Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. (19594 Views)

Star Sign Full Compatibility Match List / Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by malaria(f): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
uzumakis:

sorry I thought I read zodiac.. no mind me but still you know temperament doesn't equate zodiac sha...?
. Read it well. They have a link.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by malaria(f): 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Shumel I must commend you. You nailed it all. All you said here is true about zodiac and temperaments. I believe you have read the book about all zodiac signs and how they act both male and female. One thing i can't explain is why cancerians tend to withdraw to their she'll when hurt. Can u explain that. Meanwhile we cancerians rock.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
malaria:
. Read it well. They have a link.
yeah they do. Still temperament and zodiac are both different in what they each stand for.
Temperament for example stands for behavioral pattern; which could be as a result of so many factors, ranging from innate to upbringing to surrounding to friends and so on.
Zodiac on the other end explain so much more but fails a bit in explaining those acquired personality(habit), unlike the Temperament ish , Zodiac deals more on constellation I.e planetary plane.
hope I do make some sense !?

Btw Your moniker is dead funny yet outstanding cheesy cheesy malaria****
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2015
malaria:
Shumuel I must commend you. You nailed it all. All you said here is true about zodiac and temperaments. I believe you have read the book about all zodiac signs and how they act both male and female. One thing i can't explain is why cancerians tend to withdraw to their shell when hurt. Can u explain that. Meanwhile we cancerians rock.

Thanks, Yeah they do, it seems you know a lot about Temperaments, and yeah you wouldn't be able to guess the numerous of books and Articles have read online and offline.

Cancerians are very easy going people, simple and nice to a fault, we care about the World more than we care about ourselves and we don't like being Hurt because it always affect us emotionally, this makes us careful of who & how we relate and associate with people, our very good''Great'' intuitive ability makes us know we are going to be hurt inevitably, so we are always ready to redraw when it happen to save the emotional drama and pains that comes afterwards but we mostly do so unconsciously.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
gracile:

oh well actually it benefited me alot as i was diagnosed of typhoid and low blood count when i went for a check up!
buh now that I'm well I really wish for them to call off
Oh, sorry dear. Thank God you are well now. What is the reason for the strike anyway? BTW, you look angelic on ur DP, what is ur secrettongue
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by adahgold(m): 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Team Gemini..
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by bxcode(m): 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
pretydiva:
Team Taurus
Taurus ladies are not to be messed with except if the person messing with them is a Taurus guygrin
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
bxcode:

Taurus ladies are not to be messed with except if the person messing with them is a Taurus guygrin

Lol so true, even the Taurus guy would have a run for is Money.

Taureans ladies are brave and would bring anyone down except they are not interested to do so.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Seun , Ishilove , lalasticlala
please Move to Front Page. Thanks
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by malaria(f): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
uzumakis:

yeah they do. Still temperament and zodiac are both different in what they each stand for.
Temperament for example stands for behavioral pattern; which could be as a result of so many factors, ranging from innate to upbringing to surrounding to friends and so on.
Zodiac on the other end explain so much more but fails a bit in explaining those acquired personality(habit), unlike the Temperament ish , Zodiac deals more on constellation I.e planetary plane.
hope I do make some sense !?

Btw Your moniker is dead funny yet outstanding cheesy cheesy malaria****
that's why am unique. #winks#
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by malaria(f): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
shumuel:

Thanks, Yeah they do, it seems you know a lot about Temperaments, and yeah you wouldn't be able to guess the numerous of books and Articles have read online and offline.

Cancerians are very easy going people, simple and nice to a fault, we care about the World more than we care about ourselves and we don't like being Hurt because it always affect us emotionally, this makes us careful of who & how we relate and associate with people, our very good''Great'' intuitive ability makes us know we are going to be hurt inevitably, so we are always ready to redraw when it happen to save the emotional drama and pains that comes afterwards but we mostly do so unconsciously.
. I know every human has a combination of two temeprments but one seems to be dominant. I know aquqrians to be phelgmatics. Cancerians can be cholerics and phelgs too.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
malaria:
. I know every human has a combination of two temeprments but one seems to be dominant. I know aquqrians to be phelgmatics. Cancerians can be cholerics and phelgs too.

You are on the Way, but not yet acurate, Cancerians are Melancholic/Phelgs, Aquarius are Phelgmatic/Sanguein.

Cholerics are Fire signs in zodiac, Aries, Leo & Sags.

Melancholics are Earth signs.

Phelgmatics are Water signs.

And Sangueins are Wind sign.

But all are ruled by other Temperaments which is why everyone has two, The real one and the Ruling one.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by gracile(f): 1:07am On Apr 16, 2015
sylvalord:
Oh, sorry dear. Thank God you are well now. What is the reason for the strike anyway? BTW, you look angelic on ur DP, what is ur secrettongue
well i heard it's salary issues sha & tnx i have no secret, lol
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
gracile:

well i heard it's salary issues sha & tnx i have no secret, lol
oh, just that? Let them send me their account numbers, i will pay them so that my darling friend can go back to schoolsmiley why don't you learn a new skill? You shouldn't let the break just waste you know
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by gracile(f): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
sylvalord:
oh, just that? Let them send me their account numbers, i will pay them so that my darling friend can go back to schoolsmiley why don't you learn a new skill? You shouldn't let the break just waste you know
Are you serrriioous cheesy
that, uhm I've been thinking bout it too you know. it'd be a good idea right?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by oluwadamilolah(f): 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
@ shumuel, you are so on point, pls what's d best sign for aries is it leo,Sagittarius or aquarius? I'm surprised to see gemini I don't think aries is compatible with gemini for a long relationship ,i think they are only good as friends
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

July 11

july 12 wink
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
@ shumuel, you are so on point, pls what's d best sign for aries is it leo,Sagittarius or aquarius? I'm surprised to see gemini I don't think aries is compatible with gemini for a long relationship ,i think they are only good as friends

Lol, who else do you think can stand the test of time with you if not a good friend, you see we humans are all looking for Lovers instead of Friends, the more reason why relationships don't last anymore, as a person if i could turn back the hands of time i would go back and date my Female friends rather than leave them and chasing other ladies.

Anyways thats just my own oppinion, it depends on what you want, any of d 4 is good.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by joywendy(f): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2015
LOL!! SHUMUEL YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU PUT UP THERE OR WHAT NOW?

PLEASE TEMPERAMENTS AND ZODIAC SIGNS ARE NOT THE SAME OH.

YOU CAN'T USE ZODIAC SIGNS TO TELL PEOPLE'S TEMPERAMENTS IN MY OPINION.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2015
joywendy:

Looking at someone's mars & moon sign actually CAN reveal some things about someone's temperament.

I have scorpio moon & mars...And yes I can be moody & temperamental like those placements suggest I am. I'm sure you know that there's more to it than just zodiac signs. The whole natal chart have to be taken into consideration in order to determine the full personality of an individual.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by oluwadamilolah(f): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Thanks shumuel kiss
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
joywendy:

Lol, you are very funny but i'll explain it to you.

You see one thing that makes a brilliant student an outstanding one is listening very attentive to their teachers and recreate all the knowledge in a creative way.

Temperament and Zodiac are two different thing but connected in a remarkable way, they are both forms of Astrology and they explain human behaviours and characters so well.

Now let me tell you the connections between the elements.

In Earth we find Water, in Water there is Air, the Sun (grand father of Fire) is a mixture of gases(Air), the Universe is said to be a Cloud of Oceans(Water).

All water bodies (Sea, Ocean, River e.t.c) rests on Earth, in The atmosphere are dust(Earth), Heat are stored in the Earth that causes combustions of Hot Air which results to Molten magma(Fire), Water is a combination of two gases(Air), A plant need Photosynthesis (Water, Sun''Fire'', Co2''Air'' & Earth), for growth to become a Tree. I will stop here for now.

So Sister everything is connected.

And Temperaments & Zodiac are Connected, because what Temperament can't fully explain Zodiac does and what Zodiac didn't teach, Temperament explained.

13 years of experience talking baby, if it would had been a University degree, i would have had 3 Bsc or a Phd by now.

So don't question rather ask questions. Thats how you learn.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

Looking at someone's mars & moon sign actually CAN reveal some things about someone's temperament.

I have scorpio moon & mars...And yes I can be moody & temperamental like those placements suggest I am. I'm sure you know that there's more to it than just zodiac signs. The whole natal chart have to be taken into consideration in order to determine the full personality of an individual.

Tell it to her, seems she is still in the basics
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
Thanks shumuel kiss

You welcome, hope it helps wink
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
shumuel:

Tell it to her, seems she is still in the basics

smiley

What are your other natal placements? Just curious. Have you had your birth chart done?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

smiley

What are your other natal placements? Just curious. Have you had your birth chart done?

No i haven't tried to many times, just didn't.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Bennet642k2(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
shumuel:
Star Signs

Aries March 21 - April

Active, Demanding, Determined,
Effective, Ambitious

Taurus April 20 - May

Security, Subtle strength,
Appreciation, Instruction,[/font][size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
Patience

Gemini May 21 - June

Communication, Indecision,
Inquisitive, Intelligent, Changeable

Cancer June 21 - July 22
Emotion, Diplomatic, Intensity,
Impulsive, Selective

Leo July 23 - August

Ruling, Warmth, Generosity, Faithful, Initiative

Virgo August 23 - September 22
Analyzing, Practical, Reflective,
Observation, Thoughtful

Libra September 23 - October 22
Balance, Justice, Truth, Beauty,
Perfection

Scorpio October 23 - November 21
Transient, Self-Willed, Purposeful, Unyielding

Sagittarius November 22 -
December 21

Philosophical, Motion, Experimentation, Optimism

Capricorn December 22 -
January 19

Determination, Dominance,
Perservering, Practical, Willful

Aquarius January 20 - February 18
Knowledge, Humanitarian, Serious, Insightful, Duplicitous

Pisces February 19 - March 20
Fluctuation, Depth, Imagination,
Reactive, Indecisive

To Keep The Ball Rolling Mine Is Cancer cheesy, Whats Yours ?
yes.. Mine is Aries.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
shumuel:

No i haven't tried to many times, just didn't.

You can do it online. Google "natal chart", choose the Cafeastrology site, in there click on "birth chart" , fill in the required details & they'll do the full birth chart for you with descriptions for free. Very accurate I must add.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
shumuel:

Lol, you are very funny but i'll explain it to you.

You see one thing that makes a brilliant student an outstanding one is listening very attentive to their teachers and recreate all the knowledge in a creative way.

Temperament and Zodiac are two different thing but connected in a remarkable way, they are both forms of Astrology and they explain human behaviours and characters so well.

Now let me tell you the connections between the elements.

In Earth we find Water, in Water there is Air, the Sun (grand father of Fire) is a mixture of gases(Air), the Universe is said to be a Cloud of Oceans(Water).

All water bodies (Sea, Ocean, River e.t.c) rests on Earth, in The atmosphere are dust(Earth), Heat are stored in the Earth that causes combustions of Hot Air which results to Molten magma(Fire), Water is a combination of two gases(Air), A plant need Photosynthesis (Water, Sun''Fire'', Co2''Air'' & Earth), for growth to become a Tree. I will stop here for now.

So Sister everything is connected.

And Temperaments & Zodiac are Connected, because what Temperament can't fully explain Zodiac does and what Zodiac didn't teach, Temperament explained.

13 years of experience talking baby, if it would had been a University degree, i would have had 3 Bsc or a Phd by now.

So don't question rather ask questions. Thats how you learn.
Shumuel!!!!
That came out too hard I guess.
You should have state reasons why she was wrong instead...
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
gracile:

Are you serrriioous cheesy
that, uhm I've been thinking bout it too you know. it'd be a good idea right?
yea, it'd be a very good idea. You can learn a skill that will fetch you money at school and will be useful after graduation. you are a big girl oo; it is time for you to start making cool cash on your own. Which skill do you think you will excel at?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bennet642k2:
yes.. Mine is Aries.

Here are the First of the Zodiac, the succeed to become first in all areas even if they didn't pray for but most times they wished, fight & worked hard for it, they hate boredom and like to visit places, they just don't like staying put but when they get tired they remember home and return for awhile.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
uzumakis:

Shumuel!!!!
That came out too hard I guess.
You should have state reasons why she was wrong instead...

Too hard No it wasn't, i didn't even have the mind to be, i just needed to explain to her and i did, am sure she didn't take it the way you are thinking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing / What Country Has The Biggest Yansh In Africa? Uganda Or Rwanda? Pics / Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.