Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (81924 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by geeluck1(m): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2015
Story so fake...FP sha
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by bellotaofeek: 11:42am On Apr 15, 2015
The Babe must be a intimacy gadget Nigga... even if you marry her and you are not the type that love going in between legs. Trust me, she may be engaging in extra marital affairs..... be wise man!
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by xammy(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Told her I wouldnt wanna have sex again until I Got
married (which will be, at most, three years from
now), and the next day she sent me a text message
ending the two year relationship. I'm now caught
between a cliff and a high wall. She never told me
why. I just hope it's not because of the sex issue.
Honestly, I feel used because she was my first and
only. I Am 24 and almost through with my bachelors
but I've never found sex that appealing. We've dated
for more than two years but had sex a total six times.
I now feel horrible. I am not very religious but I just
feel like sex before marriage is just wrong. But I dont
think I am willing to let her go either.

GAY Things
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by jerem: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2015
Sripturally you know want you av done is wrong
but my advice is before choosing ur life patner fast and pray for three days to seek the face of the lord if she is
the one she will come back under God ordain instruction.

dnt gamble with ur destiny again bro!!! remain blessed. all will be well.....................
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2015
ItsAnderson:

If u don't enjoy sex, u might be gay ooooooo
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by finestiyke(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2015
hardbody:

6 times sèx only in a period 2 years is enough to end any relationship. If she gets it otherwise you will come crying to NL for advice. I suggest you go and date a nun.

I'd rather suggest he goes ahead to date a man, cos OP sure sounds gay to me! Nonsense!
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Missmossy(f): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2015
Chai! This story get k-leg grin

3 Likes

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Bid98: 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Haha! U been ah sucka 4 lawv, Shiz been ah sucka 4 D**k, Bruh! if u ain't cool with it, Just move on with ya Life...U sure gon' come across a lady who'll truly love u for u, Sex or no sex.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Dayolayo(f): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hmmm. It is well...
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Guy you wan turn Priest? Abi you wan become Eunuch? I started doing the do at 15 and by the time I got to your age, hmmmmmmm well just give her number to the guy above me grin grin grin
oqa nd yhu proud of ya #doinz...d story is quite cock and bull bur ya attitude #reality chanqe ooo b4 yhu do d wan wey qo do yhu...abstinence is the bestes
grin grin grin
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Petra23(f): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Funny story though! So u had sex 3times in a year making it 6times in 2years..record keeper well done.anyways, my advice is that you let her be and wait till u are ready for marriage before aproachn another that way,u won't have to keep record of ur sex life again.lmao
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by ivyT(f): 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
Andyblaze? undecided

Btw...

How did she manage for two years with just having sex only six times? shocked

She should have broken up since na! undecided

C dis guy wey dem born yesterday o
grin
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by KingTom(m): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
whizzzz:
oqa nd yhu proud of ya #doinz...d story is quite cock and bull bur ya attitude #reality chanqe ooo b4 yhu do d wan wey qo do yhu...abstinence is the bestes
grin grin grin
It is indeed grin grin
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by adahgold(m): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
I tire for this guy self...
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by jerem: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Scripturally you know want you av done is wrong
but my advice is before choosing ur life patner fast and pray for three days to seek the face of the lord if she is
the one she will come back under God ordain instruction.

dnt gamble with ur destiny again bro!!! remain blessed. all will be well.....................
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by naijaboiy: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
ivyT:

C dis guy wey dem born yesterday o
grin
Who be this one? undecided
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Obodo999(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
like seriously op,nah u cant abstain from sex cos i no guys of nowadays!!

You know only the guys you have met that have fvcke.d you.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Bamz555: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
The gal is not a wife material. Simple!
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Bamz555: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
godG:
Let her go. Obviously, you guys are not on the same wavelength. Wait brother, you must be kidding right? At 24, still on your Bachelors and thinking of marriage in 3 years? A bit unrealistic.

For her, these are the likely odds:

1. She is probably not willing to wait that long.
2. She is probably a nymphomaniac.
3. You are not showing her enough reasons to wait.

Above all, I feel you should let her go. As it's, inferring from your post, she isn't ready to buy your idea of no-sex. And here you are, you are not ready to bend - that which I appreciate. See, do not listen to folks mocking your inability to 'shine her kongo' as expected. It's your life. If you are sure you haven't done anything bad, let her go - I can't emphasize this enough.

One of the hallmarks of a man is his ability to know when to walk away! What will miss you will not meet you and what will meet you will not miss you.
Abegiiii! D guy had sex wit her 6times already, nd eno like sex, so na now he know say sex before marriage no good. He seh decieve himsef. How ar yu sure he has no cinister motive sef!
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by deavicky(m): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
ItsAnderson:

that's the problem with u kids. never start what u can not finish, please give me her number let me talk to her for you.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by macuwon(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
You better go and repent. So you even had sex a massive 6times and claim you don't like sex.. .

Solution -

Promise her you would

Sex her 66 times in a day.

And make sure you do it.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Geesarki(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=ItsAnderson post=32731577][color=#990000]
U did d right thing bro. Just stick to ur decision nd I'm confidence God dat sees ur intention ll find u a better alternative
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Oceemo(m): 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:
undecided undecided
can't help but 2 burst out laughing.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Gsmiles26(m): 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Na she der send cum destroy ur destiny oh,you beta run 4 ur dear life and go 4 deliverance for d six times wen u bite d 4bidden fruit.
Nor go beg her o,allow her go or else if u continue 2 dey follow her say u love her,dis time as u eat again bone go hook ur neck o. grin
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by nymphomaniac(m): 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
godG:
Let her go. Obviously, you guys are not on the same wavelength. Wait brother, you must be kidding right? At 24, still on your Bachelors and thinking of marriage in 3 years? A bit unrealistic.

For her, these are the likely odds:

1. She is probably not willing to wait that long.
2. She is probably a nymphomaniac.
3. You are not showing her enough reasons to wait.

Above all, I feel you should let her go. As it's, inferring from your post, she isn't ready to buy your idea of no-sex. And here you are, you are not ready to bend - that which I appreciate. See, do not listen to folks mocking your inability to 'shine her kongo' as expected. It's your life. If you are sure you haven't done anything bad, let her go - I can't emphasize this enough.

One of the hallmarks of a man is his ability to know when to walk away! What will miss you will not meet you and what will meet you will not miss you.
why mention me?
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by anigbajumo(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
yinkeys:
My brother in this era where you'll be seen as dull if you don't bone her. It's a miracle to hear an adult of 24 years has done that only with one babe. After now, girls will say we are all after the same thing
m'kinda amazed.....
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by olafemi(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by swopeal(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
ogbeni if u dnt find sex appealing den wat appeals u...jerking off?
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
Andyblaze? undecided

Btw...

How did she manage for two years with just having sex only six times? shocked

She should have broken up since na! undecided
K-leg story
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by ivyT(f): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

Who be this one? undecided

Wot is dis one even saying? undecided
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Ricswagger: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Na lie,if u can't beat them the struggle continues(aluta continua)
ddaammyy:
Sori! Such is life! If u can't beat them u join them!
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by skimmy39: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
let her cus shes gonna get it outside, but if u can bear it na u sabi. but chop slap sef
ItsAnderson:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) / Prewedding Photos Of Canadian Lady & Nigerian Man: "My Arms Will Be Your Home" / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.