Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (48787 Views)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by stephenqueen: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
Help me tell them oh!
Who dey hold u before undecided undecided
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by stephenqueen: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Alberto2k dey reserve except him go court of appeal...make una leave my twaci na grin
Wetin I wan use that twaci with flat boòbs do undecided
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
rofemiguwa:
Then in high school, I was. The jewiest gal in school, straight and chubby,common breast I no get sef, all dem boiz no look ma side, fastforward to now, all of them I meet are like what da hell happened to u!!. Am like duh!!! I grew up joor. Actually one couldn't let go and we are getting married in november. All our former schoolmates can't taunt him enough!
And they tell me all the mean tinz he said
Should I breakup grin

How are we suppose to believe u without evidence of the supposed growth?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by folahann(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
The situation here hasn't happened to me before. What amazes me is that when I check my secondary old school mates on Facebook, I'm surprised at the transformation the girls have gone through.
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kinibigdeal(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
cherryice:

thanks

Its a skye terrier.. you like dogs? cheesy

You are a suspect
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by HARDDON: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
cherryice:
who says its old
Dares dnt wrk for me if u must know

Legs, legs n more legs.......

Scanning the upper layer with microscope, says object not found.....what cud be wrong wit this Mcroscope? angry
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by tpraiz(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Baba thiz na Big issue oh......I dey encounter One nw......Neva recovered from the Shock !
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
cherryice:

thanks

Its a skye terrier.. you like dogs? cheesy
thought it waz a lhasa. . . yea, i love dogs, adopted a Lhasa, Samoyed and a GSD but i lost the GSD last month cry
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by twosquare(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
Back in secondary school, I was an epitome of nerdiness! Always the girl with the knee-high socks, wind-screen glasses and tomboyish gait. Lotta guys then saw me as the ugly short girl in class. embarassed

Fastforward to the present....*shrugs* Well what can I say? grin
u look like someone I wooed in 1824.. grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kinibigdeal(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
stephenqueen:

Wetin I wan use that twaci with flat boòbs do undecided

You just need her attention.. kiss undecided
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by rofemiguwa(f): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Festorich:

Pishure or its just a tele mundi story...

Me and my loff kiss cool

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by 2dice(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
kingtom, alberto2k, stephenqueen, chimerase2, fulaboy, 2dice and co. . .

people don buy land finish ooo
where you here say land finish for
SAMBISA
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by misterjosh(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
Back in secondary school, I was an epitome of nerdiness! Always the girl with the knee-high socks, wind-screen glasses and tomboyish gait. Lotta guys then saw me as the ugly short girl in class. embarassed

Fastforward to the present....*shrugs* Well what can I say? grin
hmm, no need to say anytin thing. Ur current pix says it all... Epitome of beauty.
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by stephenqueen: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
kinibigdeal:

You just need her attention.. kiss undecided
Wetin I wan use her attention do?,will it increase the money in ma account undecided
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Esdb3: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nneka123:

Trap queen fetty waps link. Buhahahaha nw I grab.

You do know we are not what we say we are rai??
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
2dice:

where you here say land finish for
SAMBISA
grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Missmossy(f): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hahahaha very funny posts here, we all know change is constant grin

2 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by rofemiguwa(f): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hahahahahaha you guys actually wAnt me to post my pics here heheheheh dream on!!! Maybe my wedding pics in my diary sha! Without our faces of course.

pyrokardia:

How are we suppose to believe u without evidence of the supposed growth?? undecided
you can keep unbelieving if u want
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by segedoo(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ojugunrege:

grin grin

Make we see that Oju to gunrege nau! lol
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by 2dice(m): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by 2dice(m): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

grin
my nigggga kilon sup
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by vexing(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
kambili999:
those guys when dey return should be ignored because they are just after beauty. tongue. when d ladies get old and ugly they will just run like *snap*
Before nko
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
see as i dey look guys!!u berra go for we ugly girls so later we go fine cheesy
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Ojugunrege(f): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
segedoo:

Make we see that Oju to gunrege nau! lol

It full Facebook na... wink grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kinibigdeal(m): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
stephenqueen:

Wetin I wan use her attention do?,will it increase the money in ma account undecided

seriously, wetin the babe do you
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by cherryice(f): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

thought it waz a lhasa. . . yea, i love dogs, adopted a Lhasa, Samoyed and a GSD but i lost the GSD last month cry
Aaw so sorry about your loss. You really lov dogs just like me lol
mine is Nii and hes fun. I got a jealous caucasian too, gives lot of troubles grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kinibigdeal(m): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
inside orijin101 thread right? cheesy

Dial the number grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
U guys on nairaland are funni.
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by ikbnice(m): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
If i do nt lyk u nw,even if u eventually win miss world aftawrdz.....u ar stil d xame chic i kno bak den.

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kinibigdeal(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
ikbnice:
If i do nt lyk u nw,even if u eventually win miss world aftawrdz.....u ar stil d xame chic i kno bak den.

Wetin this one dey talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.