Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (81630 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by phatlytall(m): 8:39am On Apr 15, 2015
Book
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by scribble: 8:39am On Apr 15, 2015
Some girls like sex more than food.

Quote me.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 15, 2015
pls help me move this to front page ,, this is important to my life www.nairaland.com/2257006/urgently-need-nairalanderspls
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Icon4s(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2015
You said you are 24 and not yet through with ur bachelors degree and already fixing marriage for 3 years time?

Well, I wish u Luck.

4 Likes

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by jmoore(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2015
See folks advising a troll
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by elladroyalberry(f): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2015
Can you keep up? why would you ignite something you can't control. for everyone who cares to here, sex before marriage is a sin.

1 Like

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by lonelydora: 8:44am On Apr 15, 2015
Can you imagine this Op?
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Homguy(m): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2015
Why do I feel you are gay, or hormone deficient. Being religious would totally explain your attitude to sex, but you said you ain't. Different laods for different travels. undecided
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by onadana: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2015
Follow what your head tells you not your emotions bro...from what I deduce you are not fantastic in bed....meaning..she must have been getting it somewhere else.Bro...the pains of separation will pass.Then...someone more deserving will come along...but be sure not to go looking.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2015
hehe
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by cegxie(m): 8:46am On Apr 15, 2015
Lol she is now the dumper and you the dumpee.. She no wan carry last! But come to think of it, 6times over that period, truly you no like bleeping cause na some people daily workout schedule be that oh.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Lexusgs430: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2015
Dated for 2 years and had sex only 6 times? Once every four months?
You deserve to be dumped!!!
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by killjoy(m): 8:46am On Apr 15, 2015
ggh
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by uchesino(m): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2015
Taaaaa stop lyin
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by unclejb2(m): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Told her I wouldnt wanna have sex again until I Got
married (which will be, at most, three years from
now), and the next day she sent me a text message
ending the two year relationship. I'm now caught
between a cliff and a high wall. She never told me
why. I just hope it's not because of the sex issue.
Honestly, I feel used because she was my first and
only. I Am 24 and almost through with my bachelors
but I've never found sex that appealing. We've dated
for more than two years but had sex a total six times.
I now feel horrible. I am not very religious but I just
feel like sex before marriage is just wrong. But I dont
think I am willing to let her go either.

If u think its because of sex she is quiting, Pls give nairalanders her contact (phone no or email) they will fix her for u
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Rajjah(f): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2015
valmunich:
She's simply in love with your D cool
how can u say dat? If she was, she wud av called for quit a long time ago. He said they've had sex six times in two yrs.

Something is probably wrong somewhere. U nid to talk to ha n kno wat d problem is. Mayb u guys hav an unsolved issue.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2015
ItsAnderson send me her number, let me help u talk to her wink
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Gwammen(m): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2015
Hmmmmmmm, so sex is vital in every relationship
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by emmanude(m): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2015
So sorry,just take it easy man,you'll always find someone better....
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by temitemi1(m): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2015
Thank GOD for ur life bro! I envy u my brother grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Rajjah(f): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2015
scribble:
Some girls like sex more than food.

Quote me.
lik duhhhhhh!
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by dlux: 8:51am On Apr 15, 2015
I don't believe this story guy. We are all men & love to do it. If u gave better reason like you are born again now i can deal with that. Anyway, if true na your choice.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by kennyblac(m): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2015
Bad news... You should be hungrier to sex that than her.. If sex is not so appealing to you at your tender age, how are u gonna satisfy her after marriage? O'boy, you have a lot to do oooo
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by uprightman(m): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:
The poor girl is sexually frustrated angry

If I was her I'd leave you too. undecided
I throught girls can stay without sex.this decision is good for the girl.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2015
Double Standards! It the OP was a lady and the partner a man, we would be hearing stories like "He is childish" "He only wants to use you"

1 Like

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by TeamSimple(m): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2015
After shinning the KONGO undecided
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by sule5727: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2015
ItsAnderson:

guy dis a opportunity for u jst keep on banging her to infinity!!! If nt she ll be sleeping around with guys and pretend she luvs u no give her any chance o!! I wish is me dat her punny for ddon d hot her by nw...
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by maestroz: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2015
ItsAnderson:

hear yourself na, after you have tasted the icing on the cake...?
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by SonOfTheLion(m): 8:54am On Apr 15, 2015
dawnomike:
Thatis a serious matter my brother in the Lord!!! smiley
bros u put the first smile on my face today grin

1 Like

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:
The poor girl is sexually frustrated angry

If I was her I'd leave you too. undecided
And are you sexually frustrated too?
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by harry509: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2015
ItsAnderson:

ummmmmM! M2 am reali confuse wen it cum 2 sex.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Intendy: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2015
ItsAnderson:

since your abstaining from sex is not religious as you've said above and you have already have sex like six times before marriage I'll implore you to continue or totally surrender and give your life to Christ.
YOU CANT EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT AT THE SAME TIME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day / 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.