Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate (76044 Views)

Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) / Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Akynzodeighbour(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
jascon1:
He sud use granded peppair to massage his pireek
guy.... Granded peppair... Ur kidding right?

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Takim107(f): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
You all should stop calling it a hole...it's precious.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by BonnyF(m): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
That's gonorrhea sorry
Better. Visit herb doctors now
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by sweetcheezy(f): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dat is symptoms of gonorrhea,let him for lab test ist n den proceed to hosp Asap...

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
nah gono be that make he go hospital
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by scachy(m): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gonorrhea!!!
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by dazzlinglyme: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
kai.........op don catch GONO
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by dfinancial(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Na HIV be dat o!! Chai I pity 4 am
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Housecare: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dat is gonohrea... He should buy one packet of ampiclus capsule finish it ..dats all....if symptom persist he should see a doctor
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Profitsng(m): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
Na WA oo
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Samirana360(m): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gonor tinz
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by fez(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
A leave in Sambisa forest will cure it. Find your way there now.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by scachy(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
That's an infection.
He should see the doctor ASAP not any blogger.

I wonder when we got here, people now bring all their issues to the social media. Even something as delicate as this....
i tire for some folks o.I don't know if Nigerians r afraid of hospital or that they just want to play Dr all d time
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by frisky2good(m): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Na ordinary gonorrhoea catch am. Make he enter lab go do urine MCS. Dem go tell am the antibiotic wey suit am. Or make he just shack beecham ampiclox.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by popcykaylah(m): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
that's pure gornohea ..he needs to see a doctor else he risking having children in. the future ..soon his penis will start bringing out blood
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by adeyiga3(m): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source: http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/04/20-year-old-who-slept-with-girl-he-met.html?m=1
well he has gonorrhea for sure cos I ve once had dat and he needs visit the hospital asap thou nd if he his been prescribe drugs d clinic is not gud he shud be given injection and its for 3day morning and evening. Dats all and he shud nt believe dat its cos the girl is dirty or nt clean, yes dere are situations in which d lady is dirty nd d second opinion is dat maybe d lady is just coming from a very hot sun nd he had intercourse wit her within minutes of getting inside so dose are ur two reasons dat can cause dat.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sunbellar:

Who taught you that untreated gonorrhoea turns to HIV?
That is the kind of statement u expect from buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Ayandare2(m): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Next time you should try and protect urself, its possible you're now infected with Ghonorhea, make sure u use anpiclause. B4 u'll be seing foam on ur joystick dat means u must av bn feeling d pain since wey u no talk. At this stage best thing is for you to visit the hospital ASAP.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by BlueMagic2(m): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=32785752]

Are you sure you ain't the person this happened to.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by unclejb2(m): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gonocacus
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Goldenheart(m): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
I had one of those. he is having A urinal infection. please call my line...

if you are serious
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Intendy: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by felixawe(m): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
e don happen . If there's no med. solution then , seek spiritual solution . Christ Jesus will deliver you only . seek him !
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Gwammen(m): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
That's the aftermath of unprotected konji.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by slap1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Let him take a packet of Cipromax 500 or Ciprofit 500. It takes care of gonorrhea. He should get the original.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Oluwawapelumi(m): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
I still don't know if it is a must for you to comment.
siegfried99:
#BEWARE OF 419#

#THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE #

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Remii(m): 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
atosi ni yen o. Gonorrhea
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by sylve11: 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
my guy lusgard and him Don catch gonokinko, cool
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source: http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/04/20-year-old-who-slept-with-girl-he-met.html?m=1
Why we no go criticize him?
Him never hear about safe sex?
Last Bullet
He has gono
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by agabaI23(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sounds like the guy has gonococcal infection
He should go see a doc
Should not be too worried

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Be Careful Who You Sleep With / 6 Ways Men Are Killing Their Sperm Unknowingly / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.