Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... (56875 Views)

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2015
jhidey08:
I luv d way u reason, thinking outta d box. Thumbs up to u

smiley merci
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2015
I dis-agree wit u dat d guy in question(deji)is broke and immature,.for crying out loud accordin to the tweets his works in an oil coy meaning his pockets are big,from his own God fearing mind he decides to take dupe for shoping(more like a trial)and to her she just picked one item worth 250k,haba....thats outrageous(250k dats our rent for a 2bed apartment oo)notwithstanding her oliver twist self deji still paid for it without complaining(now tell me isnt that maturity)only to get home and call off the relationship(best option)

N.B--Not all guys like(deji)thinks like others like(sweetorgasm) that the only way to repay a girl back is to Bleep her like "4 to 5 rounds"--#intergrity still matters u know.

sweetorgasm:
Its simple as A.B.C d man is a broke ass, imature nigga n he is a learner in d game. "as 4 me if i was d man, i will dump her but nt at dat time, i will drink two bottles of origin wen we wana hav sex n i will make sure dat i Bleep her n go 4 like 5 rounds b4 dawn in d morning, then afta d sex, i can now dump her.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2015
ribbit:
hehehe you see why I said you are not mature now? grin
mcheew mature or nt all i know is dat i will fuuuck d hell out of her pussy.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jhidey08(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2015
Yujin:

This exactly was my thought. That guy was a maga and the girl got him. Which wise man seeking for a life partner will take a woman you're yet to confirm to an expensive shopping mall? Dupe got what she wanted simple which is a rare opportunity to own such costly hand bag that she can use to brag among her friends. Sharp girl.
Bros, I'm sure u can get dat same kinda bag somewhere else for as low as 40k. unless she'll keep d price tag on d bag where ever she goes, nobody will give a damn about her.

2 Likes

That's really true cos I did same. I had to pay cos I had to be a gentleman, but that was the end for me. My reason wasnt because a woman should not buy what she cant afford, my reason was that this relationship will be too expensive to invest on especially when there is no financial gains from it, even when there are millions of cheaper alternatives begging for attention.

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Venom104: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Its simple as A.B.C d man is a broke ass, imature nigga n he is a learner in d game. "as 4 me if i was d man, i will dump her but nt at dat time, i will drink two bottles of origin wen we wana hav sex n i will make sure dat i Bleep her n go 4 like 5 rounds b4 dawn in d morning, then afta d sex, i can now dump her.

ogbeni.. its not just about the sex and the money.. you will get to a stage in your life when all those things wont freak you as much.. the young man has probably been there done that many times and wants a woman he can trust and spend his life with..

2 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jhidey08(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2015
evegran:

smiley merci
nollywood try for u dis tym wink
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jaybee3(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2015
Absolutely no difference between a 250K bag and a 180K plus Iphone6

It's actually not that expensive in actual sense!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by nobeku: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2015
buygala:
The girl didn't like him...

And she saw a chance to 'maga' him... and she took the chance smiley

The mumu angrily calls off a relationship which didnt even exist in the first place.... She happily goes home with her 'plunder' without even begging for forgiveness, or even pretending to be sorry smiley

Perhaps, she is actually reading this thread with her friends, laughing themselves to stupor, mimicking his post-shopping tantrums, and congratulating herself for squeezing such a relatively expensive item from an 'overgrown baby mumu' grin

The Gold Digger in question na de biggest mumu for dis scenario..Let's see how far she can go with de bag..De guy should go and thank God he didn't end up matrimonially with de chicken head..But Jeez,many women can hungry sha..see mediocrity at its peek..99% of such women are BLOCKHEADS..dis scientific fact has NEVER been disproven..who be de man wey wan end up wit a blockhead of a wife so dat his kids will have blockhead genes?Naaaaa....

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2015
The girl deserved it all the way..even if the guy was a millionaire..abeg we shud learn to act smartly..Can d dupe buy the bag for herself?even while I was stil a student,I didn't magarize any man that way..I had a similar encounter..it was before my last birthday.An associate in my office normally drops me off at my junction.however,he wanted to get chocolates for his kids from tivo stores in warri..and in d process,asked me to pick whatever I wanted for my upcoming birthday!Na there some girls for take dance shoki go outside go buy d biggest size of ghana must go bag to carry d their loot..I walked round..I hv toiletries,don't really fancy sugary foods anymore..we walked to the clothes department..I saw a papaya black dress I liked.I checked d price tag..18000 naira!!! For a dress I can get for 8k from d best boutique in town?I told him I liked d dress but its overpriced..that thrs no need wasting the money getting it here..we left tivo without me even picking biro!fast forward to d next day,he told my principal at d firm that if he were stil single he wud av married me..that I shocked him to his bone marrow by what I did..on my birthday,he gave me 25k in a sealed envelop! Moral of the story:as a lady try to be considerate and sensible!I wasn't trying to impress him cos he wasn't a toaster,yet I didn't drain him cos he wanted to be nice..the dupe was just very greedy!and I totally get d guy dumping her..cos if he had told her there to drop d bag being that it was too expensive,it wud be kinda embarassing to her..I respect how he handled it..d babe messed up big time!its even common sense not to pick a very expensive item on a shopping date..except the 250k bag was d cheapest item in d boutique,which I really doubt!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

And you think the 250k is a problem to him?

I didn't read when he complained before paying the money.

He was only trying to test the lady and that's all.

In my opinion the man didn't lose at all. In fact he won with a wide margin. Imagine he marries her and then she starts to demand for different things just to soothe her high taste.

The lady in question is the mumu instead. She was not sharp enough to see the test and act wise.

test the lady for what? Is he an invigilator?

If someone takes you shopping its a treat!

If i was to take my niece shopping, im not trying to test what shes going to buy! If she picks something ridiculously priced I will tell her to drop it immediately! I often buy them things I know they can't afford and that is the whoooole reason I take them shopping! If they can afford it what do they need me for?

The concept of gift giving seems to be missed by you guys here undecided
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by CR9R: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Well, I think it depends on one's pocket, those bags were made to be bought and people buy it everyday, so if you can afford it, then no problem.

Plus I don't think it's a crime that she took what she wanted, after all, he asked for it.
you obviously don't get the point.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2015
jhidey08:
nollywood try for u dis tym wink

Excuse me?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by ribbit: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2015
Venom104:

ogbeni.. its not just about the sex and the money.. you will get to a stage in your life when all those things wont freak you as much.. the young man has probably been there done that many times and wants a woman he can trust and spend his life with..
now this is a mature talk.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by M4gunners: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2015
Definition of Gold digger.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by donbenie(m): 11:15am On Apr 24, 2015
rattlesnake:
Ode......she did not commit any offence.....every girl get level too....
Well,make she go find her level then..level ko,bevel ni...
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Venom104: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2015
buygala:
The girl didn't like him...

And she saw a chance to 'maga' him... and she took the chance smiley

The mumu angrily calls off a relationship which didnt even exist in the first place.... She happily goes home with her 'plunder' without even begging for forgiveness, or even pretending to be sorry smiley

Perhaps, she is actually reading this thread with her friends, laughing themselves to stupor, mimicking his post-shopping tantrums, and congratulating herself for squeezing such a relatively expensive item from an 'overgrown baby mumu' grin

Believe me, her friends would be insulting her rather
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by naijaboiy: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2015
joanana:

You are right. It's good that he broke up with her cos he high maintenance babe. She can't pretend becos it's her nature. Chai!!!! See husband material.... . Her greed no allow her. he loss anyway.
Yea it's true.
It's her nature to be greedy.

Chai! grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jhidey08(m): 11:15am On Apr 24, 2015
evegran:

Excuse me?
wrong recipient lipsrsealed
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Menace2Society(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ME? dats ure on a long tin!!! ask most of d female nairalanders here.
Ok peace cheesy
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
I dis-agree wit u dat d guy in question(deji)is broke and immature,.for crying out loud accordin to the tweets his works in an oil coy meaning his pockets are big,from his own God fearing mind he decides to take dupe for shoping(more like a trial)and to her she just picked one item worth 250k,haba....thats outrageous(250k dats our rent for a 2bed apartment oo)notwithstanding her oliver twist self deji still paid for it without complaining(now tell me isnt that maturity)only to get home and call off the relationship(best option)

N.B--Not all guys like(deji)thinks like others like(sweetorgasm) that the only way to repay a girl back is to Bleep her like "4 to 5 rounds"--#intergrity still matters u know.

as 4 me i wnt allow her go scot free, i will make sure dat i try all sex styles with her b4 i dump her. wink
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by cheemahking: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2015
Bowaley17:
StupĀ”d girl... Since the day her papa don born am,him get 100k inside account? Opportunity come she no gree use her head,@32 now she go dey cry say she still dey single...
broda u are super rite dat babe dae kraze
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by LadyX(f): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2015
sniper77:

You are so on point.20 bottles of orijin for you.The babe failed a simple test.

Thanks grin grin
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

It was a first shopping date not a first date

It was clearly a test and she failed woefully period

clearly a test indeed have you taken a woman shopping before?

How did it go?

If a guy offers to take me shopping (which is ill advised if he is ijebu with his money)

The first thing I do is ask if theres a budget, if I don't and the guy doesn't tell me there is one, then he will be a fool for offering what he probably cant afford.

Now this is even worsened if he takes me somewhere expensive, what does he expect? That i look for the cheapest item in the shop? Is he an eediot?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by ijustdey: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2015
invisibleolly:
d dude wanna spend but taking her there is on purpose and a good test. D guy will definitely get her bags worth more than 250 k with time but not on first occasion. D least she should do is get something she really doesn't need like 30-50k and dash it to sisters or brother or keek it. Honestly that's not a wife. No matter how rich the girl or her family is. She need to be considerate and wise on that end due to some circumstances if u gt wht am saying. We learn frm past.

I get what you are saying
but don't you think the lady would have seen such a bag before in a boutique and the price tag was somehow cheaper and she believed that if they would add price it won't be much or reduced.......

having the knowledge that she is from ondo state would might believe that things must be cheap in Lagos.......
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jhidey08(m): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

No the man is an eediot - look at the scenario.

If someone takes you shopping, you will use the opportunity to buy something you wouldnt normally buy for yourself. Whether or not you can affor it is irrelevant.

Deji's reasoning is like that of a goat.

He could have said the bag is too expensive and ask the girl to be considerate.

If a millionaire was taking me shopping I won't start looking at price tags as if i was the one paying??

Abi what was the purpose of taking her to a highbrow shop? Deji is a mumu
dat's wot u think, but Deji is thinking differently. INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCE.

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jaybee3(m): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

test the lady for what? Is he an invigilator?

If someone takes you shopping its a treat!

If i was to take my niece shopping, im not trying to test what shes going to buy! If she picks something ridiculously priced I will tell her to drop it immediately! I often buy them things I know they can't afford and that is the whoooole reason I take them shopping! If they can afford it what do they need me for?

The concept of gift giving seems to be missed by you guys here undecided

He wanted a wife not a GF
Financial discipline could have been his biggest requirement

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by nobeku: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Don't you think you are de learner hereYou musnt end your sex starvation on one woman body..Show some maturity!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2015
the man is a slowpoke, why will you take her to a shop she cant afford if you don't expect her to buy something she cant afford? where is the logic here?

You take me to dior and expect me to pick a keyring? He probably assumed because she was from ondo she didnt know anything.

Next time he should be safe and take the girl to idumota!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by julybaba(m): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2015
The girl is a bad manager. Even if the guy is Mr President, you don't have to be greedy. She is not a wife material at all.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Brugo(m): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2015
Lol. Imagine her wearing her normal clothes with that bag.... its like having a bugatti and living in a cheap rented apartment with no landed property. Weird.

The guy made a mistake. We know that his status can never be hidden but he could at least have portrayed himself as a shrewd man.

His reason is very logical. What you can't buy for yourself be careful before you buy it on another man's tab.

Money is obviously not his problem. If not, he wouldn't have had the guts to take her there.

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by freecocoa(f): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2015
CR9R:
you obviously don't get the point.
Give me the point then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Nosa-Igiebor Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.