Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (48786 Views)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by CashdownNG: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:

hold on to your make up,you won't look good without them

omo see oghene-hatred,. chai.. why beef? where you pic na? if you don't have one and killing the girl for hers

nwanne you be oghene-reject!!
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by HARDDON: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Esdb3:

OMG! These people ehn! Just use plain words you know its meaning.

Is it me or does the accentuated mean absolutely nothing?!

Wtf! Extrapolate means---

When you extrapolate, you
use specific details to make a
general comment. For
example, if you travel to
Canada and encounter only
friendly, kind natives, you
might extrapolate that all
Canadians are friendly.
The verb extrapolate can mean "to predict
future outcomes based on known facts."
For example, looking at your current grade
report for math and how you are doing in
class now, you could extrapolate that you'll
likely earn a solid B for the year.

I just hate it when y'all try to show off with nothing!

#GrammarPolice

R u done with ur parochial , monocultured n ignorant rave ?:

Can't bliv a son of a certified palm wine tapper wud ball in here questioning the impeccable drop from the tip of the gift of my gab.

Jamb feared me while I was but a lil lad now I've grown to be a man some goons not worthy to clean my English boots challenge my lil spin?

I'd school u boy n ur entire generation in the act of respect for words beyond u n Wording as a whole.

""""
ex·trap·o·late
ikˈstrapəˌlāt/
verb
extend the application of (a method or conclusion, especially one based on statistics) to an unknown situation by assuming that existing trends will continue or similar methods will be applicable.
"the results cannot be extrapolated to other patient groups"
estimate or conclude (something) by extrapolating.
"attempts to extrapolate likely human cancers from laboratory studies"

MATHEMATICS
extend (a graph, curve, or range of values) by inferring unknown values from trends in the known data.

In simple English, when u use available data (her prf pixs) to guess what she meant have looked like(past) or what she is likely to look like (future) ,that is extrapolation.

But ofcos u r too narrow minded to fathom simple web.

U stand ignored henceforth

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by 2dice(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

swear with your d!ck. . . grin
ooohkk
i mean am a Virgin for almost 73hrs now
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by renegademinds(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
Says the stupiid OP that called me a buffalo this morning cool cool
buffalo ke,he prolly saw something
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
2dice:

ooohkk
i mean am a Virgin for almost 73hrs now
hmmm. . . bad guy!
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by braindamage(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
My recent predicament.....not ugly, infact she wears little or no make-up. She is loving, stalks, even switch off my phone because the calls could be embarrassing. But, my eyes does not want to see beyond me having a bigger chest than her(even without push-ups), and a girl that weighs 49kg. At 20, I see a potential 3, 4 years time, but.......

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
CashdownNG:

omo see oghene-hatred,. chai.. why beef? where you pic na? if you don't have one and killing the girl for hers

nwanne you be oghene-reject!!
MI sang Bad belle is allowed for people like this.
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by CashdownNG: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
dumo1:

MI sang Bad belle is allowed for people like this.

MI sang crowd mentality for a.ss lickers like you.. #justsaying .
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kokoA(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
Back in secondary school, I was an epitome of nerdiness! Always the girl with the knee-high socks, wind-screen glasses and tomboyish gait. Lotta guys then saw me as the ugly short girl in class. embarassed

Fastforward to the present....*shrugs* Well what can I say? grin
why do you look like my kind of girl
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
HARDDON:

Can't bliv a son of a certified palm wine tapper wud ball in here questioning the impeccable drop from the tip of the gift of my gab.

Jamb feared me while I was but a lil lad now I've grown to be a man some goons not worthy to clean my English boots challenge my lil spin?

I'd school u boy n ur entire generation in the act of respect for words beyond u n Wording as a whole.

""""
ex·trap·o·late
ikˈstrapəˌlāt/
verb
extend the application of (a method or conclusion, especially one based on statistics) to an unknown situation by assuming that existing trends will continue or similar methods will be applicable.

MATHEMATICS
extend (a graph, curve, or range of values) by inferring unknown values from trends in the known data.

In simple English, when u use available data (her prf pixs) to guess what she meant have looked like(past) or what she is likely to look like (future) ,that is extrapolation.

Been quite a while I saw someone slayed with words. This is what i call Fatality *in mortal kombats voice*

3 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Esdb3: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
HARDDON:

""""
ex·trap·o·late
ikˈstrapəˌlāt/
verb

MATHEMATICS

Lmfao! I knew you would google new words to reply me.

Extrapolate deals with trend dummy! If you had about three pics of her from different times then you can extrapolate.

P.s:- dim-wit you don't need to add monoculture it is totally out of context since am not a farmer nor a farmland, just the parochial and ignorant would have done. Some minature english boots you have on too. Rotfl.... Mtchew dumb shit.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
HARDDON:

""""
ex·trap·o·late
ikˈstrapəˌlāt/
verb

MATHEMATICS

Mr Hardon u harsh small o! Been quite a while I saw someone slayed with words. This is what i call Fatality *in mortal kombats voice*

2 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by tunezvic(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
sacora:
if ur dp z anyfin 2 go by, u re still ur old self....nfin has changed.
seconded..
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
CashdownNG:

MI sang crowd mentality for a.ss lickers like you.. #justsaying .

Dude calm down. I was referring 2 Oghene-hatred. wasn't taking a stab @ u.
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by cherryice(f): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

tankz ma'am. . .
i really don't love Caucasians, a friend brought 1 to my house some months back but it waz jez bullying my dogs. . . plannin to get a boer for now cheesy how about that?
a boerboel? Wowwwwww ok im officially jealous lol
how do ppl around you cope wt too mch dogs, do they like it
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by cherryice(f): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
HARDDON:

Legs, legs n more legs.......

Scanning the upper layer with microscope, says object not found.....what cud be wrong wit this Mcroscope? angry
U ok?
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by 2dice(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

hmmm. . . bad guy!
na you be my oga naaa
am following your footstep
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by alberto2k(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Fulaboy:
hope not Nkechi my NL crush undecided

u way dey use Cow woo nkechi... Shege dan fulani! grin grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by alberto2k(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

so, you were busy explorin nkechi, i pray mama nkechi no go catch you
tongue
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by deeLima86(m): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Rolly83:
Happened to me sha.......I was very.......Age did alot of things to some people like me!
Just checking you out shocked Damn!!
And am like "who the hell is that low life nicca that turned you down"
Well, I can right his wrong grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
cherryice:

a boerboel? Wowwwwww ok im officially jealous lol
how do ppl around you cope wt too mch dogs, do they like it
like seriously, I'm now enemy to so many people in my hood coz of my dogs, nobody wants to visit me but i'ont give a ish about them. . . people in my hood are jez too local!
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
2dice:

na you be my oga naaa
am following your footstep
Iffa hear! na you be my boss ooo cool
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by MrNL(m): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
OK.let me say mine,der is dis gal dat parked into my area 2 years back,I kinda admired d gal sha,we got talking, we became good friends, after some months,she asked me out,I couldn't believe it but yes she did ,I accepted even tho I know I don't feel any love for her,we dated for about 7 months,I dont know what got into me but I despised d gal even more(never had sex with her tho),her calls was a constant tin on my phone,even at d office, my colleagues were making jest of me,calling me Coustomer care agent,I told d gal we had to breakup,she didn't buy d idea,
she pleaded nd pleaded but I no gree o,she involved her friends but I n gree,she asked to c me but I was dodging her,she met me on d way one day nd continued begging me,I got so angry nd shouted at her on a busy road,I regret doing it tho,she left me nd never talked to me again,2 years later,d gal has turned to an angel,now very beautiful, got guys swarming over her,I regreted my actions,one day,I was chilling with my friends,
saw her passing, I excused myself,I stopped her nd to my greatest supprise,she shouted at me,Choi,I felt like burying myself,she didn't give me her new number after I deleted hers wen we broke up,I decided to forger her,my friends were laughing hysterically at me,she got her revenge I guess,months passed,I didn't speak to her,one day,I saw a call from a number, I picked it,lo nd behold, it was her,I was happy but I pretended not to b,she apologised, I accepted,we became friends again,fast forward to Valentines day
I went to buy a gift for my den gf,we were having problems nd I knew we were heading for d end of d tunnel,i met her at d gift shop,she was buying a gift too,i jokingly asked her,is dat for me?,she smiled nd said val is for lovers not for friends,I smoked,got my gift nd left her there,I still had d courage to ask her out but she declined, I accepted, now,she calls me often,texts me often nd visits me often,we just play games tho(ya am a fool,before u say it,I kno)we once got intimate but she stopped, I initiated it,I later apologized, I think she's giving me d green light,thinking of trying my luck again..dats ma story

3 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Twaci(f): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
dumo1:

This Tracy girl is very funny. she's really got sarcasm in her. If she was my friend. There would never be a dull moment with her.
Thanks sweedy

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by HARDDON: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
dumo1:

Been quite a while I saw someone slayed with words. This is what i call Fatality *in mortal kombats voice*

U can't just imagine gee.

He's retracted now n we do series now, first the word was outa context . lose nuts

Now he question me again with dis classical word we chew while we split hairs in time past.

here , Do kindly pass it on to him. He needs to update his 128mb words' ROM ...bush meat hunter be forming English master.

"""""
mon·o·cul·ture (mŏn′ə-kŭl′chər)
n.
1. The cultivation of a single crop on a farm or in a region or country. ( this is d one he googled)

2. A single, homogeneous culture without diversity or dissension. ( he didn't know the word also hv this meaning b4)

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by cherryice(f): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

like seriously, I'm now enemy to so many people in my hood coz of my dogs, nobody wants to visit me but i'ont give a ish about them. . . people in my hood are jez too local!
haha ok orijin

nice thread btw smiley
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Twaci(f): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:

hold on to your make up,you won't look good without them
grin noted
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
cherryice:

haha ok orijin

nice thread btw smiley
tankz ma'am
gudnyt smiley
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Fulaboy(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:

u way dey use Cow woo nkechi... Shege dan fulani! grin grin
ehenNn now cool cows na wealth now and beside na cattle rearer be our new presidoo now tongue
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
grin noted
twaci, please can i hook up wit youcry
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by cherryice(f): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

tankz ma'am
gudnyt smiley
its goodmornin here actually lol
its 6am
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by drstrategy(m): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] chai! Oyindamola. . . . If i had known, i shouldn't have done that to you cry but anyway, it wasn't my fault coz even the goats, dogs and chickens in the hood can testify to your ugliness then.

3 years ago, this babe waz alwayz stalkin me, showin me green light as if her life depends on me but i alwayz ignore her! she even summoned courage to ask me out but i declined her with immediate effect, why? coz she waz not good looking, she gat no dress sense and too dark for my liking, i knew i broke her heart then but i waz still happy to have done that! and later we packed away from that hood.

Last year, things turned around, i visited the area during christmas period and i met Oyindamola, the babe is already endowed, see front shocked see back shocked the ugly dark girl i waz callin her before is now black and shine, i first asked her for a hug to be sure she is not makin use of boobs pad but the suppression of her _____ on my chest gat me speakin in tongue.

to cut the long story short, i collected her num and started makin advances towards her but na my close padi don dey explore the babe sef cry [/b]

hahaha,, paddy, na wetin me ma sef dey sofa fr here o...... bt tnk God say my own, she no been summon courage meet me b4 i turn ha down......she been only show me green light.. badly want dat babe... on d move nw..she ma dey understand sha grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.