Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (96147 Views)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Ladies,has A Guy Ever Deceived You That He Is Stallion? Share... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Wetin be buratashi? Na person name. I know Bura is________
Penis! grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
kristen12:

Yes И̲̮̣̥̅̊α. What is it supposed to be?
It's not female bashing thread. I'm not a misogynist so why would I create a thread to ridicule the ladies?

If you want female bashing thread I will drop one 2moro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Penis! grin
And tashi =?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by kennes10: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
My story is indeed a pathetic one! In 200 level, I had just discovered that having sex with anything in skirt was my calling grin. I was giving myself daily doses of Vitamin S

Fast forward! One nice babe called Angelique, in Biochemistry department, she was drop dead gorgeous, nyash big like Zuma rock. I swore to myself, I must nail this ass.

I got close to her, cracked her ribs, she said she loved my sense of humor. She started visiting my hostel, bringing food and all, one day, I don give those useless Ekiti boys quit notice, the guys come clear area, I spray Air freshener tire, because the kin body odour Awet Ayeni get! Chai shocked

When she arrived, we got talking, we laughed, I laughed and my hand landed on her left boob, squeezing my face, I pretended not to know what I was doing, I made more jokes, she laughed and the melons heaved. Chai, she then up and bent over to pick up my picture gallery. I attack that nyash like bulldog! I was squeezing the soft tissues like Fulani milk maid.

Angelique begged and begged, lai lai, she then said d She was a virgin. Oh I said, I have a thing against popping cherries embarassed. I let her go.

The next Monday, I strolled through Biochemistry department looking for where our Clinical BCM lecture hall was, one girl whom I had seen with Angelique once, came up to me and asked if it was true that I am impotent? Emi? angry For what! Who said so? She said Angelique said you were just looking at her, that you could not do anything! Oluwa eh!!!! shocked

I swore revenge! I later told Angelique to come to the hostel, that I need her help, she said ok. I disinfected my room once again, chai Boluwaji and Ayeni na bad combination. when my "virgin" arrived, she had a gown on her, I said please get my textbook. She bent again, quickly like a python, I slipped on a condom, and reached for her, she said, tom, Tom please don't do this, this is rape! Are you a virgin i asked while inserting The demon into her, No she said, no please oh God, the next thing na moans I begin hear oh, She dey shout things in Ijaw, calling her ancestors. Mumu na me Aworinde you wan carry play? After I finished, she said wow let's do that again, I said I'm sorry, but i am impotent! angry Ijapa Oshi!

tosyne2much, I don comment oh!

grin grin grin
the fact that she is nt a virgin doesn't mean she shld b raped. U had sex with a gal without her consent nd u re here tellin us dat she moaned.

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by stephenqueen: 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Abeg, the gal Na horse? Hours on top person pikin? D session go become boring sef
If you dey date damilola my nurse gurl you go no say you must lash for hours if dis babe catch you na relegation straight or make you no qualify for champions league.If you wan lash er na to go wapa b4 you lash er
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Na cock? Hahahahahaha

Better fowll na him stephenqueen be.

E go do gra gra only to last 5seconds.

Mtchewwwwwww!!!!
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
kennes10:
the fact that she is nt a virgin doesn't mean she shld b raped. U had sex with a gal without her consent nd u re here tellin us dat she moaned.
Yes I had sex with a girl without saying "Angelique please let me have sex with you?" undecided undecided undecided Go and say that to a lady, come back and tell me her reply! undecided

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by kristen12(f): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
It's not female bashing thread. I'm not a misogynist so why would I create a thread to ridicule the ladies?

If you want female bashing thread I will drop one 2moro cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
I don't need to prove it to you guys, just send your babes, a trial will convince you, oga based on my profession, even if I climax after one thrust, the babe go know say she don enter, I know everywhere! I mean EVERYWHERE!!!
grin grin grin
I talk am. Na only God know how many quickie you don run inside office all in the name of inspection. grin cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

And tashi =?
Get up! grin grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by stephenqueen: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
kennes10:
You wan dey preach for here oga ade go church

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

You dey mind the woman wrapper doctor. His type will thrust just twice and starts breathing like one who's just ran a 500m race. Yeye dey worry am. cheesy

ROTFL @kingtom
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I talk am. Na only God know how many quickie you don run inside office all in the name of inspection. grin cheesy
Oga Bible camp student and choir master, you sef how many innocent sisters wey come for choir practice wey you don spoil! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by stephenqueen: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Yes I had sex with a girl without saying "Angelique please let me have sex with you?" undecided undecided undecided Go and say that to a lady, come back and tell me her reply! undecided
No mind him,him wan dey preach for here ni make hin go church

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Roflwkmd cheesy

Who asks a lady such a question ? "Please let me have sex with you"

Ask that question and you will never taste the kitty-cat cos she will make it be twice as harder as Uniben post UME exam

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
stephenqueen:

If you dey date damilola my nurse gurl you go no say you must lash for hours if dis babe catch you na relegation straight or make you no qualify for champions league.If you wan lash er na to go wapa b4 you lash er

This your nurse don see shege for your hand. It's either u kill her or she kills u. But e sure me say Na one go kill the other. Lol
Abeg me no need go hours. E don turn stress

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by stephenqueen: 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinglekan:

undecided

Lagmostkuit how many seconds does this mumu last in bed with you?

Maluu oshi
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

You dey mind the woman wrapper doctor. His type will thrust just twice and starts breathing like one who's just ran a 500m race. Yeye dey worry am. cheesy
Chai I don suffer! cry

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinglekan:

ROTFL @kingtom
Mtcheeeew you dey mind that yeye ronald? grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Get up! grin grin

D!ck get up from your sleep cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
stephenqueen:

No mind him,him wan dey preach for here ni make hin go church
I am sure the maluu did not even read the story before opening his fly infested mouth to talk. Some guys just like embarrassing themselves, the fool doesn't know what rape is grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinglekan:

Mtchewwwwwww!!!!

Hahahahahahaha eyaaaaah. I just dey pity am. Make him go see andrologist Na
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by stephenqueen: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinglekan:

Mtchewwwwwww!!!!
Alaye why i go last for 5seconds when jedi alaburo ,ale,oshomo,olomo,ogidiga and miliki olope and tramadol dey
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Roflwkmd cheesy

Who asks a lady such a question ? "Please let me have sex with you"

Ask that question and you will never taste the kitty-cat cos she will make it be twice as harder as Uniben post UME exam
You sabi the business jare! These virgin boys think sex is like Iya Aminat rice, wey you go just carry plate say iya give me food. They do not know that you have to grab the bull by the horn in most cases. Little wonder why they are still virgins grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

D!ck get up from your sleep cheesy cheesy cheesy
CORRECT!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
stephenqueen:

Alaye why i go last for 5seconds when jedi alaburo ,ale,oshomo,olomo,ogidiga and miliki olope and tramadol dey

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by SirDorianGray(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
wristwatch:
I once dated a lady for 5 months claiming sister Mary and that no guy has ever touched her body.

Because of her deceiving and convincing holy holy life style possessing a charming attitude, the climax have ever had with her is peck on her cheeks.

One day, the eediot mistakenly forget her phone in the room to buy something from a near by store and a message pop in on her phone which says "I like squeezing your b**bs and fvcking u" I confronted her with it and the next thing she uttered was it was the devil's work.

Loooool so funny ...we do gals gotta lie tho
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Guy my cherry hasn't been uncorked angry

You think say I be you. cheesy
See this guy wey don already break record for womanology in UK. grin grin

I just pity babes wey dey trip for you. E.g_____ lipsrsealed grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:

You sabi the business jare! These virgin boys think sex is like Iya Aminat rice, wey you go just carry plate say iya give me food. They do not know that you have to grab the bull by the horn in most cases. Little wonder why they are still virgins grin grin grin
Little wonder why we are still virgins ? Are you trying to yab us or what ? tongue
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Oga Bible camp student and choir master, you sef how many innocent sisters wey come for choir practice wey you don spoil! grin grin grin
Yimu. Everybody no be like you. tongue
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by englishmart(m): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
See as dem don high jack my thread for my hand

Me wey be OP garner just one share, see as EnglishMart and Alberto2k don rush garner 10 likes and 8 shares

Nawa oooo cheesy
time no dey bro. Overtaking is allowed
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:
See this guy wey don already break record for womanology in UK. grin grin

I just pity babes wey dey trip for you. E.g_____ lipsrsealed grin

You sabi say I get problem with your E.G fa angry

You never destroy that tape

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.