Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. (19615 Views)

Star Sign Full Compatibility Match List / Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
pretydiva:
Team Taurus
young lady, ah don' really care wah star you 'was'cheesy born under buh you sho' do look preedy. Except for the part where you twisted your legs like a cripple cheesy
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
shumuel:

Second Best Star Sign and The Most Friendly of all, you guys are just too Nice
hmmmm thanks smiley
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
shumuel:

Second Best Star Sign and The Most Friendly of all, you guys are just too Nice

Most friendly is Aquarius because Aquarius is the sign of friendship (11th house), not Libra. Librans are just nice.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
virgo undecided
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Emmaowolabia(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mine is LIBRA Oct, 10th. Searching for my gemini or acquarius
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
blublahd:
virgo undecided
the virgin ? For real ? Hahahahahahahahahahaahaha....sorry couldn't help laughing. I was just wondering what effects it would have on your life.
BTW are you still a virgin ?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
pretydiva:
Team Taurus

hmm The Beautiful TomBoys, i bet i once wished you were a Boy, you guy could be Very Sturborn at times
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
pretydiva:
Team Taurus

hmm The Beautiful TomBoys, i bet you once wished you were a Boy, you guys could be Very Sturborn at times but Friendly when you get the Nice comments.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by barackodam: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
pretydiva:
Team Taurus

Taurus over here also
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
I'm Leo - August 8

Cc. MzNelly
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Aries smiley
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
cupid1:
the virgin ? For real ? Hahahahahahahahahahaahaha....sorry couldn't help laughing. I was just wondering what effects it would have on your life.
BTW are you still a virgin ?
technically no. Having come of age, yes.
And shall i not go into that which i have declined.
What effects does it have? undecided
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
PunkyOh:

Most friendly is Aquarius because Aquarius is the sign of friendship (11th house), not Libra. Librans are just nice.

Yes but Aquarius are mostly quiet if their cliqs are not around and they don't make Friends like Libra does, a Libra could make Friends with a Madman and still be able to Interpret what ever he is saying, Reason why they succeed in Journalism
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
blublahd:

technically no. Having come of age, yes.
And shall i not go into that which i have declined.
What effects does it have? undecided
sorry bro but your post sounds too 'shakespearian'-mind tuning it down for me ? Almost sounds like a monologue from hamlet cheesy
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
cupid1:
sorry bro but your post sounds too 'shakespearian'-mind tuning it down for me ? Almost sounds like a monologue from hamlet cheesy
no am not
what effects is being virgo supposed to have?
Only if it were a female asking this Q. undecided
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
hifaif:
Mine is Gemini cool

Yep, indecision. Presently, I can't even decide what I want. To become a Bhuddist monk or give cocoberry an engagement ring.

You guys change Mood like something else, your mood swing is what i dont like about Gemini Star Sign but you do take your Studies very serious even when you party like mad
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
blublahd:

no am not
what effects is being virgo supposed to have?
Only if it were a female asking this Q. undecided
as i said earlier, 'just wondering'
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:
Aries smiley

hmm Aries, looks quiet but Party Animals, just don't like staying in a place for just too long, hitting the Road is just your thing
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by berlusconib2: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
I, Imma Scorpio.... Love it smiley wink
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Borussia:
I'm Leo - August 8

Cc. MzNelly

Here are the Oga Boss, Mostly successful even when they don't want to, Controls everyone around right from Months old, if possible right from Pregnancy stage

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
blublahd:
virgo undecided

The Dictators, Do it has i said!
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nazeeboy(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
#Team Gemini, we are the best yo!
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
shumuel:

Here are the Oga Boss, Mostly successful even when they don't want to, Controls everyone around right from Months old, if possible right from Pregnancy stage
Don't forget to add stubborn too, I can be very vengeful when my privacy is breached.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
shumuel:

The Dictators, Do it has i said!
say what? Mba!
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
shumuel:

You guys change Mood like something else, your mood swing is i dont like about Gemini but you do take your Studies very serious even when you party like mad

Yep, you got it. But I have managed to outgrow those mood swings. And yep, I take my studies very seriously. I was and am still a dweeb.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Borussia:
Don't forget to add stubborn too, I can be very vengeful when my privacy is breached.

So you Know, thats good of you most Leo i know only love the good Traits and denial the bad once
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
shumuel:

Yes but Aquarius are mostly quiet if their cliqs are not around and they don't make Friends like Libra does, a Libra could make Friends with a Madman and still be able to Interpret what ever he is saying, Reason why they succeed in Journalism

LOL no, 1st Aquarius don't roll in cliques, they are lone rangers. 2ndly, Aquarius can strike up a conversation with anybody. In fact, Aquarius are often accused of making everyone feel like a friend, only for the Aquarius to move on to the next interesting person. I experience that all the time in real life. I meet someone at the washing line, we have a conversation & the next thing they act like we're BFFs, banging down my door. Which is when I start ignoring them & let them grow roots standing at my door.

Aquarius are friendly but their problem is that they don't know how to keep friendships going, they're neglectful. They find friendships too demanding & emotionally draining, because Aquarius people value their space & freedom too much to be constantly in touch with people. If you wanna annoy an Aquarius, bombard them with useless & numerous messages/ calls, they'll start to feel caged & need to get away. We still are the friendliest sign though, not Libra.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
blublahd:

say what? Mba!

am not supprised you denied it, you guys get angry when you feel you are being judges and you could hold pains and grudges for decades. Hope i have not offended you cheesy
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
PunkyOh:
Aquarius through & through cool

Didn't know we were duplicitous though. Kikiki. Ah well.

#TeamAquarius
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
shumuel:

So you Know, thats good of you most Leo i know only love the good Traits and denial the bad once
Well, I get angry at the slightest provocation and act irrationally only to regret it later.

I don't totally forgive my offenders.

I don't double date; if I do, I'll only love one of them.

I hate unsubmissive girls, or one that usually feels proud of herself.

And lastly; I love argument like a hobby. cool
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Linqsz:

#TeamAquarius

Yay!!!

January or February?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
PunkyOh:
Aquarius through & through cool

Didn't know we were duplicitous though. Kikiki. Ah well.

Your transformation from good girl to bad girl has really been drastic, as evidence from your profile pic.

Good girl, really, really gone bad; Riri!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell / Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? / Show Me Your 'eggplant' Challenge Currently Happening On Nigerian Twitter Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.