Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (48790 Views)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by 2dice(m): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

Iffa hear! na you be my boss ooo cool
u wey dey change girls like wrapper
i stillll dey learn
u no see Capital L for my head
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
cherryice:

its goodmornin here actually lol
its 6am
lol. . . thought you are in NG tho cheesy
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
drstrategy:

hahaha,, paddy, na wetin me ma sef dey sofa fr here o...... bt tnk God say my own, she no been summon courage meet me b4 i turn ha down......she been only show me green light.. badly want dat babe... on d move nw..she ma dey understand sha grin
lolz, baba your own still better ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by cherryice(f): 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

lol. . . thought you are in NG tho cheesy
everyone on nl isnt in NG cheesy
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Twaci(f): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

twaci, please can i hook up wit youcry
embarassed
*runs outta thread*
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by drstrategy(m): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

lolz, baba your own still better ooo cheesy

abi o ......me stil dey on d move sha...... wink grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
2dice:

u wey dey change girls like wrapper
i stillll dey learn
u no see Capital L for my head
baba, how many babes i don change for here?
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by braindamage(m): 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

twaci, please can i hook up wit youcry
grin grin... Baba.. I sight that babe too...but not too far from my present confused state
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
cherryice:
everyone on nl isnt in NG cheesy
yea, i know but lookin at your skin colour and the way you chat made me think you are in NG
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
embarassed
*runs outta thread*
*drags her back and holds her on the waist. . .

don't mind what those morrafvckerz are sayin, me likey likey you lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by cherryice(f): 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

yea, i know but lookin at your skin colour and the way you chat made me think you are in NG
There are skin colors peculiar to NGers? Lol thats a first..
anywys im Nigerian by blood tho
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by drstrategy(m): 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by braindamage(m): 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

thought it waz a lhasa. . . yea, i love dogs, adopted a Lhasa, Samoyed and a GSD but i lost the GSD last month cry
..Why your GSD no go die...when you surround am with ajebo dogs..(I dey joke o..sorry for the loss). My sister had a Lhasa some years back, sold it to one of this oyibo pple wey dey dis town. Till today, she never tell us how much she sell that dog.

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by drstrategy(m): 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
embarassed
*runs outta thread*

i jus dey observe
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by NemzySeries(m): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
Says the stupiid OP that called me a buffalo this morning cool cool
Lmao=D =))=D.......u 4got to specify d breed sef
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Spaxon(f): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Hmmmmm, never knew you've become this beautiful now.

*Planning to come back*
ain't no space for you dude grin cheesy
lol
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Spaxon(f): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Caleycash:
Ur so pretty

thanks grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by 2dice(m): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

baba, how many babes i don change for here?
lol no be dey date lala abi na stephenqueen cheesy
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by samkevie: 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
Back in secondary school, I was an epitome of nerdiness! Always the girl with the knee-high socks, wind-screen glasses and tomboyish gait. Lotta guys then saw me as the ugly short girl in class. embarassed

Fastforward to the present....*shrugs* Well what can I say? grin
u r still not far from it o,don't give urself hope
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Twaci(f): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

*drags her back and holds her on the waist. . .

don't mind what those morrafvckerz are sayin, me likey likey you lipsrsealed
Awwww. Same here hun. Lemme go and get ma bags!
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by tosyne2much(m): 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
alobam1:
Abeg let there be no counter thread..I trust them ladies they wont even come with a counter thread. Cos the counter thread will be the story of the Poor Guy they once turned down which lets became rich..bunch of mofos..Quote me and dieeeeeeeeeeee..lol
Bwahahaahahahaha roflwkmd lwkmd hahahahahahahahaa cheesy

Hahahahaha this is funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mannylex:
Something like this happened to me, no regrets though... She was pretty, but tomboyish and I didn't like that. After she spoke about her feelings, I was just posting her. Now when I see her on TV, I just get that mixed feeling of 'see this babe that was on my case sha' . Lol... Well we win some, we lose some.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
You can't have 'em all smiley
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 07, 2015
Maybe I've been very fortunate, ugly girls don't approach me. LOL
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Twaci:
Awwww. Same here hun. Lemme go and get ma bags!
undecided
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 07, 2015
2dice:

lol no be dey date lala abi na stephenqueen cheesy
Na who know lala undecided ?
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 07, 2015
braindamage:
..Why your GSD no go die...when you surround am with ajebo dogs..(I dey joke o..sorry for the loss). My sister had a Lhasa some years back, sold it to one of this oyibo pple wey dey dis town. Till today, she never tell us how much she sell that dog.
Lolz. . . you know serious! oyinbo people dey like dat lhasa ooo. . . even Samoyed, if you know how many people don dey beg me to sell am for dem

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 07, 2015
cherryice:

There are skin colors peculiar to NGers? Lol thats a first..
anywys im Nigerian by blood tho
thought as much. . .
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by braindamage(m): 12:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

Lolz. . . you know serious! oyinbo people dey like dat lhasa ooo. . . even Samoyed, if you know how many people don dey beg me to sell am for dem
...nice dog. This kind dog no be for lazy people like me wey dey baf dog 2x in a month grin. Jeff GSD and Rott mix.

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 07, 2015
braindamage:
...nice dog. This kind dog no be for lazy people like me wey dey baf dog 2x in a month grin. Jeff GSD and Rott mix.
Na jez 2times in a week i dey bath this one, na inside i dey lock am 24/7, and e dey very playful! but if e vex sef, na wahala. . . . very lovely dog cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 07, 2015
braindamage:
your dog make brain ooo. . . Na male ba?
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 07, 2015
rofemiguwa:
Hahahahahaha you guys actually wAnt me to post my pics here heheheheh dream on!!! Maybe my wedding pics in my diary sha! Without our faces of course.

you can keep unbelieving if u want

rofemiguwa ?
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by braindamage(m): 12:35am On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

Na jez 2times in a week i dey bath this one, na inside i dey lock am 24/7, and e dey very playful! but if e vex sef, na wahala. . . . very lovely dog cheesy
.. You try 2x a weeks? To baf dis dog na ritual...e go sense when e won baf, use person round compound 3x, play with the pipe, lick soap, play with dryer, play with towel, after you finish this own, the back wey go pain..e go dey like say you just do 3 round with Nkechi grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend / Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.