Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,007 members, 7,810,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (81632 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 29, 2015
omarhlichanwa:
Guy,wen you know u were not ready to settle until 3years,why then engage a girl in a sex relationship since 2years? Only fr you to realise u are just 24,and you've been sining all diz while? Ou are we sure u ar not quiting her for someone else?guy? 3years is far,if rilly u luv n dnt wanna loose ha,den engage her properly so she knows her fate.sex is not love neither does it guarantee marriage,buh uv made d mistake of starting it wif her,and fr u komin up wif diz sudden decision,dia must be a rat smelling @ one corner.
I'm telling u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2015
midasbliss:
Thought Tz Only Guys That End Relationships Cos Of Sex! grin
U Cnt Eat Ur Cake Nd Have It.

Story, extrovert ladies don't play with sex. Once they need it and you fail to give them, they will stop coming to your house.

They keep nursing the wound for ages.

1 Like

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2015
williamspaul22:
In years of dating jst only 6 times u guys had sex? undecided. Hmmm, that one na a day sex schedule na

Once per quarter.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Lizzyvic(f): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
It's through bro. You really need to ask God for forgiveness.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by beemzy2014(f): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
COUNTLESS

erasokafor:

Real girl mehn.but if u were the one ,in that 2yrs how many times would u hv done
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by erasokafor(m): 6:42am On Jul 03, 2015
beemzy2014:
COUNTLESS

Guess u like it pass me. As for me I will do and do eh.so don't meet my type or u ask for mercy*winks
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by obontami: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2015
ItsAnderson:
tell her to reach me via obontami1@gmail so I can be helping you to fccck her
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 05, 2017
2yrs just 6times
Bros..,..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day / 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.