesn't text u

He doesn't buy u free lunch

He doesn't rub on ur boobs by "accident"

And u think he wants to "woo" u

Smh for some babes sha. He's just a man acting the way every other man acts when they get close to a girl whom they think is pretty.

Dunno why u think he's trying to "woo" u and u even carry the matter for head to the extent of bringing it to nairaland. Nawa oo
Babe.. Ur terribly pretty ... Besides.. I think m trying to woo u... Wat do u say
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kayoski:

Babe.. Ur terribly pretty ... Besides.. I think m trying to woo u... Wat do u say
lol@ terribly pretty.

When u start trying to woo me..I'll say sumtin
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Kayoski(m): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:
lol@ terribly pretty.

When u start trying to woo me..I'll say sumtin
Sometimes the best of adjectives fail in their responsibility to qualify things of high quality and standard, So in this case we ironically use the worst adjectives...
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Kayoski(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=ClassicQueen post=31953607]Nairalanders i bring this topic here because i am scared...my boss always look at my legs seductively and sometimes look into my eyes whenever i am not looking at him...last year December, he also told me i am adding weight. I feel so concerned because as a Lady, i am having another thought please pals what do you think? Could it be that he have nothing bad in mind? I dont think i can even stay alone in the office when other staff are gone cos i am scared of the unknown!!!
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Kayoski(m): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Nairalanders i bring this topic here because i am scared...my boss always look at my legs seductively and sometimes look into my eyes whenever i am not looking at him...last year December, he also told me i am adding weight. I feel so concerned because as a Lady, i am having another thought please pals what do you think? Could it be that he have nothing bad in mind? I dont think i can even stay alone in the office when other staff are gone cos i am scared of the unknown!!!

From a psychologist point of view
Babe i think u like your boss.. Thats why you are So pre-occupied about thinking or perharps hoping he is trying to woo..
I tink this is a case of you trying to woo your boss and checking if he is reciprocating (wat u r calling wooing).. So in other words you are showing him the green light to come after you..
I advice you to face your work and stop meddling in irrelivant issues as there are no jobs outside if u lose this one you are managing..
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by ebudule: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
How are you sure he looks at ur leg seductively.if yes then you are also looking at his eyes over a seductively.na which eyes you get wet u dey take know say he dey luk at u wen u are not lukin at him.see,no dey form anything for here,cos if a lady is confuse abt a guy in the same manner you are,that means say she like the guy but dey fear say she can be rejected.
Advice;If he's a Muslim,tell someone who can approach him in the best of manner to help you tender your proposal. But if he's a married christian,omo na no go area.
I gave this advice because you sounded like a single,but if I'm wrong that means say YOU DEY CRAZE.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by NIKEDEEDS(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2015
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=821144114640056&id=757826120971856&_rdr#821152341305900
ClassicQueen:

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by forhereyesonly: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2015
WIN BIG…ladies only. Win a luxurious all you can eat romantic dinner for two in an exquisite 4star restaurant, you and your spouse anywhere you are .this is our gift to you to strengthen your romance. Wouldn’t you want to know how to get your man to propose and love you more? aren’t you tired of one failed relationship after another? FOR HER EYES ONLY.. Enter a MANS mind and see the secretes men don’t want you to know.. visit www.forhereyesonly1.simplesite.com my dear no carry last o..
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by toprealman: 10:49am On Mar 31, 2017
Looking at it the other way round won't hurt. Some people are good no doubt, is it not possible the OP is trying to make sure the boss is "interested" in her before she "unpacks"?
Women being what they are....you just can't tell. One of them had the guts to post on FB that a MAN (OLD MAN according to her) slept with her and has refused to buy her the phone he promised. That same man has a penchant for sleeping with friends any one he beds and that...
If this does not apply to you, wait till he makes a pass and tell him where you stand.....you either get sacked or he respects your decision and let you be. Either way na win win.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Noblewhiz(m): 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ur dressing matters alot

Dress properly

Then when he's around,dont smile at all,even when he cracks a joke

If possible,frown smiley

What if she likes the boss? cheesy
Cos the way she is saying seems so..
#MyOpinion
Re: Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? by Noblewhiz(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Seems like the OP likes the boss but want to confirm if the boss is into her. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single / Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.