Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (81656 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by stephenqueen: 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Oceemo:
can't help but 2 burst out laughing.
Meself dey laugh

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wislet:

@OP

IF SHE STILL DOESN'T LISTEN TO YOU(to quit sex till marriage), THEN YOU NEED TO LEAVE HER AND CHART YOUR OWN COURSE.

NEVER COMPROMISE. NEVER ALLOW YOURSELF BE SWAYED BY SENTIMENTS/UNBELIEVERS' OPINIONS OF YOU(they would be the ones calling you names for your decision).
Remember: the flesh wars against the spirit.which do you want to rule you? Your decision.

SHE MIGHT ALSO HAVE EXHIBITED SUCH BEHAVIOUR THINKING 3 YEARS IS A LONG TIME/SHE CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TILL THEN.

Women are not ones to make such promises to. A woman should marry in her prime. Don't try to hold her back. Never try it. You are 24, your focus should be on making something of yourself- finishing school and getting gainfully employed, and NOT going after/holding onto girls.

Men's choices change. By the time you clock 27, you might find that you are in love with someone else. Then, what story would you tell someone you chained by your side for 3yrs?

Set your priorities. Women have not finished. By the time you are ready for marriage, you will see more beautiful ones.

YOU! SMART
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
hardbody:

6 times sèx only in a period 2 years is enough to end any relationship. If she gets it otherwise you will come crying to NL for advice. I suggest you go and date a nun.

You are just too morally bankrupt. if you've got nutin to say in form of an advice, y not back off. I wonder wat kind off upbringing ppl like you will have for the rather unfortunate children coming thru your lineage.mtcheeeew
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by beemzy2014(f): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Like seriosly? d girl did d right tin na..

6 times?
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Klare(f): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Told her I wouldnt wanna have sex again until I Got
married (which will be, at most, three years from
now), and the next day she sent me a text message
ending the two year relationship. I'm now caught
between a cliff and a high wall. She never told me
why. I just hope it's not because of the sex issue.
Honestly, I feel used because she was my first and
only. I Am 24 and almost through with my bachelors
but I've never found sex that appealing. We've dated
for more than two years but had sex a total six times.
I now feel horrible. I am not very religious but I just
feel like sex before marriage is just wrong. But I dont
think I am willing to let her go either.

Come nd date me
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by erasokafor(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
ddaammyy:
Sori! Such is life! If u can't beat them u join them!

U bad oo.lol. So what is ur suggesting .let him begin d straffing
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by hardbody: 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
arttysticfyngaz:

You are just too morally bankrupt. if you've got nutin to say in form of an advice, y not back off. I wonder wat kind off upbringing ppl like you will have for the rather unfortunate children coming thru your lineage.mtcheeeew

Like seriously? You think i am morally bankrupt but the guy that sleeps 6 times with a lady that is not his legally married wife is a saint? Your sense of morality is one i will not wish for my enemy.

There is no advice for this kind of behaviour other than what i have given. And if there are unfortunate kids coming through the wrong loins, they will definitely be yours because you cannot analyze reasonably what had happened and why it should or should not happen. You will bequeath to them a most terrible sense of justice. I empathize with them and wish that God should see through their woes and send them to a better father and deny you the opportunity of fathering any unfortunate child.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by erasokafor(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=beemzy2014 post=32753686] Like seriosly? d girl did d right tin na..

6 times?

[/uote].
Real girl mehn.but if u were the one ,in that 2yrs how many times would u hv done
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by erasokafor(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
beemzy2014:
Like seriosly? d girl did d right tin na..

6 times?

Real girl mehn.but if u were the one ,in that 2yrs how many times would u hv done
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Confuciusng(m): 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Notin wey person no go read for NL, heheheheheehe. But young man seriously angry You are very very stupid, so if u marry her now no dey Bleep her well, 6 times in two years ie 3 times a year. Even ur mother is having more sex than you. You are a disgrace to men everywhere. I don't know where u lost ur manliness, or is it ur cojones. Best buy a torch light and go look for it. Silly

1 Like

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by ayokunlei(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:
undecided undecided

me too, no b only you
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by ddaammyy(f): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
erasokafor:

U bad oo.lol. So what is ur suggesting .let him begin d straffing
yes na. Since he cannot live out his conviction undecided
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by supaslim(m): 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Something tells me its the oda way round tho!
Nneka123:
hmm, this your story eh undecided
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by dabanzy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cool story...I wish I could belive it tho'
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by empress4u: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Told her I wouldnt wanna have sex again until I Got
married (which will be, at most, three years from
now), and the next day she sent me a text message
ending the two year relationship. I'm now caught
between a cliff and a high wall. She never told me
why. I just hope it's not because of the sex issue.
Honestly, I feel used because she was my first and
only. I Am 24 and almost through with my bachelors
but I've never found sex that appealing. We've dated
for more than two years but had sex a total six times.
I now feel horrible. I am not very religious but I just
feel like sex before marriage is just wrong. But I dont
think I am willing to let her go either.

it could be that she does not believe your reason for saying NO to sex. maybe she thinks you enjoy it with another lady as such, you will soon leave her for another
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
my brother.....forget about her.is not all we love we can have.yu ar young and still have alot of establishment to do..distraction is one thing yu shouldn't condone...I promise yu,yu will meet better people to choose from wen yu ar successful.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by paulolee(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
hmm, this your story eh undecided
lol.... it sounds complicated asin.. it's d oda way round..... nice pix thou
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by babajero(m): 12:18am On Apr 16, 2015
Guy focus on your life and stop this gibberish.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by erasokafor(m): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
ddaammyy:
yes na. Since he cannot live out his conviction undecided

I like u .but I tot its only guys that r after sex that ladies don't like it that much
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by ddaammyy(f): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
erasokafor:

I like u .but I tot its only guys that r after sex that ladies don't like it that much
if ladies dnt like sex do u tink dey will be taking all pounding frm their BF nd husbands? Leave that tin abeg tongue
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by erasokafor(m): 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
ddaammyy:
if ladies dnt like sex do u tink dey will be taking all pounding frm their BF nd husbands? Leave that tin abeg tongue

Infact I must hv to meet one persn for the first time on nairaland.I'm interested with hw direct u sound n the way u play with words
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by ddaammyy(f): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
erasokafor:

Infact I must hv to meet one persn for the first time on nairaland.I'm interested with hw direct u sound n the way u play with words
I dnt mince words, I try to go straight to the point. grin grin
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by erasokafor(m): 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
ddaammyy:
I dnt mince words, I try to go straight to the point. grin grin
Cn u inbox me ur digits
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by ddaammyy(f): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
erasokafor:

Cn u inbox me ur digits
nope! Sorry! cool tongue
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
ItsAnderson:
Told her I wouldnt wanna have sex again until I Got married (which will be, at most, three years from now), and the next day she sent me a text message ending the two year relationship. I'm now caught between a cliff and a high wall. She never told me why. I just hope it's not because of the sex issue. Honestly, I feel used because she was my first and only. I Am 24 and almost through with my bachelors but I've never found sex that appealing. We've dated for more than two years but had sex a total six times. I now feel horrible. I am not very religious but I just feel like sex before marriage is just wrong. But I dont think I am willing to let her go either.
hmmm,wats dis
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
valmunich:
She's simply in love with your D cool
its a lie
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Andyblaze? undecided

Btw...

How did she manage for two years with just having sex only six times? shocked

She should have broken up since na! undecided
seriously
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
sauceny:
It means you aren't ready for a relationship,just let her be,by making her an ex...So that way,you guys gon be just friends & relate in a platonic level.

Op its 2:41am & i don't know if its your post that has gotten me so angry or the fact that am dying to have a glass of cold water,but have non in my refrigerator & i can't sleep
lol
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
hardbody:

6 times sèx only in a period 2 years is enough to end any relationship. If she gets it otherwise you will come crying to NL for advice. I suggest you go and date a nun.
lol
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
wallflower:
It's a good thing she left you now, the marriage would have been horrible for her.
I'm telling u
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nimblemind:
Broke up with you cus of sex? Dude drop her number, lets meet her!

But hope you know that we know that this story is a lie sha?
lol
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 29, 2015
scribble:
Some girls like sex more than food.

Quote me.
its true bah,bt u guys even like it more than us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.