Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? (79920 Views)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by tobaflexy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Na wa for dis girls oooo,,,D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ always want stick inside there pussy sha ni
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by vislabraye(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:
I was rushing to my school bus stand to enter the bus before it fills up,then suddenly i hit my left leg against a stone,i now made the sign of the cross and continued my journey,then this girl walked up to me,and asked why i was making the sign of the cross,i replied her "the bible says we should pray at all time".she just laughed and we parted ways....

A week later,i went to buy petrol at the station in my street,i had my earpiece stuffed in my ears,enjoying my highlife by osadebe,....i got to the station,bought the fuel,then on my return journey,someone tapped me and said.."oboy person d call u",when i turned,lo and behold,it was same gal i had met in school,i crossed to the other side of the road to meet her,i didn't know she was the one until she helped me recall....she was with plenty bags,and i inquired what she was doing with all those bags,she said she's just returning from Ph,that she saw me when i passed,and called me but i didnt answer her... I apologized,and asked her if she had any goody for me ,she said i should follow her to her house if i needed one....i declined because i was rushing home to watch UEFA match,and told her i'd come for it another day,after which i collected her number and rushed off.......

On friday that week,i went for a friend's birthday party,and slept over,when i was coming back on saturday evening,i met this same girl on the road,and she said i've been reluctant about coming to visit her,that i must follow her to her lodge that nite,i agreed,when we got to her house,it was a self con room,nice,i loved the paintings on her wall,i was admiring the room,while she was packing her cloths she washed earlier inside,after that,the next thing,she started undressing herself,leaving only her panties and bra on,after which she used her towel to cover herself before entering the bathroom,all this while,i just kept my cool,pressing my fone....she finally came out of the bathroom,and layed down on her bed with only her towel,we talked a few more minutes,before i told her that i'd love to take my leave now....when i got home,she sent me a whatsapp message saying i didn't ask her to offer me anything....

I need your opinions here,was she sending me GREEN LIGHT or was it normal?

No, its an invitation to prayers...
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Pdizzle(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
redcliff:
Lol. Once a dolapo always an adedolapo

dude!
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Angelahoney: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:
I was rushing to my school bus stand to enter the bus before it fills up,then suddenly i hit my left leg against a stone,i now made the sign of the cross and continued my journey,then this girl walked up to me,and asked why i was making the sign of the cross,i replied her "the bible says we should pray at all time".she just laughed and we parted ways....

A week later,i went to buy petrol at the station in my street,i had my earpiece stuffed in my ears,enjoying my highlife by osadebe,....i got to the station,bought the fuel,then on my return journey,someone tapped me and said.."oboy person d call u",when i turned,lo and behold,it was same gal i had met in school,i crossed to the other side of the road to meet her,i didn't know she was the one until she helped me recall....she was with plenty bags,and i inquired what she was doing with all those bags,she said she's just returning from Ph,that she saw me when i passed,and called me but i didnt answer her... I apologized,and asked her if she had any goody for me ,she said i should follow her to her house if i needed one....i declined because i was rushing home to watch UEFA match,and told her i'd come for it another day,after which i collected her number and rushed off.......

On friday that week,i went for a friend's birthday party,and slept over,when i was coming back on saturday evening,i met this same girl on the road,and she said i've been reluctant about coming to visit her,that i must follow her to her lodge that nite,i agreed,when we got to her house,it was a self con room,nice,i loved the paintings on her wall,i was admiring the room,while she was packing her cloths she washed earlier inside,after that,the next thing,she started undressing herself,leaving only her panties and bra on,after which she used her towel to cover herself before entering the bathroom,all this while,i just kept my cool,pressing my fone....she finally came out of the bathroom,and layed down on her bed with only her towel,we talked a few more minutes,before i told her that i'd love to take my leave now....when i got home,she sent me a whatsapp message saying i didn't ask her to offer me anything....

I need your opinions here,was she sending me GREEN LIGHT or was it normal?

No, she wants you to be her brother
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by shurlermoz(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emilord:
u r d only one that had made sense in ur comment.One cannot rule out that possibility

that's why I always flee away from free food, if it's coming way too cheap then I'm not game.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by tonero230(m): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
jamex93:
Hahahahahahahahah

oboy this light green pass mango leaf

I swear,

full current light na e she dey pass for u so grin grin

We all like to jump to conclusion without thinking about the future.How do you know that her free gift of sex is not a greek gift?
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by wildikeman(m): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
luckynzo:
Op. It sure is. But don't do it. She probably has STD and is looking for who to infect.
there's Condom na
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by IkennaN1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
gud dude keep it up is nice of
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Spaxon(f): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
™™™™™™™™™™™™®®®®®®®©©©©©©©this is super stoooryyy

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by sealleone(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ummh....nah the story is a perfect nollywood script, @OP abeg why you too dey lie like this, e good for ur eye sad
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by nuranasiru(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
any ways it may b green bt d choice is urs
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Emodeee: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
ivyT:
If the story is true____I wonder y some ladies r dat way undecided

Well erry1 can't b coy,there are always exceptions to everything

u av nvr seduced a guy? Be sincere,
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by UjSizzle(f): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
redcliff:
The guy needs to take lessons from traffic wardens grin

But please OP I love your cluelessness. It's nice to know not everyone has a sexually perverted mind smiley Please keep being clueless....it's not undesirable as far as this is concerned.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by shurlermoz(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
how did she get your number for the WhatsApp message? you forgot to include that part in the story.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by nwadiuko1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
HIV things
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by UjSizzle(f): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
shurlermoz:
how did she get your number for the WhatsApp message? you forgot to include that part in the story.

after which i collected her number and rushed off.......

Must have flashed her afterwards or texted.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Odunharry(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
redcliff:
buhahaha
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by kandiikane(m): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lol the way you just kept on coming across this girl and the way she just take off her clothes for you, it could be that all your cross signing has paid off. Who knows whether she be spirit or has a bad energy that will suck you dry. Thank your God, it could be that he covered your eyes so you won't see signal. cheesy
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by silvernus0: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
Maybe u shld ask ur pastor. so bc u b fyn boy u wil cros all d green lights? hell fire is real
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by shurlermoz(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
UjSizzle:

Hmmm, ok.
stoll waiting for part 2 of this film anyway.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by shurlermoz(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
UjSizzle:

Hmmm, ok.
still waiting for part 2 of this film anyway.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by classicyung(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by fromnigeria(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Thanks Op for keeping your cool, atleast you escaped catching HIV.

Pls run from that girl.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by fullblast(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
diddydiva:
IS dat u on ur dp undecided
another strong sign and symptom...adedolapos are in their large numbers
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Pain(m): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Creative Imagination?
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
I 've watched this movie b4, but couldn't remember the name again. Wow! So interesting.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Dinhodinho(m): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
SEX IS MEANT FOR MARRIED COUPLES ONLY.
REMEMBER, AIDS IS REAL, NOT ALL THAT GLITTER IS GOLD.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Luukasz(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
[url][/url][url][/url] Some opportunities comes ones nt anyother time,guy una no get eye ni a gal puttin on towel sittin beside me on the bed,sharp sharp i go bobo am
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by classicyung(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
Angelahoney:

No, she wants you to be her brother

And probably open a church together
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by aligeee(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
The Light is GREEN, its GREEN ooooo
The Light is GREEN, its GREEN can't u see...
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Luukasz(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dinhodinho:
REMEMBER, AIDS IS REAL, NOT ALL THAT CLITTER IS GOLD.
[url]
Dinhodinho:
REMEMBER, AIDS IS REAL, NOT ALL THAT CLITTER IS GOLD.
[/url] Itz not CLITTER,itz GLITTER & besides are you a virgin?
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by wildikeman(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
ivyT:
If the story is true____I wonder y some ladies r dat way undecided

Well erry1 can't b coy,there are always exceptions to everything
Prude!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Romance Section Chat Room I / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.