Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (48791 Views)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by holysaint1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
Back in secondary school, I was an epitome of nerdiness! Always the girl with the knee-high socks, wind-screen glasses and tomboyish gait. Lotta guys then saw me as the ugly short girl in class. embarassed

Fastforward to the present....*shrugs* Well what can I say? grin

Girl, you should be most thankful to the founder of make-up.

Dammnn! Back then, we guys could easily differentiate the fugly lass from the beautiful ones... buh this daiz. sad cry

3 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by dyfatai(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
Back in secondary school, I was an epitome of nerdiness! Always the girl with the knee-high socks, wind-screen glasses and tomboyish gait. Lotta guys then saw me as the ugly short girl in class. embarassed

Fastforward to the present....*shrugs* Well what can I say? grin
You mean to tell me u are now bewtuful??

Where is my concave lens?
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Esdb3: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
HARDDON:

Nope I wasn't

Just extrapolating d past from d current ....

Still yet to make up my mind tongue

OMG! These people ehn! Just use plain words you know its meaning.

Is it me or does the accentuated mean absolutely nothing?!

Wtf! Extrapolate means---

When you extrapolate, you
use specific details to make a
general comment. For
example, if you travel to
Canada and encounter only
friendly, kind natives, you
might extrapolate that all
Canadians are friendly.
The verb extrapolate can mean "to predict
future outcomes based on known facts."
For example, looking at your current grade
report for math and how you are doing in
class now, you could extrapolate that you'll
likely earn a solid B for the year.

I just hate it when y'all try to show off with nothing!

#GrammarPolice

3 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
2dice:

my nigggga kilon sup
i gented ooo. . .

i call you make you sef come share you experience ni ooo
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
inside orijin101 thread right? cheesy

be ma friend, ur good looking
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Taylor86:

be ma friend, ur good looking
hahaha a no b sugar mummy naa cheesy
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by sirjoeii(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yeah,like wt did dey take or do to b dis gud nw. sad
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Esdb3:

Trap queen fetty waps link. Buhahahaha nw I grab.

You do know we are not what we say we are rai??
meaning?
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
inside orijin101 thread right? cheesy
i will crucify that dude at last. . . angry
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by eagleeyez: 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
NobleG1:
Going for anything that has p*ussy is st*upid. People should have preferences.

Go for someone you think may be good for you. Unfortubately, you don't know 100% if someone is good for you until you date them.

There are beautiful and ugly women who are complete evil, especially, the beautiful ones. Ugly women are usually more educated and career oriented than their beautiful counterparts. Do you know why? Because they pay more attention in their studies.

Any ugly woman who's the CEO or Director or Manager of a company actually earned it.
Mere looks is nothing compared to the great things you get in an ugly woman. Mind you, I don't mean all.

Another quality is that most of them don't cheat on their partners like the beautiful ones.

Na lie. You are just. Bitter on some issue or so.

Your theory is absolutely false.
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by 2dice(m): 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

i gented ooo. . .

i call you make you sef come share you experience ni ooo
me na virgin i no sabi toast girl
cheesy tongue
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by alberto2k(m): 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
kingtom, alberto2k, stephenqueen, chimerase2, fulaboy, 2dice and co. . .

people don buy land finish ooo
Oboi I come late, I been dey tidy nkechi since fa embarassed
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahaha a no b sugar mummy naa cheesy
lol I know

dnt worry i wil tell u more about that sugar mum post u saw up there
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

i will crucify that dude at last. . . angry
lol no mind him jorr cheesy
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Caleycash(m): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Spaxon:
I swear d op is drunk on Origin....... grin cheesy
Oya wey ur own story de na....
cheesy
Ur so pretty
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by NobleG1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
eagleeyez:

Na lie. You are just. Bitter on some issue or so.

Your theory is absolutely false.

Which one in particular? Screaming "na lie" makes no sense if you can't back it up.
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Taylor86:

lol I know

dnt worry i wil tell u more about that sugar mum post u saw up there
lol we are friends already cheesy
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Esdb3: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nneka123:
meaning?

You may think you are a trap queen, but you may not be. Scientifically when we say we are something especially personality shii, it is what we want to be.
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
cherryice:

Aaw so sorry about your loss. You really lov dogs just like me lol
mine is Nii and hes fun. I got a jealous caucasian too, gives lot of troubles grin

tankz ma'am. . .
i really don't love Caucasians, a friend brought 1 to my house some months back but it waz jez bullying my dogs. . . plannin to get a boer for now cheesy how about that?
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by boluyongp(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
ikbnice:
If i do nt lyk u nw,even if u eventually win miss world aftawrdz.....u ar stil d xame chic i kno bak den.

Correct guy.. Na so meen! A lizard in Nigeria cannot be an Alligator in UK.. Lizard na lizard anyday anytime..

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by nkemdi89(f): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Back then in my secondary school days I used to be very slim and looking like a tom boy though I was very young thenn none of my school mate would approach me, people like our head boy then talking to him was a privilege, after my secondary education I joined d government while most were busy writing jamb I was earning pay. Now that my head boy feels intimidated even talking to me cos he feels am higher than him in level also applicable to the rest. Come to think of it I really can't date any of them now even the ones I do have crush on then.

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by koyyess: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
I've never seen a handsome , tall dude call any babe ugly. Most dudes who use such words are actually short/or lanky tall/chubby with pot belly , dark/ light with pimple spots on their faces. In short, you hear such stories from unattractive guys and they usually remain single because they make bad mate choices.

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by CashdownNG: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
cherryice:
Beautiful then, stl beautiful nw tongue

on nairaland.

when you get to the real world, the champions league, then you'll see that I dey gentle go be your status update..

nairaland: where dreams come true and illusions seam real..

Seun,take note of this tagline
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:

kai! alberto!!!
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol we are friends already cheesy
are you just ok with that? y not flash me lemme get ur number let's chat privately
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
2dice:

me na virgin i no sabi toast girl
cheesy tongue
swear with your d!ck. . . grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
It actually depends on the weed u are on. If its local, u see small elevation, but if its international...the truth is clear tongue

This Tracy girl is very funny. she's really got sarcasm in her. If she was my friend. There would never be a dull moment with her.
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol no mind him jorr cheesy
don't tell me you want to dail the number also undecided
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by alberto2k(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

kai! alberto!!!
undecided
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by ohaleoghene(f): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
tongue *No hard feelings*

hold on to your make up,you won't look good without them
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Fulaboy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:

hope not Nkechi my NL crush undecided
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:

undecided
so, you were busy explorin nkechi, i pray mama nkechi no go catch you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.