Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (96186 Views)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Ladies,has A Guy Ever Deceived You That He Is Stallion? Share... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by richard870(m): 3:15am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:
If you guys didn't hype this "virginity" of a thing so much, then maybe, just maybe, she would have no reason to 'scam' you.
Sis,Abeg jare."I'm not" shouldn't be that hard to say nao
You sound like one of them sef.Abii I lie

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Temkid: 3:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Tired of being broke?, sign up and make real money, i just made 10$ click on this link tips.naij.com/ref/156
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 21, 2015
Okay, she scammed you...told you she was a virgin? Ehya. Well, that's cos yo had it coming a long time. Whats all this fuss aout virginity? Yeah, it's a beautiful thing when a girl is a virgin, it's something for her to be proud of. Cool. But i dont see why we are proud of taking it away or why we are so damned crazy about looking to meet a virgin...and then what. I'm a guy like everyother, bad like most, but i dont go looking for virgins, in fact i steer clear of them cos i dont wanna be tempted to be used by the devil as the unfortunate guy who took away something as precious as that from any girl. When i meet someone i like and wanna date or marry, her being a virgin wont be a decider or deal breaker for me. When i meet my wife to be and she's a virgin, good, if she's not , equally good. They cant scam with that cos i havent asked them to show me proof of virginity, i dont need that.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 21, 2015
SkinnyDude:
she said she is a virgin. and couldnt allow me to enter. i finally melted her down. so, when i inserted my finger, (i have to test with my finger first). the 'borehole' swallowed my finger, my middle finger for that matter (you know how long it is). man! i was shocked. i shouted jisos m oh!...

after that incident, i stopped believing women. must they lie with everything?

Jisos m oh. Nwanne mmadu. Hahahaha
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by ben1daEbiri(m): 3:51am On Apr 21, 2015
dkronicle:
D day i wanted to insert, she told me she was raped 2days b4 dat day.
Hehehehehehehehe...that is what i call "scoping"
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by mumbasa: 3:54am On Apr 21, 2015
I don't ask questions like are you a virgin because i dont expect a girl over 16 to be. When i talk sexual and you say you are a virgin i don't comment on the subject response i just keep talking. As long as they keep coming around me i play snd flirt sexual but i still act like i didnt hear that you say you have never had sex. and when i finally get to drill the oil-well most of dem are not virgins. It never becomes an issue because i never paid attention or responded when they talked about their virginity.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 21, 2015
chibwike:
They cant deceive me na...i test..before...i do.
how do you test
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Jojolizo: 4:24am On Apr 21, 2015
kennes10:
the fact that she is nt a virgin doesn't mean she shld b raped. U had sex with a gal without her consent nd u re here tellin us dat she moaned.

Bros, dyu know the ingredients of rape?
1) force
2) absence of consent, express or implied.
If there is no number 2, then there is no rape.
In the case of Kingtom v. Angelique, where she made pleas which sounded like encouragement to my his ears, without SHOUTING for help or even attempting to get away. She later moaned (enjoyment), and like Oliver twist, asked for more(consent),,, does dat look / sound like rape?
And I'm sure after dat day, there were many more episodes.
Na u wan com call am rape. Oya go tell police na.

Come mke pple 4 NL dy use brain comment o. :/ mtchewww.
Degjfwg
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Why do guys want girls to be Virgins while they (guys) are not? So you will deflower one and then tag her used goods then go ahead and look for the fresh palm frond to use as roof tops. Its simply cruel.
I once had a friend. This guy is literally a dog, follows everything with skirts he is over thirty but can have sex with a girl of 18yrs. He accompanied me once to my place and a friend of mine, a lady i was supposed to deliver a movie to called and accidentally i was just passing by her house, I told her i would go home and bring it. Next thing i knew my friend was asking questions about her, he even asked me to give him her number.
Is she a virgin?
me i know no, but she is not the type that sleeps around.
Thats not what I am asking, I want to know if she even sleeps with her boy friend
Wait you that have sex almost everyday and you are still looking for a virgin to wife?
eheh now, it most be only my dk that she go taste.
Na you sabi....

So question is: who will marry all the ones you deflowered? I think it is quite hypocritical to not be a virgin and be seeking a virgin wife or girlfriend. In other words all deflowed men are still righteous but that does not apply to the female folks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Adexchelsea19(m): 5:55am On Apr 21, 2015
meimoks:

Just reminding all you guys telling us stories, I can never deceive anyone about my virginity status, how much they wan pay me? The place is like borehole because the girls don't know what to do, there are ways you can seal it back and you are as good as a virgin tongue tongue
lols...u try bdat nw,but ntn special abt virgin again nah.I dey even run for dem nw sef.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by nairabetguru(m): 6:01am On Apr 21, 2015
Its a Crazy world that we live in...

It is said that Girls say wat they don't mean and mean what dey don't say....

The ones that are virgins deny it cuz of the fear of being called a medeocre while the ones that are not virgins claim to be virgins just to appear like a decent girl...

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by SkinnyDude(m): 6:03am On Apr 21, 2015
PaulCI:

Jisos m oh. Nwanne mmadu. Hahahaha
obughi obere ihe

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by imitor4us(m): 6:10am On Apr 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Here to read lies cheesy

I'm very sure you won't say the same thing other girls say. *like I've not done it before, I'm still a virgin*
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by imitor4us(m): 6:20am On Apr 21, 2015
starlingslimnet:
chai it Don pain am ...Two rolls and you have upgraded to curse....Deluded fool

I'm yet to drop mine
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by anthoniaz(f): 6:27am On Apr 21, 2015
A family friend was desperate to marry, he asked people around to help him with a good girl he can get married to.A colleague of my mum introduced a lady to my mum whom she (my mum) immediately loved and assumed was a good girl simply because my mum sees people who don't wear trousers as decent.

Well, after about six months or so, my family friend came down to Delta for the introduction and to fix a date for the wedding (he didn't tell us initially that he has invited her to Abuja where he lives several times).But he did when he got to Delta and we were all happy everything was moving on well.He told us the girl was a Virgin and he was very happy.Several times she came to our house, I saw her as a saucy andmanipulative person but I never told my family friend because he was blinded with the thought of her being a virgin.She wore just bra and sat in my brothers' room one evening where she later spent the night with our family friend, I know nothing happened because the guy is a very religious person, what baffled me was how she was comfortable putting on just bra to sit in guys room and be gisting with people.

She broke up with my family friend a month to their wedding,when everything was ready, money had been spent.She started acting funny, looking for quarrel and later broke up with him, the guy had to rush down to Delta tth next day from Abuja.Called the girl our house, my dad was present and they asked what the matter was, she started crying saying she was no longer interested.Na so we see am...all we could think of was that she was deceiving the guy and she was ashamed and scared of what the outcome of the wedding night might be because the lguy loved her so much just because of her virginity status, he practically worshipped her.He was devasted all through that 2013.He is married now though, he got married last year.Relationships built on lies can't stand.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by manuelpepper: 6:32am On Apr 21, 2015
mumbasa:
I don't ask questions like are you a virgin because i dont expect a girl over 16 to be. When i talk sexual and you say you are a virgin i don't comment on the subject response i just keep talking. As long as they keep coming around me i play snd flirt sexual but i still act like i didnt hear that you say you have never had sex. and when i finally get to drill the oil-well most of dem are not virgins. It never becomes an issue because i never paid attention or responded when they talked about their virginity.
good method
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 21, 2015
alberto2k:

Hohoho, this he-goat u still dey alive grin grin

Fugly ret*rded imp grin
Royal shrimp
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 21, 2015
imitor4us:

I'm yet to drop mine
Oya magnify your stupidity na
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 6:51am On Apr 21, 2015
starlingslimnet:
No wonder uno get common sense
Ok sir, I just cut my lawn, please can you help me dispose of the grass? grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by ikbnice(m): 6:52am On Apr 21, 2015
I dnt giv a damn abt virginity. They wnt even tell me they are virgin bcuz i wnt even ask.My intentions will be known right frm outset. Experience don teach man lesson.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 6:53am On Apr 21, 2015
stephenqueen:

You no say u be doc,u fit help us treat that Maluu kid grin grin grin
Baba that case don pass me oh, na to carry am go Baba Esuniyin cave for Ogun, make den flog senses back into hin body grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by mooa404(m): 6:53am On Apr 21, 2015
[[color=#006600]/color] Hymmm, mine was a-3yr experience all in the name of Born again and deciet that she's a Virgin.
I got to uncover d lies on d 2nd day of our wedding! Felt bad and she stil lied dat no one has even climbed her.
I kept it to myself to pave way for peace in my family afterall, I can't remember how many women I've slept wt wenev Congi catch me including harlorts! Thank God, I'm deliverd.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Artib(m): 6:54am On Apr 21, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] wonder shall never end. That's how they normally form holy-holy.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by totoakins(m): 6:55am On Apr 21, 2015
meimoks:

Ehyaa so you believe all these lies?
they are true o , two babes tried the stunt with me recently one said she only had sex with her ex once the other said she is a virgin ,when I said I don't do virgins a few days later she whatsapped me out of the blue that she is not a virgin I had lost interest tho
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Mine is different. I thought she was lying but she was really a virgin and I regret it now.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by totoakins(m): 7:00am On Apr 21, 2015
meimoks:

Yea it happens but the stories here are too much
not less than 4 girls have lied to me about it so it is common,one even slept with me on her period to prove it,but if one has truely disvirgined someone b4 u would catch the lies
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Rajjah(f): 7:01am On Apr 21, 2015
alberto2k:
Mine wasn't nice at all

There was this drop dead gorgeous girl called Rita, met her through a close pal. . . We were friends, Got to know each other better, later things got way serious and we started dating. . . I can recall that there was a day she asked me if I ever had sex, I bluntly said Yes and fired back the question at her and asked her to be honest. . . She said No, that's she's a virgin and Bla Bla bla

Like two weeks later na after strategising on the perfect way to Pop her Cherry cool. . . I invited her over to my apartment (was home alone)
We started kissing and all that ish, but any attempt I make to reach the "promise land" the Babe go grab my hand and would remind me that she's a Vee mainwhile from the look of tinz she was already H*rny and wants the Mula*

I overpowered her by reaching out for her sensitive spots, and b4 one could say jacksparrow oboi I don peel yam finish (naked)
As I juss wan enter "promise land" with my Rod of moses. . . she jerked(fear catch me sote me sef shift back) and was on her knees crying then dragging my leg she said "Albert I'm sorry, I'm not a Vee, I have done it once with my ex but he forced me shocked

Oboi vess catch son of man, my mula way don long like that new bridge way dem just build for Kano juss lose morale cry

See as I juss dey look her > undecided
I was speechless for like 3mins

I juss asked the "secondary virgin" to dress up and leave my room which she initially refused till I help her dress up and walked her to the gate like a Gentleman undecided

I later had to grab vasline that day embarassed

Some Days later, I fvcked the lying spirit out of her body and I didn't feel a thing angry

Mtscheeeew! SCAM of life! angry angry

Oboi. . . I congratulate myself for writing this epistle mehn.

that Nigga' above me suppose collect fried hot knock for sitting on my head angry undecided

Cc: oga Tosyne2much, u must gimme something for this epistle. . . Hopefully one of your Biitches wink
nice story but wetin you carry vaseline do?
alberto2k:
Mine wasn't nice at all

There was this drop dead gorgeous girl called Rita, met her through a close pal. . . We were friends, Got to know each other better, later things got way serious and we started dating. . . I can recall that there was a day she asked me if I ever had sex, I bluntly said Yes and fired back the question at her and asked her to be honest. . . She said No, that's she's a virgin and Bla Bla bla

Like two weeks later na after strategising on the perfect way to Pop her Cherry cool. . . I invited her over to my apartment (was home alone)
We started kissing and all that ish, but any attempt I make to reach the "promise land" the Babe go grab my hand and would remind me that she's a Vee mainwhile from the look of tinz she was already H*rny and wants the Mula*

I overpowered her by reaching out for her sensitive spots, and b4 one could say jacksparrow oboi I don peel yam finish (naked)
As I juss wan enter "promise land" with my Rod of moses. . . she jerked(fear catch me sote me sef shift back) and was on her knees crying then dragging my leg she said "Albert I'm sorry, I'm not a Vee, I have done it once with my ex but he forced me shocked

Oboi vess catch son of man, my mula way don long like that new bridge way dem just build for Kano juss lose morale cry

See as I juss dey look her > undecided
I was speechless for like 3mins

I juss asked the "secondary virgin" to dress up and leave my room which she initially refused till I help her dress up and walked her to the gate like a Gentleman undecided

I later had to grab vasline that day embarassed

Some Days later, I fvcked the lying spirit out of her body and I didn't feel a thing angry

Mtscheeeew! SCAM of life! angry angry

Oboi. . . I congratulate myself for writing this epistle mehn.

that Nigga' above me suppose collect fried hot knock for sitting on my head angry undecided

Cc: oga Tosyne2much, u must gimme something for this epistle. . . Hopefully one of your Biitches wink
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by holaab(m): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:
If you guys didn't hype this "virginity" of a thing so much, then maybe, just maybe, she would have no reason to 'scam' you.
I swear dis one no be lie I saw. Ds girl some years ago,as a guy I approach her but 2 b sincere ds girl cost me a year b4 she finally. Agree 2 my proposal. So we began to date for lyk 2yrs which av bn inviting her bt refuse 2 cum, guy guess wot, dat day I jst ask my bro 2 call her dat am sick(not 2 talk much sha) she came nd we both enter my room after some hrs I told he I want 2 visit my grand mothers grave dat I wannt 2 gv her flower bt she said it still a piece of land(virgin) I. Agree cos I love her,after a lot of. Visit I decided 2 have her bt she insist, naso I lock d door hold her hand on bed nd I unclad her immediately I saw my grands grave I shout see fine grave(pussy) nnaso she started crying wch I hate most naso I. Leave her without doing anytin, guy as I dey so I don dey regret say why ddnt I use my opprotunity.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2015
Jojolizo:

Bros, dyu know the ingredients of rape?
1) force
2) absence of consent, express or implied.
If there is no number 2, then there is no rape.
In the case of Kingtom v. Angelique, where she made pleas which sounded like encouragement to my his ears, without SHOUTING for help or even attempting to get away. She later moaned (enjoyment), and like Oliver twist, asked for more(consent),,, does dat look / sound like rape?
And I'm sure after dat day, there were many more episodes.
Na u wan com call am rape. Oya go tell police na.

Come mke pple 4 NL dy use brain comment o. :/ mtchewww.
Degjfwg
Oga Jojolizo, no mind that guy, perhaps he is still a virgin, he thinks one will just walk up to a woman and say "Let's have sex" undecided I can bet my expensive left ball that he did not read that post to the end. Anyway, like I told him earlier, let him wear a mini skirt and wig, and thread on Oshodi at 12:00am, then he will understand the true meaning of rape. Nansense!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Homguy(m): 7:04am On Apr 21, 2015
Told me she was a secondary virgin, I didn't know what she meant at that time.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by alberto2k(m): 7:11am On Apr 21, 2015
Rajjah:
I take amu Self service cure the konji way catch me after I walked her out grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.