Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! (51700 Views)

How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating / How To Win With Cheating: My Wife Cheated On Me / SHOCKING! 12 Surprising Facts About Men Cheating... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Rightchuks(m): 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
dearpreye:
The matter is complex. I don't really know why men cheat. I don't!

And the shocking aspect is, most of their cheating partners are usually less attractive and appealing than their legitimate partners!

Na so e be!

MY EXPERIENCE

If someone had told me before then that I would be sexually involved with a girl other than my woman, I would have dismissed it without thinking. But it happened. A disciplined and a morally sound guy like me shouldn't have fallen for this trap. But like a rat caught in a glue trap, I fell. And helplessly so.

Had gone to the office that beautiful morning. A colleague of mine had invited this babe from another unit. Believe me, she has some of the most humongous bosoms mortal man will ever see.

Was particularly salivating when my guy gave me the signal they weren't into anything. A caveat I needed to leverage. We got talking. Innocent chat. Somehow, she dropped her mobile number for me secretly. Still didn't believed what I was being dragged into.

The calls started. The texts poured. By now, I knew I would fall. But wetin I go do? The sight of those voluptuous mammary glands excited my appetite and the Adamic nature was ignited. Seriously, I was more fascinated with her pointers than I was with her entire being. Wetin concern person! My corrupt nature was getting stronger than my conscience. My Convictions gave way for my randiness. It was a question of time before I will plateau into something I would never believe I did.

Probably she was attracted by my work status. Some of them like money sha! Exchange things.
With every passing moment, I was ravished by the thought of sleeping and having a short nap on those massive glands.

At the deal day, e be like play! Me don arrange small corner after work. Babe don set! Me too don set. Moving into the apartment, and the prospect of seeing those mega balloons was epic ectasy. Thought seeing them struggle to bulge from her clothes was enough...It was nothing compared to having her release them in my face from the bra prisons they have been hitherto walled and caged. God! Have mercy! I spent more time drilling them than I did the main job. The rest na story. ..

Till date, I couldn't tell what caused. Overconfidence? I don't know. It's that complex.
To make matters worse, we didn't ever get that friendship beyond that point. I just got what I wanted- a quick taste at her. That was all. No emotional connection. No feelings. No attachment. Just PURE LUST! Just SEX. Even the lady in question knew it wont go beyond that.

MY LESSONS

Curiously, this event happened when my woman and I were having serious emotional issues. All the same, NO EXCUSES! I accept my foolishness and responsibility. Maybe, there was some emotional lacuna; maybe it was just a coincidence.

That event showed me my weakness, and my inability to always believe in my natural strength when Delilahs come calling. Till date, I haven't towed that path again. The guilt that followed was far weightier than the momentary burst of pleasure I enjoyed.

Now, I try as much as possible to QUICKLY end any dispute with my woman it gets any further. I hardly allow any problems between us to degenerate to a low point where we become emotionally alienated from each other. I'm responsible for my life. The actions/inactions from my woman should not be allowed to drive me into another woman's bosom. Its a decision I took back then. Its still working for me.....

I have vowed never to follow those errand emotions anymore. Being keeping that promise for over 4 years! Men cheat because they WANT to. Nothing more!

Conclusion: The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God us eternal life!

Your decision and conclusion are wonderful. Better keep them up.
THERE IS NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER TO DO IT.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Pchidexy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
Op, may we atleast see a picture of you squeezing n sucking the giant mammary cow bell. A picture is worth more than a thousand word.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by joek(m): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
HELP!!! My problem is that i love a lady wif big boobs.. I love my lady buh she doesnt have big boobs n we've dated for long. Buh anytime i see a busty girl am always turned on. ladies in dah house pls advice me.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Ishilove: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Her dutch courage to falsely assume she could square up against me left me with no other option that to vituperate like I did.
Are you a student?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Tinyemeka(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
I must confess I also have have a weakness for humongous mammaries.

Guess I was lucky to have hitched up with a smashing babe who is equally endowed. Though I sometimes doubt if it's just luck sha. I do get your kind of temptation and sometimes cos of the status thing too. But in my case what I do is to just say 'nke 'm ji ka' (simple English; na my own beta pass) cos mi babe is a 10/10 in that dept. But it ain't easy. Even serious temptations from the ex still assault my radar coverage. I wonder how I survive that one.

But whenever you get tempting vibes from another chick, think about the good things you enjoy with your own babe and how you wouldn't wanna jeopardise the relationship. If it still doesn't work (some chicks can be this voluptiously endowed to make a pastor, heck, a bishop, wanna recant), my last resort is to sharperly pick up my fone and jejely dial la babe and innocently report my self. Not tell her that I saw these set of explosive bweasticles and coca cola hips per se o, but that I just wanted to know how she was doing and that I wanted to hear her voice and wanted to know if she had eaten and hope nobody was harassing her over there (else she should just give the signal and you would just materialize within her immediate vicinity in the blink of an eye to commit murder, etc etc) and all those parayarns. But all in all, by the time you hear the giggles you produced from her, with your head bigging and you feeling like a superman and all, you would just lose interest in considering a coital fraternization with a third party cos of guilty conscience and all.

But if after you do all these and still fall into temptation; you strongly need Jesu Christi in your life. Happy Holy Week.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Reaper231(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
I've never had cause to trip for monumental b**bs and big ass. I like my slim shawdy wit portable packages and moderate ass. So all this noice abt big dis and mighty that sounds like swahili to my ears.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ishilove:

Are you a student?

Positive. A final year biomedical student who's in the concluding phase of his project.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by SenatorJames(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
@Op. Go and sin no more.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Fulaman198(m): 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ab025:
hmmm.....no be only you o, big boobs get power well o, but at the end of the day, it all goes down to whether you really had true feelings for the lady or just the boobs. And most times its just the boobs.

ROFLLLL Yes exactly it turns men from warriors to wimps.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Obidikejr(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Harbosede02:
Hmmmmm
Harbosede, long time. still havin a cruise on NL i see...
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by SenatorJames(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
@op, Go and sin no more. Your sins are forgiven
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Eljay24(m): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
Story . .. You neva learn your lesson"
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by VICatta94: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
SEX is the only Perfect medicine that can cure anxiety and depression. Sex is ideal in conjuction sweet romance. Sucking her boobs will be nice
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Obidikejr:
Harbosede, long time. still havin a cruise on NL i see...
mmmmm
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by goodmorning40: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yeye man foolish girl both of u equals to APC
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by goodmorning40: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yeye man fuulish girl both of u equals to APC
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by ivyT(f): 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
iwatch:
It's a sign of a wounded lion as a result of heartbreak by someone he loved dearly, probably cheated on. I was like that for more than 3 years right here on nairaland. He will get over it with time... which is the mighty healer.

grin
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by ivyT(f): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The 'contemporary Nigerian girl factor' further reduces the validity of your afore-stated probability ratio.

I'm not a misogynist but I'm appalled by the SILLY members of your gender who are ubiquitous on and off this forum, posting/making dimwitted comments and hence leaving trails of unintelligence in their wake. UNINTELLIGENT FEMALES TURN ME OFF!

Is it just me or are you spoiling for a typo-duel with me? Check my precedent posts, miss. Trust me, you don't want me shattering whatever is left of your self-esteem.

C this one
Who dey folo u blow grama for here

Until u folo me yarn pidgin for here,u r invisible okay?

1 Like

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by ivyT(f): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
passionate88:
Are you a 'tigress'?

grin
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
e don chop d pus.s.y finish , chop the jugs scatter, come here dey preach sermon 4 nairalanders... This hypocrites wey dey nairaland self them plenty...rewind the matter back now, e go chop the jugs again.... olosho hypocrites, if only they can keep away frm being hypocritical...e dey make them look hilarious and hideous
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Mcowubaba: 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The 'contemporary Nigerian girl factor' further reduces the validity of your afore-stated probability ratio.

I'm not a misogynist but I'm appalled by the SILLY members of your gender who are ubiquitous on and off this forum, posting/making dimwitted comments and hence leaving trails of unintelligence in their wake. UNINTELLIGENT FEMALES TURN ME OFF!

Is it just me or are you spoiling for a typo-duel with me? Check my precedent posts, miss. Trust me, you don't want me shattering whatever is left of your self-esteem.
Lol she just asked a simple question cheesy grin
Mehn I need to go back nd learn English oo..
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Kingsasian(m): 1:08am On Mar 31, 2015
ochoa:
Big boobs = flat ass Big ass = small boobs Big boobs and Big
ass = ugly face No boob no ass = pretty face Somewhat accurate
very very accurate, seximatician.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by daben1(m): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2015
Peaceemerald:
I hope u v learnt ur lesson. Cheating can b addictive i tell u, even if u regret it, u may do it again
yea, especially when you see those ''mega stuffs''
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by BelloSanni(m): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2015
It's a good life experience you ve shared. Such temptation alwaz come from unguarded sight. :'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2015
Pchidexy:
Op, may we atleast see a picture of you squeezing n sucking the giant mammary cow bell. A picture is worth more than a thousand word.

No picture. Quit waiting!
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2015
BelloSanni:
It's a good life experience you ve shared. Such temptation alwaz come from unguarded sight. :'

Wetin person go do? They seem to be everywhere you go. It all boils down to self control. ....I think I'm doing better in that regard now.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2015
Tlovely:
e don chop d pus.s.y finish , chop the jugs scatter, come here dey preach sermon 4 nairalanders... This hypocrites wey dey nairaland self them plenty...rewind the matter back now, e go chop the jugs again.... olosho hypocrites, if only they can keep away frm being hypocritical...e dey make them look hilarious and hideous

Don't take it too seriously. Somethings are to make us laugh. ...
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=SmartFaces post=32177683][/quote]

I cant say ooooo

1 Like

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by SmartFaces(f): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2015
dearpreye:

I cant say ooooo

Tor!!! i was only thinking aloud so i decided to ask. But be it as it may, just stay positive and God will see us through. Good morning
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 31, 2015
SmartFaces:

Tor!!! i was only thinking aloud so i decided to ask. But be it as it may, just stay positive and God will see us through. Good morning

Thanks for your concern. Good morning, Smarty!

1 Like

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by AyamDazey(f): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
dearpreye:
The matter is complex. I don't really know why men cheat. I don't!

And the shocking aspect is, most of their cheating partners are usually less attractive and appealing than their legitimate partners!

Na so e be!

MY EXPERIENCE

If someone had told me before then that I would be sexually involved with a girl other than my woman, I would have dismissed it without thinking. But it happened. A disciplined and a morally sound guy like me shouldn't have fallen for this trap. But like a rat caught in a glue trap, I fell. And helplessly so.

Had gone to the office that beautiful morning. A colleague of mine had invited this babe from another unit. Believe me, she has some of the most humongous bosoms mortal man will ever see.

Was particularly salivating when my guy gave me the signal they weren't into anything. A caveat I needed to leverage. We got talking. Innocent chat. Somehow, she dropped her mobile number for me secretly. Still didn't believed what I was being dragged into.

The calls started. The texts poured. By now, I knew I would fall. But wetin I go do? The sight of those voluptuous mammary glands excited my appetite and the Adamic nature was ignited. Seriously, I was more fascinated with her pointers than I was with her entire being. Wetin concern person! My corrupt nature was getting stronger than my conscience. My Convictions gave way for my randiness. It was a question of time before I will plateau into something I would never believe I did.

Probably she was attracted by my work status. Some of them like money sha! Exchange things.
With every passing moment, I was ravished by the thought of sleeping and having a short nap on those massive glands.

At the deal day, e be like play! Me don arrange small corner after work. Babe don set! Me too don set. Moving into the apartment, and the prospect of seeing those mega balloons was epic ectasy. Thought seeing them struggle to bulge from her clothes was enough...It was nothing compared to having her release them in my face from the bra prisons they have been hitherto walled and caged. God! Have mercy! I spent more time drilling them than I did the main job. The rest na story. ..

Till date, I couldn't tell what caused. Overconfidence? I don't know. It's that complex.
To make matters worse, we didn't ever get that friendship beyond that point. I just got what I wanted- a quick taste at her. That was all. No emotional connection. No feelings. No attachment. Just PURE LUST! Just SEX. Even the lady in question knew it wont go beyond that.

MY LESSONS

Curiously, this event happened when my woman and I were having serious emotional issues. All the same, NO EXCUSES! I accept my foolishness and responsibility. Maybe, there was some emotional lacuna; maybe it was just a coincidence.

That event showed me my weakness, and my inability to always believe in my natural strength when Delilahs come calling. Till date, I haven't towed that path again. The guilt that followed was far weightier than the momentary burst of pleasure I enjoyed.

Now, I try as much as possible to QUICKLY end any dispute with my woman it gets any further. I hardly allow any problems between us to degenerate to a low point where we become emotionally alienated from each other. I'm responsible for my life. The actions/inactions from my woman should not be allowed to drive me into another woman's bosom. Its a decision I took back then. Its still working for me.....

I have vowed never to follow those errand emotions anymore. Being keeping that promise for over 4 years! Men cheat because they WANT to. Nothing more!

Conclusion: The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God us eternal life!

NNa chukwu gozie gi inugo! Will they hear?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

xxxxxxx / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.