Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. (19591 Views)

Star Sign Full Compatibility Match List / Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

You can do it online. Google "natal chart", choose the Cafeastrology site, in there click on "birth chart" , fill in the required details & they'll do the full birth chart for you with descriptions for free. Very accurate I must add.

Kk, i will do that now, Thanks wink
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
shumuel:

Too hard No it wasn't, i didn't even have the mind to be, i just needed to explain to her and i did, am sure she didn't take it the way you are thinking.
sorry then, my bad cheesy
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
shumuel:

Kk, i will do that now, Thanks wink

Cool.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

Cool.

Done it, thankz.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
uzumakis:

sorry then, my bad cheesy

Kk smiley
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by gracile(f): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
sylvalord:
yea, it'd be a very good idea. You can learn a skill that will fetch you money at school and will be useful after graduation. you are a big girl oo; it is time for you to start making cool cash on your own. Which skill do you think you will excel at?
catering for sure i have passion for cooking & baking
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
shumuel:

Lol so true, even the Taurus guy would have a run for is Money.

Taureans ladies are brave and would bring anyone down except they are not interested to do so.
U can say that again#Taurus
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Onozztins:

U can say that again#Taurus

Yeah wink
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
shumuel:

Done it, thankz.

Was it accurate?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

Was it accurate?

Yeah, felt really nice reading it
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
gracile:

catering for sure i have passion for cooking & baking
cool! You have the chance to learn it now. Look for a good caterer and learn from him/her.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by mizkeleke(f): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Am a Leo and I love it grin
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
mizkeleke:
Am a Leo and I love it grin

Nice, You guys succeeds even without praying for it, you're born leaders and very good in playing any lead role but you guys get angry too easily and believe you can rule every body at will. If that could be put in check then you guys are good. You are also very nice to those you love.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by mizkeleke(f): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
shumuel:

Nice, You guys succeeds even without praying for it, you're born leaders and very good in playing any lead role but you guys get angry too easily and believe you can rule every body at will. If that could be put in check then you guys are good. You are also very nice to those you love.
Some true duo I don't get angry easily
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
mizkeleke:

Some true duo I don't get angry easily

are you sure ?
coz sligth provocations could triggers your anger. But if you are serious and its true then you are great to go.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Casemiro(m): 12:24am On Feb 04, 2021
like seriously?

why did you come online?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture / I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing / What Country Has The Biggest Yansh In Africa? Uganda Or Rwanda? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.