Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,124 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. (19616 Views)

Star Sign Full Compatibility Match List / Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Ariyke: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:
Aquarius through & through cool

Didn't know we were duplicitous though. Kikiki. Ah well.
team Aquarius cheesy
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ariyke:
team Aquarius cheesy

Seems there are a lot of Aquarius on Nairaland, am yet to see Capricorn & Pisces
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Emmaowolabia(m): 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
rsleeky:
#TeamLeo we Rock!!!!

have u ever been with a libra?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Ariyke: 12:05am On Apr 11, 2015
shumuel:

Seems there are a lot of Aquarius on Nairaland, am yet to see Capricorn & Pisces
yea yea pls can u tell the match for aquarius?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 6:27am On Apr 11, 2015
Ariyke:
team Aquarius cheesy

Yeah, boi!! grin
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by gracile(f): 7:42am On Apr 11, 2015
sylvalord:
hello! Good morning. how have you been? smiley
superb cheesy and you?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by jamillion: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2015
shumuel:

Your Sign Please ?
libra
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 11, 2015
gracile:

superb cheesy and you?
I've been just fine. I hope you slept well.
How did the project turn out? I trust you tho, i know you made me proud.
wink
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by ministerblessed: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2015
Wot is the possibility of a Libra guy and gal being in a relationship.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 11, 2015
PunkyOh:

^5

ma'am is dis Aquarius siqn?

#YOLO
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Ariyke: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2015
PunkyOh:

Yeah, boi!! grin
ama lady grin
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2015
Ariyke:
ama lady grin

Girl!!

Lol, I'm happy to meet another Aqua lady smiley It seems to be a sign for men lol.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2015
Ariyke:
yea yea pls can u tell the match for aquarius?

Aquarius: Aries, Gemini, Libra & Sagittarius.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2015
ministerblessed:
Wot is the possibility of a Libra guy and gal being in a relationship.

The Match is Good and would pass the test of time but it could require too much hard work, why is this, well it is believed that as same sign you both are just one person rather that Two coming to become one, you share just too much same characters, which means If husband is Angry, Wife would too, and both of you wont be ready to be the first to give in, this make differences last longer between the same sign couples, even same Element is not that advisible not to mention same sign, but if one out of the two is ready to change some few things about he/herself, ''Sacrifice'' just for the Relationship then it would be a match made from Heaven.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2015
richommie:

ma'am is dis Aquarius siqn?

#YOLO

No, am sure she gave an High 5
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by rsleeky(f): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Emmaowolabia:

have u ever been with a libra?
yh
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by joywendy(f): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ariyke:
team Aquarius cheesy

you too? shocked

mmm....does it describe you well? cause i don't really believe in the sign i fall under.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Ariyke: 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
joywendy:

you too? shocked

mmm....does it describe you well? cause i don't really believe in the sign i fall under.
it does to some extent grin grin
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Ariyke: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
PunkyOh:

Girl!!

Lol, I'm happy to meet another Aqua lady smiley It seems to be a sign for men lol.
glad too cheesy
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by joywendy(f): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ariyke:
it does to some extent grin grin

lolz.... So you are duplicitous tongue grin

Though mine is a bit true in some ways, i still find it difficult accepting such.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Ariyke: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
joywendy:

lolz.... So you are duplicitous tongue grin

Though mine is a bit true in some ways, i still find it difficult accepting such.

tongue tongue tongue tongue dunno about that

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by gracile(f): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
sylvalord:
I've been just fine. I hope you slept well.
How did the project turn out? I trust you tho, i know you made me proud.
wink
lol twas going well, actually we've been on strike
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
joywendy:

you too? shocked

Please which Star Sign are you ?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by joywendy(f): 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ariyke:
tongue tongue tongue tongue dunno about that

grin grin

shumuel:

Please which Star Sign are you ?

It's the last one on your list.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by ministerblessed: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
shumuel:

The Match is Good and would pass the test of time but it could require too much hard work, why is this, well it is believed that as same sign you both are just one person rather that Two coming to become one, you share just too much same characters, which means If husband is Angry, Wife would too, and both of you wont be ready to be the first to give in, this make differences last longer between the same sign couples, even same Element is not that advisible not to mention same sign, but if one out of the two is ready to change some few things about he/herself, ''Sacrifice'' just for the Relationship then it would be a match made from Heaven.
Thanks
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
This is the first time am seeing a true description of myself in astrology.
Am Taurus and all ur direct description fits me. Sometimes I wish am a guy. Grew up with male friends, studied a male course and still doing a male work. My friends say am stubborn and its hard to change my mind when its made up. I don't cheat ppl and fond it hard to understand why I should be cheated. Am very very jealous and hardly forgives, always looking for pay back period.
Am also very very friendly.. I have won awards twice for this.

What's the best match for Taurus?

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Adaeze003(f): 1:45am On Apr 12, 2015
PunkyOh:

LOL no, 1st Aquarius don't roll in cliques, they are lone rangers. 2ndly, Aquarius can strike up a conversation with anybody. In fact, Aquarius are often accused of making everyone feel like a friend, only for the Aquarius to move on to the next interesting person. I experience that all the time in real life. I meet someone at the washing line, we have a conversation & the next thing they act like we're BFFs, banging down my door. Which is when I start ignoring them & let them grow roots standing at my door.

Aquarius are friendly but their problem is that they don't know how to keep friendships going, they're neglectful. They find friendships too demanding & emotionally draining, because Aquarius people value their space & freedom too much to be constantly in touch with people. If you wanna annoy an Aquarius, bombard them with useless & numerous messages/ calls, they'll start to feel caged & need to get away. We still are the friendliest sign though, not Libra.

Now this got me smiling smiley

#Aquarius #loneranger
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Emmaowolabia(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
rsleeky:
yh
may we be friends beyond nairaland?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
joywendy:

grin grin

It's the last one on your list.

Finally a Pisces shows up, hmmm the quiet thinkers, hate being hurt so they keep to theirselves, they could be very funny, fun loving creatures but will only show these nature of theirs to people they consider good friends, full of mystery, intuitive ability, sensitive, and will always stand up for what they believe in but they could be lazy; only in matters they do not care about. Having faith in the Spirituals and wanting to avoid reality, emotional. This could make them get involved with occults and Drugs.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
mercylicious:
This is the first time am seeing a true description of myself in astrology.
Am Taurus and all ur direct description fits me. Sometimes I wish am a guy. Grew up with male friends, studied a male course and still doing a male work. My friends say am stubborn and its hard to change my mind when its made up. I don't cheat ppl and fond it hard to understand why I should be cheated. Am very very jealous and hardly forgives, always looking for pay back period.
Am also very very friendly.. I have won awards twice for this.

What's the best match for Taurus?

Wow you really know yourself, you just discribed a full Taurian.

Taurus: Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn & Pisces.

You can date and get married to any of the four signs but it depends on what you want as a person.
Cancer Male would take care of you and even over pamper you with love & care and anything you ever dreamed of but will bore you too quickly, Cancers are mostly quiet untill you bring up the right topic of interest to him, if not he would be MUTE; he wont talk nor answer when talked too. Which is what drives a Taurian like you mad, you love gisting, laughing and watch of movies, Cancers lovee these too but would prefare doing it alone which is why Fights is inevitable because as a Taurian you want to share these moments with your man. So if you know you want to be pampered and love unconditional, having breakfast in bed, being bathed by your man choose Cancer but there are huge price to pay and they are : 1. Let him have is cancer moment.
2. Always talk him to doing things together.
3. Encourage him in everything he is doing.
4. Be his mother but dont be too bossy, cancers hate authorities and controlers.
5. Listen to him always.
6. Return his kind gesture.
7. Always forgive him because he never offended you, it just seems so.
If you can do these i promise you the best relationship ever.

But if you want man to be in charge go for Capricorn or Virgo.
Pisces is similar in character to Cancer.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
gracile:

lol twas going well, actually we've been on strike
LOL, Nigerian universities and their numerous strikes. I wish my school is on strike toosad Anyway how are you enjoying the strike? don't tell me you didn't turn it into a much needed breakwink
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by gracile(f): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
sylvalord:
LOL, Nigerian universities and their numerous strikes. I wish my school is on strike toosad Anyway how are you enjoying the strike? don't tell me you didn't turn it into a much needed breakwink
oh well actually it benefited me alot as i was diagnosed of typhoid and low blood count when i went for a check up!
buh now that I'm well I really wish for them to call off

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell / Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? / Show Me Your 'eggplant' Challenge Currently Happening On Nigerian Twitter Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.