Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. (19596 Views)

Star Sign Full Compatibility Match List / Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by rsleeky(f): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2015
#TeamLeo we Rock!!!!
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2015
ilovecritics:

Well I love movies - U didn't mention jealous though..

yeah and you guys are easy going peepz too but not one to be crossed or all hell will let lose, and Taurus could be secretive and stingy
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

No, I don't know about that. My specialty is zodiac signs, natal charts, composite charts & compatibility charts. I've never even heard of the words you're using.

Can you tell me more? What's it about?

Please do am sure you would Love it. Thank me later wink
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2015
Basildvalour:
Second best? I guess yours will be termed first.

Thanks anyway, WE ROCK

Yeap and am always Proud to say it, Am Glad am a Cancerian
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2015
kelvic1:
hmmm....

I'm Sept 22

Yes you are a Virgo
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

Yeap and am always Proud to say it, Am Glad am a Cancerian

How would you describe yourself as a cancerian man?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2015
uzumakis:

OK I see your point.. then you most be a master right?

Something Like that cheesy
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Missyetty(f): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2015
Team virgo
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

How would you describe yourself as a cancerian man?

Cool, quiet, Simple, Caring, Nice, Mysterious, Peaceful, Intuitive, witty and Introverted but if you can Break the shell you win yourself a Talker and i do argue a lot sometimes when the Topic is right.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by ilovecritics(m): 10:07am On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

yeah and you guys are easy going peepz too but not one to be crossed or all hell will let lose, and Taurus could be secretive and stingy

Stingy? Nah we aren't..
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 10:09am On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

Cool, quiet, Simple, Caring, Nice, Mysterious, Peaceful, Intuitive, witty and Introverted but if you can Break the shell you win yourself a Talker and i do argue a lot sometimes when the Topic is right.

And in a relationship how are you as a person? Can cancer men be trusted?

Just curious, have you ever been involved with an aquarius in a relationship? I know Astrology says it's a terrible match lol
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 10, 2015
gracile:

hi! been a while kiss
hello! Good morning. how have you been? smiley
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2015
Missyetty:
Team virgo

The Virgins, Virgos exists in the mind, everything is inside, To the world they present a calm and collected exterior but on the inside, nervous uncontrolled intensity in the mind, trying to figure things out, how to improve everything, analyzing and thinking. They succeed in Telecommunication, Dictatorship charaters make them good Teachers and Leaders but they only want things done their own way.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Missyetty(f): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

Nope Virgos are not boring, its just that they just don't roll with JUST anyone they are very selective, they get hurt easily and keeps their distance if hurt but fun to be with, the males would buy the whole Bar rounds without even knowing anyone just because he knows he has the cash to do so but the females...
Lol....tell me more about the females and by the way, am not boring tho am selective but when you get closer to me, you will surely enjoy bin around me.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:
Yes just like the god of War, Aries rule everywhere they go, they are
the First of the Star signs, and they love war in a friendly manner,
trust me you can never win these guys in anything, instead they would
rather send you to an early grave than lose to you, the only star sign
that conquer Aries are the Leos ''Oga boss'', Leos are Kings ''Lions''
and this makes them over power Aries when they feel like.
yea!
this is very true. we are born leaders. wink Are you a Leo? angry i kill
LEOs because i hate competition. i am the leader and no one dares
challenge me cheesy
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Missyetty(f): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2015
uzumakis:

they are boring in the nature of romance I mean... knowing completely they are loners who prefer them brain to visible pals.
I am a virgo and am not boring when it comes to romance unless am not attracted to that individual or the chemistry is not there.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Tekzyflex(m): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2015
Aries baby! So restless,adventurous,romantic.....! Am jst too restless.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 10:35am On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

And in a relationship how are you as a person? Can cancer men be trusted?

Just curious, have you ever been involved with an aquarius in a relationship? I know Astrology says it's a terrible match lol

When i said Cancerians are the best you all will think and just saying it because am one but no not at all.

When it comes to Relationship Cancerians are the best and the only one you can trust without doubts, Cancerians Males are very caring and loving, family means a great deal to a cancerian, he would do anything to make everyone happy and wont demand compliments, Cancerians would always play to satisfy you even at the expence of their happines.
But cancerian could be too dependent, slow, quiet, boring, complex, fragile, too simple to a fault, could be dirty at time, Cancerians can easily be hurt and would never tell or share their pains which would affect their behaviour towards you as they would redraw back into their shells and put up their defence to avoid being hurt again. Yes cancerians like anyone else has their short coming but if encouraged Lady you got yourself JESUS.

Compatibility between Aquaruis and Cancerian is a No no, an Aquarius would always fall in Love with a Cancerian thanks to Cancerians indepth Knowledge about everything, which makes the a tough challenger to Aquarius and they are always one step ahead of Aquarius which make the Water Bearer runs after cancerians and Cancerians would always love the quiet and Loner part of Aquarius but these dont last coz Cancerian could be boring for Aquarius in less time as Aquarius loves searching for the New thing ''Next victim'' they could test his/her kwonledge and also "Aquarius finds Cancerians too smart for them which kills the fun.

These are the reason why this match is not advisable. But if they could try they would make a good couple, that is if the Cancerian is ready to lossen up and the Aquarius dont mind lossing most of the time, Yeah they are good then.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

When i said Cancerians are the best you all will think and just saying it because am one but no not at all.

When it comes to Relationship Cancerians are the best and the only one you can trust without doubts, Cancerians Males are very caring and loving, family means a great deal to a cancerian, he would do anything to make everyone happy and wont demand compliments, Cancerians would always play to satisfy you even at the expence of their happines.
But cancerian could be too dependent, slow, quiet, boring, complex, fragile, too simple to a fault, could be dirty at time, Cancerians can easily be hurt and would never tell or share their pains which would affect their behaviour towards you as they would redraw back into their shells and put up their defence to avoid being hurt again. Yes cancerians like anyone else has their short coming but if encouraged Lady you got yourself JESUS.

Compatibility between Aquaruis and Cancerian is a No no, an Aquarius would always fall in Love with a Cancerian thanks to Cancerians indepth Knowledge about everything, which makes the a tough challenger to Aquarius and they are always one step ahead of Aquarius which make the Water Bearer runs after cancerians and Cancerians would always love the quiet and Loner part of Aquarius but these dont last coz Cancerian could be boring for Aquarius in less time as Aquarius loves searching for the New thing ''Next victim'' they could test his/her kwonledge and also "Aquarius finds Cancerians too smart for them which kills the fun.

These are the reason why this match is not advisable. But if they could try they would make a good couple, that is if the Cancerian is ready to lossen up and the Aquarius dont mind lossing most of the time, Yeah they are good then.

Ok, thank you very much for that info. lol @ next victim though. Come on now, Aquarius aren't that bad.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2015
Missyetty:
Lol....tell me more about the females and by the way, am not boring tho am selective but when you get closer to me, you will surely enjoy bin around me.

Yes you guy are fun to be with, with very funny charater you'll just want to be with a Virgo as long as you are ready to do things are way and dare not hurt her you are cool, a Virgo lady is one that would take a male friend to the Bar, get him drunk and pay the bills just for the fun of it.

Virgo selective charater is why the seems unfriendly, they look in the crowd and select the crazy, funny but intelletual ones and make friends with them other dont have a chance
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Missyetty(f): 10:51am On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

Yes you guy are fun to be with, with very funny charater you'll just want to be with a Virgo as long as you are ready to do things are way and dare not hurt her you are cool, a Virgo lady is one that would take a male friend to the Bar, get him drunk and pay the bills just for the fun of it.

Virgo selective charater is why the seems unfriendly, they look in the crowd and select the crazy, funny but intelletual ones and make friends with them other dont have a chance
omg! You just described me right there, i chose my friends, they dn't choose me but once we are good, you will find me completely amazing and please can you tell me the kind of person i am in a relationship?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

Ok, thank you very much for that info. lol @ next victim though. Come on now, Aquarius aren't that bad.

No no Aquarius take it as Sports, something to have fun with, reason why a dull & dum persona is so boring to an Aquarius (Reason why the are good Counsellors and succeed in such Business e.g Success Coach); they force people around them to be smart tho for their own benefit ''Someone to play with'' and not what you are thinking, and Aquarius are the type of people that would pick on you just for fun and not planning to hurt anyone.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by kelvic1(m): 10:53am On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

Yes you are a Virgo
Yeah, I know.

Tell me more about the characteristics they possess & those they are compactible with.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by kelvic1(m): 10:58am On Apr 10, 2015
Missyetty:
Team virgo
same here smiley
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 10:59am On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

No no Aquarius take it as Sports, something to have fun with, reason why a dull & dum persona is so boring to an Aquarius (Reason why the are good Counsellors and succeed in such Business e.g Success Coach); they force people around them to be smart tho for their own benefit ''Someone to play with'' and not what you are thinking, and Aquarius are the type of people that would pick on you just for fun and not planning to hurt anyone.

I agree with the last part about picking on people for fun. It's just a mental exercise & not meant to hurt anyone. Yeah it's hard for an Aquarius to fall in love but we do eventually, when we find someone that stimulates us mentally etc. So it's not always about fun & games lol. All the signs evolve & an evolved Aquarius is the most loyal lover & friend anyone could wish for. Just takes the right person to make an Aquarius less flighty & commit.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2015
Missyetty:
omg! You just described me right there, i chose my friends, they dn't choose me but once we are good, you will find me completely amazing and please can you tell me the kind of person i am in a relationship?

well Virgo dont cheat ''Their best Trait'' and are always Faithful but their males is something else ''Bad guys'' especially if hurt be a female friend, well that female just unleash hell on other females that would come after.

A Female Virgo's Erougenous ''Weak'' spot is the Navel area, Stomach, belly botton, side hips e.t.c, because of these Virgo's are hardly satisfied because most men don't concentrate on those areas which makes them hurt and keeps to theirselve for life, these charater helps a Virgo to be faithful ''When a Virgo is hurt, everyone is guilty'' so going to other men is a load of work for a Virgo, she know the same thing would happen so why bother.

Virgo supports their husbands if he is ready to listen, and they are always more successful than their husband because they alway want to say ''I told you so'' if their Advice or suggestion is ignored.

They are good wives if and only if you succeed not to hust a Virgo.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Missyetty(f): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

well Virgo dont cheat ''Their best Trait'' and are always Faithful but their males is something else ''Bad guys'' especially if hurt be a female friend, well that female just unleash hell on other females that would come after.

A Female Virgo's Erougenous ''Weak'' spot is the Navel area, Stomach, belly botton, side hips e.t.c, because of these Virgo's are hardly satisfied because most men don't concentrate on those areas which makes them hurt and keeps to theirselve for life, these charater helps a Virgo to be faithful ''When a Virgo is hurt, everyone is guilty'' so going to other men is a load of work for a Virgo, she know the same thing would happen so why bother.

Virgo supports their husbands if he is ready to listen, and they are always more successful than their husband because they alway want to say ''I told you so'' if their Advice or suggestion is ignored.

Tnx, you are absolutely correct
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

I agree with the last part about picking on people for fun. It's just a mental exercise & not meant to hurt anyone. Yeah it's hard for an Aquarius to fall in love but we do eventually, when we find someone that stimulates us mentally etc. So it's not always about fun & games lol. All the signs evolve & an evolved Aquarius is the most loyal lover & friend anyone could wish for. Just takes the right person to make an Aquarius less flighty & commit.

Yeah and that is the reason why most Aquarius fall easily in love with Cancerians, thanks to Cancerians ''Heavenly Knowledge'' they make good competitors for Aquarius but it always end up bad because Cancerian cherish their Cancerian time ''The moment they just feel like being alone'' a lot but unfortunately this when an Aquarius would want to play sports ''Mental exercise'' because they just dont understand why a Cancerian would want to alone and also they just want to know what the Cancerian is thinking Aquarius are fascinate by such act and would want to add want ever the Cancerian is thinking to their collections of Knowledge but Cancerians don't like sharing such stuff they believe its personal, This make the Philosopher Aquarius MAD.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by bammy777(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2015
Deal with me. "SCORPIO"
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2015
kelvic1:
same here smiley

Virgo Male are very funny characters, Sweet mouth that are Blessed with Honey Tongue ''Reason why the are Bad guy if they turn Players'' takes care of their own with the last drop of their Blood ''Reason why they mostly end up as cultise'' they are ready to do anything to protect their love ones even if its just a Friend, this also makes them succed as Politicians, they are also very good in Business that requires bargain Power.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 11:51am On Apr 10, 2015
bammy777:
Deal with me. "SCORPIO"

hmm This are my familia,
Scopios are very funny people, there are never dull moment around scopios, boring enviroment kills them, they are good Comedians, cool face personality but very strong and aggresive if provoked, unforgiving nature makes them revengers, scopios are very deep and intense people, they stand their grounds anyday anytime, especially when you need them be, the don't panic when faced with danger, tremendous power, extreme strength, intense passion and a strong will with presisten drive is what makes scopios thick ''Why the succeed in the Military, Politics and deep water diving''. Loud, deep voice with a face to it make scopios feared by even friends but they are very loyal and generous, ones you can count on all the time except you have hurt him, a simple ''am sorry'' will always get him back, Scopios could be that simple.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by kelvic1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

Virgo males are also faithful & cool headed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing / Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell / Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.