Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old (25827 Views)

How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) / Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Abdulmumin Jibrin's First Wife, Laila Who Dumped Him After He Married A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Gbawe: 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
CFCfan:

Referring to Ebube Nwagbo?

No. This woman is far more famous and a lot more respected from the old school Nollywood crew. It is not her identity that matters, as I will never reveal who she is, but the fact that many young Nigerians women now have the wrong interpretation of life, like the slag Babywhoresisi, that makes them think a 'fulfilled life' is sleeping around with as many men as possible when you are young, while committing to no one, only for them to be looking down at the likes of Aisha Buhari who married early, and committed to one man, as 'victims' and mumus.

Today Aisha is fulfilled and very happy. She has achieved everything that makes life beautiful, fulfilling and rich. Yet this actress I am talking about, after spreading her azz around, had to desperately settle for a divorced man with many kids. They are still unsuccessful till now in their efforts to conceive. Whereas the ex-wife of the dude goes around saying this actress "broke" their home. All for what? Is that better than a woman who, as a 19 year old adult, committed to another adult and achieved everything beautiful in life i.e kids, family joy, professional fulfilment and the companionship of a man we see she loves and supports from how she is fighting his corner passionately today?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Calculia: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
Pataki:
Whoresisi.....when are you going to ever learn?
You are very lucky I did not see this your foolish thread on time. You are a very despicable woman that brings shame upon womanhood on this forum.
What did you aim to achieve with this thread in the first place? What a hoyden!

The thread is so that child marriage will stop. Pedophilia is a major problem in Nigeria especially that part of the Country. We dont expect u to understand since ur wife or girlfriend might be 6 years old and u 40 years old. Mumu!
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by OneNaira6: 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
wirinet:

Nobody here is justifying child marriage, most Nigerians were incensed by Sani Yarima wedding to a 14 year old minor. What we are saying is that an 18 year old is an adult in Nigeria and most countries of the world and if she decides to marry a 90 year old man and her family agrees, that is her perogative. It should not distress you so much.
Nobody is justifying child marriage? You obviously didn't read this thread at all. Majority of people are justifying a 40 year old leaving his wife to marry an 18 years olf, which in my book is child marriage, by implying the fact 18 years old and women younger than her are more likely less "promiscuous" than those in their 20s or 30s or 40's or more therefore, it's justifiable and logically for a old man to go after a teenager. Incase you weren't aware, reread each replies especially those attacking Babyosisi. Remove the attack and read the meaning of each their post.
Only a small handful actually justified this "culture" by implying an 18 years old is old enough to choose her path since she's an adult. Even then it is is still frowned upon worldwide.
Let's use America for example. Currently tyga, a 30 year d rapper, was verbally abused insulted simply for choosing to date a 19 years old. Him and another rapper are currently labeled "pedophile" by the social media and ppl due to their girlfriends. One is 19 and the other 20 while the rappers are in their 30s. Mind you, USA is more open minded than Nigeria and the official "adult" is 18 and up. He eventually denied his relationship to her and claim "friendship" in order to reduce the labeling and mockery.
Just because "18" is classified as an "adult" by the law does not mean the entire world are still not aware an 18 years old is still child and their mind is still developing. I took psychology of adolescent and I can tell you right now an 18 mind is no different than a 16 years. Their mind is still being controlled by their "id" side hence are more prone to choose anything "fun" than logical thus, most psychologist as well as many medical professionals still considered them "adolescence" or as my professor calls it "developing mind". The law does not remove biology in my opinion.

you are just making unfounded assumptions, Aisha Buhari is 44 years old, so it is very possibile to give birth to her first child at 20.
Likewise you are making assumptions. For both her children to be in their mid and early 20s, it is highly possible she had her first child prior to her 20s. Plus, one person on here mentioned on this thread that she married buhari when she was 20 and supposedly met when she was 18 years old. Idk which side of the story is accurate but either way, it destroys the concept of her being "virgin flower". She's slept with him prior to their marriage like most women nowadays either which stories you choose.

Assumptions and more assumptions. this is a topic about Aish Buhari, it is not about sexual pervessiveness of teanagers. You have no evidence that Aisha Buhari was a sexual pervert before she married Mohammadu Buhari.
Likewise neither you, or any of those that bashed babyosisi for opening this topic can justify babyosisi was a sexual pervert prior to her marriage. If you all can believe she is and create that assumptions in order to justify y'all myopic mind therefore, I'm entitled to hold assumption as well for aisha. What goes around, comes back around. None of you all can prove aisha was a virgin prior to meeting buhari. Rumor is she was Buhari's daughter's friend. Idk if that's true but I'm going to assume it is; considering she went after her friend's father that to me is a sexual pervert child, a home wrecker and much more.
Btw: spare me the story she's a muslim hence a virgin. I've slept with arab girls especially Moroccans girls that were 100% Muslims and one thing I can tell you, being muslim does not automatically prove "virginity" nowadays. They actually created surgery to revirgin women nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Pataki: 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Calculia:

The thread is so that child marriage will stop. Pedophilia is a major problem in Nigeria especially that part of the Country. We dont expect u to understand since ur wife or girlfriend might be 6 years old and u 40 years old. Mumu!

The devil that stole your power of reasoning is a certified demon. How do you manner-less goats go about bleating like someone stole your goodluck yam beats me silly.

Has whoresisi been promising you american visa or she is shining her kitten on WhatsApp for you? Or how do I define your problem of quoting me, and then insulting me? Buhari did not commit paedophilia. Go and ask Bianca Ojukwu why she opened her kitten for her own godfather. Ewu oshi.

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by OneNaira6: 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Gbawe:

My friend, shut up. How can anyone write so much yet make no sense at all. Your verbose idiocy just shows you are very sentimental yet unintelligent. A total mumu. In all societies in the world there is an age that confers adulthood on an individual. Once an individual reaches this age then they are completely able to make consenting adult choices with other adults of any age because that is the formal position of the law. If here and now you cannot prove anything illegal happened in the union of Buhari and Aisha then shut your mouth and forever hold your peace. Like the OP, you are sentimental and not respectful of the law. You disregard what billions of your fellow men/women subscribe to as the legal parameters that govern how adults interact to then create your own irresponsible, emotional, personalised and childish categorisation.

Who are you to say, after all laws declare it legal and completely acceptable, that a 19 year old should not marry a man over 40? Let me give you a currently trending famous example since you are a backward simpleton. See below to note how people like you are backward and you continue to take other gullible Nigerians backwards with your toxic, unexposed and villager illiteracy. Discern the tone of the article to note there is even non-judgemental admiration of Romario for 'snaring' a fit 19 year old adult because the reportage comes from a sophisticated society where anyone who qualifies to be an adult by age is genuinely given the freedom and choice to exercise their 'adulthood'. Backward mumu. You clannish Villagers should stop disgracing Nigeria by keeping your mouth shut.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2918194/Romario-dating-teenage-beauty-Dixie-Pratt.html

Will you shut the Bleep up. Obviously you support this disgusting act just to justify your own pedophilia mindset. One group of people I don't speak to are pedophilia. Why don't you run your aging, disgusting, old ball to the nearest 18 years old you can find and pay her to Bleep your disgusting, pedophilia tendencies instead of living out from buhari and other men like yourself. Closeted pedos. You piece of sh1t of man unworthy to be called a human being.
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by B69U: 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Say something else. I have been hearing that since I joined nairaland,no be today! grin
Btw,this thread is about babyosisi,any attempt to derail it and make me the topic of discussion will be floored. cheesy cheesy

Let the bashing continue...I am reading!

Shattap and go to bed before i take the sleep away from those red light eyes...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:

Berem stop mentioning my name na
Haba
Kilode?
hahahahaha!! Come and finish what you started. Next time,don't mess with my incoming First lady. angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One / My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 / Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.