Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,028 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. (19613 Views)

Star Sign Full Compatibility Match List / Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jessyj616:
Um....sir shumuel (that name is funny btw)
pls tell me something about june 16

Thats Gemini, have posted a lot about Geminis.

Gemini are the mood swingers, people that are many sided, quick in both mind and physical, they are clever with words and good at academics, intelligent and very adaptable to every situation. Gemini are curious and always want to know what's going on in th world around them ''Nosy'', they do not mind their own business and they are good with communicating, social butterfly is what a Gemini is, they are thinkers too.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

So you're an earth sign? Wow. But most of them are so boring lol. You sure don't come across as one.
Earth sign cheesy!! maybe most but I could tell for few though, and am dead boring cheesy cheesy . Romantically I could be the most boring for I do prefer playing chess than shit chatting with a girlfriend... other than that babe am full of live kinda...
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Missyetty:
Yeap but not french kiss, and i do buy him gifts.
lol what kind of kiss then since you now classifying em cheesy ** romantic gift?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

Arrogant No! Proud Yes cheesy but not all the time, we are mostly quiet in a very cool place hiding from the crowd, we are just too good, tho we could be Bad mouths full of Sarcasm, if you ask for it.

and Leos are the worst of them all, Sorry leos.
lol you cant be proud and not arrogant they are like zero and one .. nah small una take good pass Leo's, that's if there's any cheesy
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Jessyj616: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

Thats Gemini, have posted a lot about Geminis.

Gemini are the mood swingers, people that are many sided, quick in both mind and physical, they are clever with words and good at academics, intelligent and very adaptable to every situation. Gemini are curious and always want to know what's going on in th world around them ''Nosy'', they do not mind their own business and they are good with communicating, social butterfly is what a Gemini is, they are thinkers too.
didnt see much on the gemini.
the only ones i agree with here are intelligent and adaptable.
In my class there are up to ten (if not more) geniuses and as for adaptable? What other choice does one have. I think those things are common to most people.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

No they are not, its just that Earth signs don't take shitz and would Break heads without thinking twise wish is the reason they mostly keep quiet so as to avoid being provoked, they are funny and fun to be with, very accomodating too.

Look you really need to learn Temperament. I used to hate all leos and believe they are generally wicked souls and couple with the fact of being termed ''worst of them all'' i just don't like anything that invulves Leos but Temperament show me the Beauty in Leos.

I know mostly Capricorns & they're boring to me. I don't get along with Virgos so I don't care about them. The Taurus people are kind of controlling, not too much fun but they're still better than Capricorns imo. Still dowdy though.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
richommie:

Yolo baby...
#team Aquarius cheesy

cheesy

#YOLO
#YOLO

^5
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
MrDojo:

i sight u ma fellow aquarius.......................................... cool

Woot Woot!!
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
MrDojo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked :ochisos dis is so true shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Really? Which part do you relate to?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
uzumakis:

Earth sign cheesy!! maybe most but I could tell for few though, and am dead boring cheesy cheesy . Romantically I could be the most boring for I do prefer playing chess than shit chatting with a girlfriend... other than that babe am full of live kinda...

Lol. You're adorable smiley
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by MrDojo(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

Really? Which part do you relate to?

almost everytin....i dnt personally believe in horoscope bt i ave to admit its kinda true.

bt d most defining fact of aqu are dey r intellectual...witty and lack a great deal of emotion.... i see dis 3 as d major summary
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Wroxxane: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
shocked hmmm!
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

I know mostly Capricorns & they're boring to me. I don't get along with Virgos so I don't care about them. The Taurus people are kind of controlling, not too much fun but they're still better than Capricorns imo. Still dowdy though.

Well let me explain it like this
You are Wind they are Earth, Wind don't get along with Earth well, if you are too hard like a whirl wind you blow them away, if they are too hard like a Rock you get blocked. So to get along you need to be as soft as oxygen and they as dust.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by goldenone(f): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Team Virgo, my perfect match Leo I have read a lot about these star signs and whatever, some are true tho...
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
MrDojo:

almost everytin....i dnt personally believe in horoscope bt i ave to admit its kinda true.

bt d most defining fact of aqu are dey r intellectual...witty and lack a great deal of emotion.... i see dis 3 as d major summary

Yeah, very true. But don't you sometimes feel like you're missing out on a lot of things? I ask because sometimes there's this issue with Aquarius people, being there (physically) yet be emotionally & mentally absent. It's kinda hard to fully engage. How many times have you been at a place & not remember who said what/when? It's like you were there but not really there. Plus there's a tendency to feel like an outsider looking in- never fully part of any group or conversation. I don't know if you experience the same thing but I dislike the disconnection I seem to have with my surroundings or things happening around me. I try but I always end up zoning out & not pay much attention.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

Lol. You're adorable smiley
funny you cheesy stop eee before you make lost my small sense of decorum cheesy cheesy..
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
goldenone:
Team Virgo, my perfect match Leo I have read a lot about these star signs and whatever, some are true tho...

Who told you such lies, well Temperament taught me that opposite attracts tho but base on just Zodiac this is a bad Match.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by MrDojo(m): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

Yeah, very true. But don't you sometimes feel like you're missing out on a lot of things? I ask because sometimes there's this issue with Aquarius people, being there (physically) yet be emotionally & mentally absent. It's kinda hard to fully engage. How many times have you been at a place & not remember who said what/when? It's like you were there but not really there. Plus there's a tendency to feel like an outsider looking in- never fully part of any group or conversation. I don't know if you experience the same thing but I dislike the disconnection I seem to have with my surroundings or things happening around me. I try but I always end up zoning out & not pay much attention.

D funny tin abt d bolded is dat...... d@'s wat makes us unique alot.....i actually like d feelin of walkin into a place i may be der bt i'm nt reali der totally.....it actaully shows our decieteful nature as well as d lack of mormal emotions.....

altho it will be nice to be like every1 else bt........ we special n i kinda like it dat way.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by kelvic1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Missmossy:
Mine is Virgo, it defines me pretty well! cheesy
same here
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
Compatibility Chart.

Aries: Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius & Aquarius.

Gemini : Aries, Leo, Libra & Aquarius.

Taurus: Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn & Pisces.

Cancer: Pisces, Taurus, Virgo & Scorpio.

Leos: Aries, Gemini, Libra & Sagittarius.

Virgo: Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio & Capricorn.

Libra: Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius, Aquarius.

Scorpio: Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn & Pisces.

Sagittarius: Aries, Leo, Libra & Aquarius.

Capricorn: Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio & Pisces.

Aquarius: Aries, Gemini, Libra & Sagittarius.

Pisces: Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio & Capricorn.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Missyetty(f): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
uzumakis:

lol what kind of kiss then since you now classifying em cheesy ** romantic gift?
Yeap
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by goldenone(f): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

Who told you such lies, well Temperament taught me that opposite attracts tho but base on just Zodiac this is a bad Match.
I read it in some book about 10 years ago, but tell me what you know I love learning new things
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
Missyetty:
Yeap
now is clear you really do love him cheesy
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Missyetty(f): 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
uzumakis:

now is clear you really do love him cheesy
yeah, i do
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
goldenone:

I read it in some book about 10 years ago, but tell me what you know I love learning new things

Your Perfect Match is

What this means is if you what the best out of a Relationship, you should consider dating a Taurus first, if one is not available then the next best match is Cancer.... Capricorn is the last one to choose from among the 12Signs if you want a Happy Relationship and a Beautiful Marriage.

But each of the 4 signs has its own personality, so here it goes

You have here 2 Earth signs and 2 Water sign, As an Earth sign yourself it is wise to choose a Water sign but it depends on what you want.

Choosing A fellow Earth sign means you want a Man that would take charge, one that would be too manly, strong an request all respect due.

Earth is the sign that Accomodates, guide and protect the Water sign while Water sign Nature and enrich the Earth, so it would had been a perfect match made in Heaven if the Male is Earth sign and the female Water sign. But if you want a Man that would be too caring, simple, homely and need your encouragements, push and support to be the man he should be then go for the Water sign.

Hope this helps, and lastly i dont know where you got that match from 10years ago but i hope you haven't followed it coz it would had lead you into pains and wrong relationships. Now you have the right match, make your choice and stay Happy for LIFE wink
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by goldenone(f): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

Your Perfect Match is

What this means is if you what the best out of a Relationship, you should consider dating a Taurus first, if one is not available then the next best match is Cancer.... Capricorn is the last one to choose from among the 12Signs if you want a Happy Relationship and a Beautiful Marriage.

But each of the 4 signs has its own personality, so here it goes

You have here 2 Earth signs and 2 Water sign, As an Earth sign yourself it is wise to choose a Water sign but it depends on what you want.

Choosing A fellow Earth sign means you want a Man that would take charge, one that would be too manly, strong an request all respect due.

Earth is the sign that Accomodates, guide and protect the Water sign while Water sign Nature and enrich the Earth, so it would had been a perfect match made in Heaven if the Male is Earth sign and the female Water sign. But if you want a Man that would be too caring, simple, homely and need your encouragements, push and support to be the man he should be then go for the Water sign.

Hope this helps, and lastly i dont know where you got that match from 10years ago but i hope you haven't followed it coz it would had lead you into pains and wrong relationships. Now you have the right match, make your choice and stay Happy for LIFE wink
Lolzzzz thanks tho am currently with a Leo and he's exactly the description of Taurus you gave, funny tho he's perfect...
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
goldenone:

Lolzzzz thanks tho am currently with a Leo and he's exactly the description of Taurus you gave, funny tho he's perfect...

shocked are you sure you are getting the Right Star sign, Please check the Months and date i posted on the First page of this Thread to know which Star sign you really are and that of your man but anyways being Happy is the Best and since you already have that i believe its done. Wishing you all the Best.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Emmaowolabia(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
Team LIBRA the gods and goddesses of justice and love
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Emmaowolabia(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Emmaowolabia(m): 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dont be surprise if u have a friend who's dat of birth does not match d character of d star sign. Many nigerians grab a date and month of their choice when they find out there was no appropriate record of their birth or misplaced of such record.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
Emmaowolabia:
Dont be surprise if u have a friend who's dat of birth does not match d character of d star sign. Many nigerians grab a date and month of their choice when they find out there was no appropriate record of their birth or misplaced of such record.

Hahaha Lol, Wicked Bro. Rotfl
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Emmaowolabia:

Yeah cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell / Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? / Show Me Your 'eggplant' Challenge Currently Happening On Nigerian Twitter Space

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.