Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old (25793 Views)

How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) / Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Abdulmumin Jibrin's First Wife, Laila Who Dumped Him After He Married A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by somegirl1: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
How does Ojukwu marrying a girl young enough to be his daughter even begin to justify Buhari's marriage to a teenager?
Regardless of ethnic group, it is sick.
How girls who marry men significantly older are able to be intimate with them is beyond me. Disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by masseratti: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
biafranqueen:
I just got off of ban for this subject grin
As for Ikemba thats why you never heard me say a good thing about him so you guys can shove that one where the sun don't shine.

If Ikemba was alive I would NOT VOTE for him he is an old killer with a gang of certificates but a killer say the least.

The same for Buhari and you know it he was married to that women way before 18 because that is how they do it in those parts, why being ashamed of it?
All the selfish pricks from Dodan Barracks needs to be in exile or in jail OBJ is on my mind, IBB, Buhari for destroying Nigeria and your here riding dey nuts? Those old men destroyed Nigeria for personal interest, and you want to bring them again?
an 18 year old woman is an adult according to Nigeria constitution, so please try another topic, you ve being murdered on this thread already, I keep my peace.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by masseratti: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
somegirl1:
How does Ojukwu marrying a girl young enough to be his daughter even begin to justify Buhari's marriage to a teenager?
How girls who marry men significantly older are able to be intimate with them is beyond me. Disgusting.
she is an adult at 18,btw Buhari didn't marry her at 18 but in her early mid twenty,get your fact right and sai buhari.
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Ilekeh(f): 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Please guys, extend this thread by another 3 pages.

It must not die grin

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by masseratti: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

How was Buhari neglecting his child if he was in jail?

Don't mind me.......continue. I'm listening.

lol brilliant, don't mind this people joor

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by masseratti: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

o gbadun I swear!

Lwkmd @ sai nairalanders
madam you dey come here? Lol I thought romance was your section, sai buhari
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by januzaj(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
....so no be ffk knack bianca first...na ojukwu first finger her wen she be 8- day old

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by somegirl1: 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
masseratti:
she is an adult at 18,btw Buhari didn't marry her at 18 but in her early mid twenty,get your fact right and sai buhari.

My issue, which I believed was clearly communicated, is with the age difference rather the age at which she got married.

Nothing wrong with two 18 yr olds getting married or an 18yr old girl marrying a 20 yr old man.
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by masseratti: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
somegirl1:

My issue, which I believed was clearly communicated, is with the age difference rather the age at which she got married.

Nothing wrong with two 18 yr olds getting married or an 18yr old girl marrying a 20 yr old man.
do you know the difference between Faka and Jonathan age? Are you aware of the fact that PEJ was GEJ student?
Don't get me wrong am an advocate for people in the same range being married but trust me, have learned just like you, age is nothing but a number some people no matter how old they are act like a toddler and trust me sometimes you met very young lady and you will be awestruck about how matured she is.and btw she didn't get married at the age of 18 according to the Op,she was in mid twenties when she got married. Av a nice day.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Ilekeh(f): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
somegirl1:

So the issue is now the age difference? grin

Please refer to the front page.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by MalcoImX: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:
Which picture best depicts mr and mrs Buhari?
This is a WAEC Kweshon o
Pick carefully grin
You should add Bianca/FFK love affair to the sample. That was precisely the age he was having it before he got tired and pushed the leftover to Ojukwu. Nwa aba.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by wirinet(m): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
somegirl1:

How does what two consenting adults do affect your life? You lot are hypocrites. I am sure you claim to be a good christian. Now, i have one question for you, how old was Mary (mother of Jesus) when she was bethroted to Joseph (the widower), and how old was she when she gave birth to Jesus?

It beats me why who others are intimate with disturbs you so much. Are you sure you are not frigid?

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by cKaiser: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
How old was Lady Diana when she married Prince Charles

How old was Barack Obamas mother when she married his father

How old was Mary Mother of Jesus when she got married to Joseph

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by somegirl1: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
wirinet:

How does what two consenting adults do affect your life? You lot are hypocrites. I am sure you claim to be a good christian. Now, i have one question for you, how old was Mary (mother of Jesus) when she was bethroted to Joseph (the widower), and how old was she when she gave birth to Jesus?

It beats me why who others are intimate with disturbs you so much. Are you sure you are not frigid?

I think the information you should provide given the views I've expressed is how old Joseph was.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

El Rufai Receives Malian President On First Day In Office (Photos) / Nigerian Mentality: "Husband, Wife And Donkey" Comic / Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.