Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,450 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate (49550 Views)

Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail / Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
This fool has reduced Ndigbo to the position of Senate president....clueless eediot!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Ymodulus: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Mr educator, You are very foolish for saying that Igbos has not produced a president in Nigeria, I don't know if it was Hausas or Yorubas that gave us the first president of Nigeria under ceremonial or first military head of state that paved the way for people like Buhari to emulate.

Fool,before you say something, read the history of Nigeria...Ewu Asaba.

Am sorry to say, but am sure am not foolish. Just imagine you couldn't read my article well before replying.

OK let me point this out to you, I said

Fifty years after independent and the igbos are yet to produce a president..
lol! Man read before you reply and be very slow to anger, your post has anger written all over it. The truth they say is bitter.

One Love.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Montaque(m): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Follow Follow Politics. Even when APC illuminated the beauty of opposition, some "shrewd" politicians still want to take us back to the ruling party system. Mr. Governor, Let whoever that is there deliver the dividends of democracy, Igbos will be better for it.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
On 11th, we Igbos out of greed will vote massively for PDP again. I'm sure he don't even know the meaning greed. Igbos made their choice known, clear and simple. We owe nobody any apology.

MUMU GOVERNOR.
Noise. GEJ till . . .

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Eluwilussit(m): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sometimes, it is shameful to read what some of our so called leaders write. Who cares where the president, VP and Senate President come from? Isn't it stupid to look at issues from ethnic and religious basis?

What did Jonathan do for the Ijaws and Niger Deltans? What did Sambo do for Kaduna? What has David Mark done for his people?

It's time we stopped whipping up ethnic sentiments just to appear acceptable to some sections. Even if the Igbo man gets the presidency, how will that translate to the betterment of the Igbos, except for bragging right on NL and in beer parlours? They will still do more in the north than in the SE. Nigeria has been so structured. We need to go back to true federalism or confedralism. Not this sham that we practice.

Even if the president, his VP and Senate President are from the same mother, who cares? As long as we get good governance, thats all that should matter.

Enough of all this rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Ymodulus: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nnaabros:

So you just went and copied this whole write up and come here to paste it? Is this wherr you copied from. I could report you for plagiarism you know that? grin. http://www.thebbbuzz.com/igbo-people-why/

And are you aware the buzz is not the original Owner if the statement? The buzz copied half of those excerpt from Premium Times Column about igbos miscalculation written yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by ndcide(m): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
ayindejimmy:

well said...
so how as voting for pdp change that too? How much restructuring as pdp done. it wil surprise you that apc will surpass pdp's 8 years in 4 years

You seem not to see anything wrong with the structure of the country as it is now.

Note that The SE have produced more Senate President than other zones.

what you see now is simply political manipulation using the outcome of this past election

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by VirginFinder: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Why are Nairalanders so dull?

The Senate Presidency cant be zoned to the south since the VP(no 2) is from the south.

Rather, the Senate Presidency(no 3) will go to the north (Bukola Saraki) while the Speakership(no 4) will go to the south (Edo north)

Nothing for ibos!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by econity(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
On 11th, we Igbos out of greed will vote massively for PDP again. I'm sure he don't even know the meaning greed. Igbos made their choice known, clear and simple. We owe nobody any apology.

MUMU GOVERNOR.
you ve started dreaming again.
Please wake up, brace up and, embrace #change

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
APC trying hard to weaken the new opposition with propaganda.

I know Igbos are easily manipulated and will take Rochas' goading as truth to fit in with the cool crowd.

APC is the new PDP and our newly touted democracy is an illusion.

Nigerians are not just good critical thinkers.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by stayblack: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
THE IGBOS OR SE OR MEND OR MASSOB ETC...BUYABLE AND CHEAP COMMODITIES...

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by wileze: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
My dear, don't border yourself. One day an igboman will be number one citizen of this country. Igbos have no apology. We have made our choice.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
ebugreat:

Mr. Man watch your mouth on how you accuse the igbos, who told you we are too sentimental.. Let assume a yoruba man was the PDP presidential candidate with a northerner as vice and apc have buhari and rochas as dere candidate, will u still vote for buhari? Also u are quick to forget d hausas in d core North ... Who vote along ethnic /religion line abi? Mr. Man remove d log in ur eyes b4 u try to remove other people's own... NIGERIA IS NOT UNITED...

God bless Nigeria...
God bless the Igbos
your questions are so pertinent...cheiii....abeg ask them abeg ehh
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by babestella: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
kindnyce:
THEY BLEW THIER CAHNCES

THEY RATHER CHOSE TO BE IGBO STOOGES

THEY FAILED TO CARVE A POLITICAL IDENTITY FOR THEMSELVES

THEY REFUSED TO EMBRACE CHANGE

NOW THAT CHANGE IS HERE

ITS SAI APC..........

Looking for political identity always is what is going to break this country very soon. You people should keep looking for political identity in a country as disunited as Nigeria, one day the die will be cast and then you'll realize you never had a country. I hope APC will implement the recommendations of the national conference because that is where the political solution that will unite this country is embedded. We are watching. As for Rochas, how does being a senate president bring down the cost of fuel to 10 naira per liter? It's all for selfish reasons. How much has Ngige put into his community ever since he became a senator?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by chiedu7: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
[size=13pt]PLEASE OKOROCHA WHO MADE YOU THE SPOKESPERSON FOR IGBO PEOPLE?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by endeedike(m): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

MUMU GOVERNOR.

Alhaji Abdullahi Rochas Okorcha

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by PhockPhockMan: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
econity:

you ve started dreaming again.
Please wake up, brace up and, embrace #change
Sharrraaaaap.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by miqos02(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ymodulus:
Ethnic sentiments made the igbos take the step they did.

The closest Igbo man to the incoming Government is Dr Chris Ngige Onwa.

ngige's loss was self inflicted sir, he stood no chance. even in 2011, he defeated akunyili by a slim margin
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by emmysoftyou: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
XBLadez:

Ignore that boy. He's among those fools saying Rochas will become president in 2019. I just laugh at their ignorance and stupidity!
why laughed at them,undecided
is the president not possible in 2019 ok what of 2023

The same way yu pple thought that apc will never produced a president and now yu ve witnessed it..

If rochas or anybody becomes the president via apc party,is it not good

Pls rise above HATE and SENTIMENT....

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Adekorya: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
ruggedboy01:
This ediot should shut up.......
SE have been surviving and developing without fg......
Pocket ur stup!d senate president, focus on ur re-election cus 11th April is close by angry

We all knw Ojukwu planted this hatred in all of u.

In 2011 all Yoruba leaders supported Jonathan, despite Gen. Obasanjo old age he was following Jonathan to all part of the nation during his campaign to rally up support for him. But it seems ur memory for that is no more available.

More also, Tinubu dumped

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by meccuno: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

MUMU GOVERNOR.
lol!!
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by econity(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Sharrraaaaap.
gerouuuuuuut
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by slap1(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
I'm an Igbo and I detest regional politics. We have failed to progress as a people because we lack unity. When the late Senator Evans Enwerem, Ken Nnamani and co held top posts in the country, where did it take us? Did we make any clear progress? As long as certain SE governors constantly impoverish their states by visionless leadership, the Igbo will always fail to make meaningful progress.

What we need is visionary leadership and genuine love for one another, not some juicy office that ends up enriching a select few and their subservient cohorts.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by slap1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=13pt]PLEASE OKOROCHA WHO MADE YOU THE SPOKESPERSON FOR IGBO PEOPLE?[/size]
I guess he still has the hangover from being referred to as the leader of The Igbo Nation by some myopic publication.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

MUMU GOVERNOR.

Then you will deny your region the opportunity of presenting a presidential candidate later. Lol you people are so naive.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
waternogetemeny:
[size=13pt]Okorocha get ready to pack and leave Douglas House.

Go and serve Buhari, Ndiigbo are not interested in your boy boy.[/size]
That is why u ppl will never produce a president in this country,

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by XBLadez: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
emmysoftyou:
why laughed at them,undecided
is the president not possible in 2019 ok what of 2023

The same way yu pple thought that apc will never produced a president and now yu ve witnessed it..

If rochas or anybody becomes the president via apc party,is it not good

Pls rise above HATE and SENTIMENT....
It can be anybody but not Rochas, quote me. And I have no sentiments about this
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by willyo(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
I have never blamed this Rochas with the ways he's dealt blows to the Igbos. He never grew up in the east and i guess he grew up in the North. Aboki mentality always at play. He sees himself as a Northerner. Igbos should just wake up and see Rochas as an Aboki and not an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Esperooke(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

MUMU GOVERNOR.
I

See what sentiment has turned you into. Later you will come back to blame Yoruba and Hausa of marginalizing the igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by meccuno: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ymodulus:
Ethnic sentiments made the igbos take the step they did.

The closest Igbo man to the incoming Government is Dr Chris Ngige Onwa.

Lets break down things to see how bad Igbos are at strategizing? They couldn’t override their pathological hatred for General Buhari to make a hedge bet and return this man to the Senate, to enhance his chances at Senate President, incase General Buhari wins, which he did.

Instead folks played tribal and religious politics to the tilt as drunken sailors, and failed the man and the chance to make history as Senate President. That’s what happens when emotions trips common sense and folks succumb to hustlers like Peter Obi and Arthur Eze, hustlers after their own interests instead of the masses they pretend to serve.

I urged caution, I pleaded that we were making a huge mistake to hitch our wagon on Jonathan who wasn’t going to
win. And predictably he lost, so also our chance in the new administration.

Lets not gloat.

But maybe, maybe, only maybe he gets a good ministerial appointment, but nothing beats being Senate President.

Igbos are very bad at politics.

Fifty years after independence, they are yet to produce a president when others have taken multiple turns. Their answer is ? Blame others! If you only Hausas didn’t do this or Yorubas didn’t do that, perhaps the god of politics will bless our lot.

And sadly it won’t stop until they learn to coexist with others instead of our ‘better than thou’ attitude when dealing with the Hausas and Yorubas. They are not better than anyone.

Igbos don’t like the Hausas and same igbos don’t like the Yorubas, yet they populate their States in search for livelihood.

They should let their politics mirror their economic aspirations, not the other way around. There is no wisdom in living in the North, earning a living, yet despise the Northerners. That’s being ungrateful.

How long can this collective amnesia insulate the igbos from meaningfully seating at the table, making contributions to Nigeria’s political evolution?

How long can this foolishness go on? How long?

There is a miserable silence across the land today, because they are realizing that they were sold off for pennies by pimps who parade as Igbo leaders.

Where are they? Anyone home? The ohameze group is a disgrace and must be wiped off for the igbos to move ahead
foolishness you call it? When we played the "wise" politics of voting for obasanjo,where did it lead us?? When we voted for shagari,where did it lead us? FYI having a political position only fills the pocket of the occupant and not the region.......hope you haven't forgotten that this is Nigerian politics and no matter how you decide to lick ar..se,the interest of the North would never be negotiated for nobody......e.g the SS during the confab wanted their % to be increased and we know how the North fought against it......what are the demand of the igbos if I may ask you? YoÙ continually insult our intelligence claiming you have our best interest @ heart but we all know they are all lies.....yes the igbos believe that they are better......its just a natural trait....its either you accept it or not......we never wanted to be in this forced union but innocent lives where shed because of oil in the Niger delta......you accuse of leaving our land to inconvenience you? Sorry, we travel a lot......igbos are everywhere,angola,ghana..togo,senegal,SA,benin.....e.t.c. When the SW and North through policies frustrated whatever effort the igbos had @ fresh air and development in their region u expect them not to look for alternatives?? I staÑd to be corrected.....tell me what development has the FG after the war bring to the SE?? Even with all the hope and aspiration of obasanjo in 1999,what project was done in the east? During the PTF what can you say buhari did for the SE?? The North has the best road network all because they think we are less than humans...."Infidels".....and they deserve more than us because we are a conquered people......my guy...if you are not igbo,u don't have a right to speak for us until u talk a walk in the shoes of the igbos.......and if you are an igbo person,Ýou need serious re-orientation......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by XBLadez: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
oyetpel:

Broda Joo didn't perform in office, though he is a good man.
GEJ was surrounded by wolves, that I agree. But to say he didn't perform is an understatement. What we have here is purely a case of nepotism! The north he built bridges and almajiri schools for are the same north that voted against him. What's their reason? He's a minor, that's all! So why are people crying that Igbos didn't vote Buhari when his own people did the same (with alarming cases of rigging) to Jonathan?
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Esperooke(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
BrokenTV:
This people should cut this crap of senate or whatever, We Igbo's have made our stand and don't regret. It is a decision we took and ready to do it again, we owe nobody apology, we are not complaining. I am tired of seeing people opening baseless thread about the Igbo and senate president.
In another breath, you will start blaming Hausa and Yoruba as being behind the political misery which was occasioned by your hate and naive political dispositions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport / Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States / Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.