Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old (25795 Views)

How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) / Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Abdulmumin Jibrin's First Wife, Laila Who Dumped Him After He Married A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ilekeh:
Lmaooooo someone please post this thread on front page grin

Replies are wicked! grin

Haha, sai Nairalanders. grin
o gbadun I swear!

Lwkmd @ sai nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Ilekeh(f): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
buhari's first wife was helpless when buhari was jailed and to treat their nagging daughter of sickle cell chronic disease she had to accept help from babangida's regime, I don't pray that anybody experience the pain of sickle cell babies, they cry from morning till night often heating up emotions. This is buharis daughter with sickle cell disease, there was no allegation that ibb was dating the woman, bit buhari was adamant and abandoned the woman and her sickle cell daughter to die both, even her first son was not alive again due to negligence from buhari, that is wickedness at its height.

How was Buhari neglecting his child if he was in jail?

Don't mind me.......continue. I'm listening.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Ilekeh(f): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

o gbadun I swear!

Lwkmd @ sai nairalanders

Lol grin
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
themilanway:
Ma'am,you are one of the few people whoose opinion count...
Very civil response.
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by iamrealdeji(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
buhari's first wife was helpless when buhari was jailed and to treat their nagging daughter of sickle cell chronic disease she had to accept help from babangida's regime, I don't pray that anybody experience the pain of sickle cell babies, they cry from morning till night often heating up emotions. This is buharis daughter with sickle cell disease, there was no allegation that ibb was dating the woman, bit buhari was adamant and abandoned the woman and her sickle cell daughter to die both, even her first son was not alive again due to negligence from buhari, that is wickedness at its height.
This is unfair,why are you lying? A father can't be that ruthless,Buhari's daughter didn't die when she was a baby,She was in her 40's when she died are you telling me now that a 40 year old can't take care of herself?,and Buhari's first wife died recently,so Buhari is responsible for her death because he divorced her? And who told you she had to collect money from Babangida because of her baby? Buhari will never tell you what else she did asides that and the issue of collecting money must have escalated to something else,thats his daughter that died of sickle cell

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by justi4jesu(f): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hmmmm still on the matter cheesy angry
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by SirDorianGray(m): 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:
I read that she is 44 years old
A warping 30 years younger than her husband.

So how does one explain this
A former dictator gets released from prison after the coup that toppled him,divorces his first wife after 17 years of marriage and marries a young 18 year old girl.
Hmm
E get as e be o
A man wey don play life finish marrying a little innocent girl
What can this woman teach younger girls about marrying for fame and fortune?
You're forgetting this happened in the 80s and its a cultural thing. Its not illegal for any man to marry a 19year old woman so you don't have any point. You're just being dumb

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
eaglechild:
Those bringing up Bianca's case are totally missing the OP's point.

It is not just about the age difference but the age of the bride and maturity.

Aisha was a teenager who was mentally immature to take on marriage.

She was barely out of secondary school and one cannot say it was teenage euphoria as the groom is a post 40 individual not even a classmate.

Bianca on the other hand was a university undergraduate in law, in her twenties and fully aware of her choices based on her age and educational status. The age gap may not be commendable in both cases.

But at least one person knew what she wanted for herself, but the other was simply a teenage bride with no say and no choice betrothed to an man he knows nothing about.
That is the feeder sequence of the almajiri system.

You got the message nna a
How did a girl who was barely calculating quadratic equations end up maneuvering the blokoss of a 48 year old cattle rearer turned soldier on a vono b
[size=18pt]Nigeria come and see o[/size]
Abomination in high places
Ndi progressive were progressively bedding small small girls and now they want to rule
Tua

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
fr3do:

Nonsense! I wonder why this perveted philosophy is not also applicable to boys, or are boys not also liable to commit this fornication? Bring up your children properly they wont go astray.

Coming to Buhari, his marriage to Aisha though as it seems was not illegal but it is an indictment on his character and person to have divorced his first wife and went for his daughter's age mate, it reflects how unfaithful he is, his unfaithfulness has also manifested in the way he jumped political parties in the past years.
It is rumored that Aisha was a friend to his late daughter Zuliat, that was how pa Buhari met her.

I have no words! Do you even know why he divorced his first wife?
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
They even tried enticing them with oil money make dem go school 50k as far back as 2008 o
How dem go fit go when their leader found an old man at their age

Governor Shehu Shema established the Department of Girl-Child Education and Child Development in 2008 as the first of its kind in Nigeria to improve the lot and the quality of life of girls especially those from poor background in the rural communities. The establishment of the department underscores the governor’s passion for the education of the girl-child preparatory to her holistic development.
The state government also established schools exclusively for girls in each of the 34 local government areas. The department mapped out strategies and domesticated international practices such as Teacher-Trainee Scholarship Scheme (FTTSS) to produce female NCE teachers and Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT), among others, to improve the lot of girls from poor families in rural communities.
How do the two programs aid the education of the girl-child?
FTTSS is one of the components of UNICEF/DFID’s Girls’ Education Project (GEP). The scheme is a special intervention providing financial support to the tune of N50,000 for each female NCE student annually for registration, education materials and general upkeep. Beneficiaries are drawn from poor families in rural communities so that at the end of their training, they are bonded to return to their communities to teach.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/why-every-katsina-girl-child-must-be-educated/#sthash.4F0goA2e.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
Which picture best depicts mr and mrs Buhari?
This is a WAEC Kweshon o
Pick carefully grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
fr3do:

Nonsense! I wonder why this perveted philosophy is not also applicable to boys, or are boys not also liable to commit this fornication? Bring up your children properly they wont go astray.

You all choose to forget about the fistula.
Heartless bastards!

Actually when you see a grown a$$ man start catching feelings for a teen,there is a fundamental flaw in that man and he knows a mature woman can sniff him out .
What better person to deceive than a naive 6 yr old aisha
Sorry I am mixing up different Aishas here grin
I meant to say naive 18 year old aisha
We are talking 1989 o not my grandmother's time

He knew for one that aisha will not ask for certificate let alone understand it when she sees it grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Later o
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:
Later o

bye bye undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by mbulela: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijababe:

I have no words! Do you even know why he divorced his first wife?

Why are you wasting time with these clowns.
As if the fact that GEJ has a side kick who birthed kids for him while PEJ remains his official first wife is not exhibiting a character flaw.
At least Buhari is married to one woman at a time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by KriTic24A: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
wirinet:
It is a pity that some people are blinded by jealousy. At 44 Aisha Buhari had achieved far more than the OP or her type can ever achieve. She is a graduate of prestigious institutions in Nigeria and UK, she has a responsible, loving, well respected husband, 2 beautiful undergraduate daughters and with a possibility of becoming first lady. Some jobless, husbandless, childless, old hag would be hating.

Sofly, sofly bro o. I kno say u dey vex but soft-pedal o.
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by JackBaueress(f): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lalasticlala and Ishilove,front page please!

Hahahahahaha!!!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by chrisooblog: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
@op marrying an 18 year old isn't necessarily child marriage. that's why under the law if someone commits murder at 18 years you are considered an adult and liable to be faced with the death penalty. plus I wonder why you didn't cite the omotola-jalade ekeinde and amarachi kanu examples
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by busky101(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
standd:

Coming..I want to service my private jet today embarassed
hope its not what am thinking
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
busky101:
hope its not what am thinking

Lolcheesy It's either you gat a dirty mind or you feel I don't have a private jet undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by busky101(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
standd:

Lolcheesy It's either you gat a dirty mind or you feel I don't have a private jet undecided
lolz, either way ur head dey dia... Were hv u been...missed ur posts oh especially the diary u deliberately deleted!
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
mbulela:

Why are you wasting time with these clowns.
As if the fact that GEJ has a side kick who birthed kids for him[b] while PEJ remains his official first wife is not exhibiting a character flaw.[/b]
At least Buhari is married to one woman at a time.

A lot times I just wonder if many posters enjoy being facetious because I can't wrap my head around the notion that what they post is truly what they think.
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by JackBaueress(f): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
jingh:
bad girl, I dey envision you laughing for where you dey.
love the response given to that how that came from osisi kingdom
when I see your comments,I remember neenar/lagbake. embarassed
I really need to send her a PM to know why she's no more on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

El Rufai Receives Malian President On First Day In Office (Photos) / Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics / Tinubu Orders Manhunt For Plateau, Benue Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.