Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them (55686 Views)

7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
1-4 made me left my ex. While we were dating still had other guys and when you ask she tells you they her friends, even when you catch them in compromising position. Her money is no get part 2 despite the fact that she works, "go back for HND", I said." please I have tried" was her respone.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by jayedu108: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Durchmann:
Funny enough, these traits are stuffs that we can't avoid while we search for that special one.

Most ladies these days show off traits 2, 3 and 4 right on your first set of interactions with them.
However, I don't drop them off. No way! That's too easy and expected.

I ride on those traits and get into them so that when I've become part of them and I've had my fun, I leave.

At that point, you hear comments like;
"After all I've done for you..." ( Like Seriously?) lipsrsealed
"You're Wicked!" (I was actually expecting that) cool
"You'll never know peace." (Look who's talking) tongue

The truth is its fun to rub the dumb nature of such gals on their face. Next time, they'll learn to be smart and much more suitable to take to mama by another brother.

Guys, learn to give lessons . At leat we are helping to build a better society.

As usual, my small beans.
u have said it all bro.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by tohpahz(f): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
eyeon:
Yes babe, I wount. Goot girl.

Whus this one?? Goot ko.. vboot ni
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by tohpahz(f): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nebila:
"Baby faced cutie"

Lolzzz.. Thanks smiley

Ur dp tho.. looks appetizing cheesy
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by vituson: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
laziness annoids me so much
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by ijiini(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Midehi:

a never changing babe is not worth moulding...until annointing touch am.
....i for fear....#so my deltan ex needs anointing niyen...lool.#an adult wont change so easily....baibs of nowadays av a crazy mind of dia own!
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
My friend dumped his girl friend cos of her shabby dressing even though the girl na wife material. There is nothing like packaging even if you are empty, try and package well.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by UjSizzle(f): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
I don't understand why you people create these threads and end them with "let the bashing begin."
You really think we have an interest in arguing your personal opinions based on the calibre of people you surround yourself with? undecided

Men.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Skoopy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:
To an extent you're correct , I met a guy who always complained about his gf being to lazy though she looked pretty and neat outside and in no time he left her .

I guess that's what he told you so he could get you. Use your head grin
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nebila(f): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Don't mind me,I love food... Its all abt food "bebe"...lol
tohpahz:

Lolzzz.. Thanks smiley

Ur dp tho.. looks appetizing cheesy
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Ladycloud(f): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
biko... u guys should free ladies nah..
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Euckybaby(f): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Chukwu94:
Its very difficult to find a lady that do not possess at least one of these qualities..

I thank God 4 nairaland, no more GEJ and GMB
Dnt say that. You can find one
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by jayedu108: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
UjSizzle:
I don't understand why you people create these threads and end them with "let the bashing begin."
You really think we have an interest in arguing your personal opinions based on the calibre of people you surround yourself with? undecided

Men.
Why are u feeling so gulity?hope u are not found wantin on dose pointed listed above!
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Rhebekah(f): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hmmmmmn!u are right @op but I never fall into any of the above category ladies.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by bot101(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
wristwatch:

Oh really. What if she did not change? U go marry her like that?
What make you think you can change her??. If you ever get to change her, don't for one second believe it will be permanent because she will only be pretending in other to get the ring(for relationships likely to lead to marriage).

1 Like

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by elantraceey(f): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Skoopy:

I guess that's what he told you so he could get you. Use your head grin

Na not get me, I could see it and moreover he never had the intention to ask me out, we were just good friends .
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by HARDDON: 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:
To an extent you're correct , I met a guy who always complained about his gf being to lazy though she looked pretty and neat outside and in no time he left her .

Oh just own it up already. .....the list is flawless n spot on
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by tohpahz(f): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nebila:
Don't mind me,I love food... Its all abt food "bebe"...lol

It's very glaring that u do.. i love food too.. dp makes me wanna eat my screen..
Yup it's all abt food grin
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by 190: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nigerian girls are composed with all of em

Very useless things grin
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hmmmm....I'm agreeing to this one. Op you are correct.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by UjSizzle(f): 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
jayedu108:
Why are u feeling so gulity?hope u are not found wantin on dose pointed listed above!
Wow. I had no idea you could smell guilt from your Tecno screen.
Pray, how did you come about such super powers?
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
bosun11:
Tbh , its extremely difficult to find a lady that does not do at least two in this list.........All is well

undecided
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by jane05(f): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:
ladies avoid this thread but if you are strong one log in.

number2 because they are beggars.
I am not and my boo can testify to that! So say some are beggars not they are beggars pls!
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by empress4u: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
seriously, i was guilty of only no. 3 but after i lost the guy i loved, i never tried it again. not for any reason. in the first place it was not my style. i was just being a copy-cat of friends.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
[size=15pt]Funny enough, most of these so called big girls aren't that intelligent, all they know about is to ride on ur d*ck, buy flashy tinx, eat anyhow on a date, turn guyz to atm, food, dem no ft cook, I was even asking one girl dat wats d name of her provost, she replied by saying I don't know o, smh for most of these girls, some of them no even know d capital or president of deir country. [/size]
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
haha! I dunno. I'll try.
Please do my dear cheesy

Just mention me and I'll be there
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nebila(f): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
*chuckles*
tohpahz:

It's very glaring that u do.. i love food too.. dp makes me wanna eat my screen..
Yup it's all abt food grin

1 Like

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Ominiriches(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
APC is what they need, and if only they can accept. I thankgod for my Baby.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by hammybee(f): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Maybe 4n5 ar li2 on point but what of guy that breakup with an excuse that the Girl is too soft n too good 4 him undecided
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by YesBwoss: 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
2. Begging For Money And Recharge Card

The notion that men are made to provide for them turned many ladies into developing gold digging habits. Some beg for recharge card, mobile phones and all sort of perishable parameters from every Tom, Dick and Harry. When the boyfriends cannot cope with that disgusting habit and dump them, they will keep saying most men don't appreciate good ladies.

Very annoying!
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by fromnigeria(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Number one should be:
1. not being Submissive.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Adex097: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
I can still manage to condone all except number 3 and 5.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State / Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.