Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend (6764 Views)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by omooba969(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
LazyShylock:
Abeg tell Dayo truth quickly. Kola has broken the guy code and deserves no mercy.

Wot do u mean by 'guy code' ? If investigated, dayo wud probably KNOW d kinda gurl he has as gf & handling d matter wit sentiment is not d way to go. I quite understand emotions r running high while empathy is present for dayo but d fact remains dat d gurl chose to grease kola's rod.

Op, it's none of ur biz wot 2 adults consented to do to each other cos d expected outcome frm telling dayo might not be realised & am sure u knw d extent to which chicks can go to cover their tracks. I mean u may end up being d customised devil in their midst.

My 2kobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by omooba969(m): 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
chidekings:
for me no need of the drama. Since the girl in her right sense sleeps with a friend of her bf,then she is no much better than a cheap ash.

So sleepn wit her bf's friend makes her a cheap ash? Wot if her bf is also cheating on her, how wud u refer to him? Shioor undecided
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
kpolli:

Brother Adedeji, I agree most guys are like this... They distant themselves from this kinda issue (if I remember well I have done the same) but that was then.... I can allow my guy continue dating such but the moment I hear him say marriage, I will talk.... Because the moment you he finds out, you'll be blamed too... Lord knows I still blame those friends that knew my exes movements and let me deceive myself
some guys are so childish, I dnt wnt to involve myself in d crap.. cus I learnt dey had an argument before d guy packed out of her house, dis same dude told me to go and spy on d babe ND tell him whosoever is with her, I objected cus I got my reputation to protect....... I like to be reserved abt such issues cus na aw to chop I dey find about :d
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by kpolli(m): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
adedeji65:
some guys are so childish, I dnt wnt to involve myself in d crap.. cus I learnt dey had an argument before d guy packed out of her house, dis same dude told me to go and spy on d babe ND tell him whosoever is with her, I objected cus I got my reputation to protect....... I like to be reserved abt such issues cus na aw to chop I dey find about :d

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by omooba969(m): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
darmielola2:
God! imagine....they should be exposed

Exposed for wot, has any crime bin committed here? ---warped orientation. undecided
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by omooba969(m): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
DuchessLily:

D cheat can't be my ex, I'm way above him

Nawa o, moral compass.

1 Like

Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by omooba969(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
KingTom:
Magun is good! Magun all the way! grin

Stone age crew.
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by omooba969(m): 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Vikky014:
This is one of d reasons why NYSC shld b scrapped!!Well i will do mine nxt year. embarassed

So NYSC shud be scrapped cos of SHOKI. grin
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
kpolli:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
yesso brother kpolli, I dnt spend more dan a day in a week in my ppa, so why shld I gt involve in dis,,.. hustle is d koko brother kpollicheesy
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Vikky014(f): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
omooba969:

YES tongue
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by kpolli(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
adedeji65:
yesso brother kpolli, I dnt spend more dan a day in a week in my ppa, so why shld I gt involve in dis,,.. hustle is d koko brother kpollicheesy

But una dey enjoy.... I regret serving in Lagos, I sure una dey outside Lagos.... Na there great things dey happen
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by omooba969(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
kpolli:

Brother Adedeji, I agree most guys are like this... They distant themselves from this kinda issue (if I remember well I have done the same) but that was then.... I can allow my guy continue dating such but the moment I hear him say marriage, I will talk.... Because the moment you he finds out, you'll be blamed too... Lord knows I still blame those friends that knew my exes movements and let me deceive myself

I hope u dnt harbor bitterness in ur heart cos it wud surely eat u up frm within.--my 2kobo

1 Like

Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by omooba969(m): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Vikky014:
YES tongue

Keeping ur pant.s up is d way to go baby. wink or is dat diffy for u to do? tongue
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Vikky014(f): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
omooba969:

Keeping ur pant.s up is d way to go baby. wink or is dat diffy for u to do? tongue
undecided
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
kpolli:

But una dey enjoy.... I regret serving in Lagos, I sure una dey outside Lagos.... Na there great things dey happen
I serve in oyo state,.. I won't say more dan dat cus someone might no my lga... make dem no pour sand for my garicheesy embarassed
kpolli:

I serve in oyo state,.. I won't say more dan dat cus someone might no my lga... make dem no pour sand for my garicheesy
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
omooba969:
Kini BIG DEAL? Aiye nse ru e. wink
I cnt do such, thou most guys see it as a norm
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
omooba969:

I support it too, cus d bad side of it no reach quarter of the goodside of d scheme
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by kpolli(m): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
omooba969:

I hope u dnt harbor bitterness in ur heart cos it wud surely eat u up frm within.--my 2kobo

No bitterness my man... Still play with them, just know I shouldn't expect much from them
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by omooba969(m): 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
adedeji65:
I cnt do such, thou most guys see it as a norm

Neva say NEVER, it's neva impressive wen guyz beat their chests as if they r infallible.

I dnt mean there ain't guys who r principled/disciplined.
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by kpolli(m): 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
adedeji65:
I serve in oyo state,.. I won't say more dan dat cus someone might no my lga... make dem no pour sand for my garicheesy embarassed I serve in oyo state,.. I won't say more dan dat cus someone might no my lga... make dem no pour sand for my garicheesy

Oyo state, have different friends who served there years ago and it seems they're notorious in that side... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by KingTom(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
omooba969:

Stone age crew.
Indomie generation
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by omooba969(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
kpolli:

No bitterness my man... Still play with them, just know I shouldn't expect much from them

cool nice1
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
kpolli:

Oyo state, have different friends who served there years ago and it seems they're notorious in that side... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lol notorious in what sense
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
omooba969:

Neva say NEVER, it's neva impressive wen guyz beat their chests as if they r infallible.

I dnt mean there ain't guys who r principled/disciplined.
am nt saying am a saint, but I cn say even if d guy diiging d babe is someone I knw/see/heardof, it discourages me!!! if babe tell me say she gt bf sef na turnof
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
omooba969:

Wot do u mean by 'guy code' ? If investigated, dayo wud probably KNOW d kinda gurl he has as gf & handling d matter wit sentiment is not d way to go. I quite understand emotions r running high while empathy is present for dayo but d fact remains dat d gurl chose to grease kola's rod.

Op, it's none of ur biz wot 2 adults consented to do to each other cos d expected outcome frm telling dayo might not be realised & am sure u knw d extent to which chicks can go to cover their tracks. I mean u may end up being d customised devil in their midst.

My 2kobo
told kola he broke d guy code, person wey dn smoke *sk* just looked @ me said mke I no vex, turned bak n went to meet d babe.. chai my head just dey spark, avnt I tried.. I felt stupid trying to convince him sef
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by chibic(m): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Trust a Nigerian girl at your own peril!!

95% of them lives their lives like who.res. They date multiple men at the same time, including married men. And they are very proud of it. When a man does the same, they will call him a dog, cheat etc but women who dates multiple women sees themselves as smart women.

Their excuse are; they don't want to suffer a heartbreak, they do not want to put their eggs in one basket. Many of them said they dates multiple men until one of them proposes. Nonsense!
I pray GOD opens my eyes so I don't fall into the trap of any of these hoes who will be dating you and still be sleeping with other men. They are just selfish!!

If you ever get seperated due to job transfer or whatever, it will get worst from there. They will sleep with your driver or gateman. They will even target your closest friends. A very rich close friend of mine travelled for few weeks and the babe started coming to my place regularly. It got to the point that she asked me to tell her how I feel about her. I was shocked! But thank GOD I'm not those type of guys so I couldn't help her fulfill her amorous aims. Since then, any trust I had for Nigerian women went below zero.once you are in abuja while your girl is in PH, even if its for a month or two, better know that another nigga is smashing her pussssy. Its that easy in this country. Even married women are also guilty. Such a terrible country!
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by kpolli(m): 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
adedeji65:
lol notorious in what sense

Notorious in your friend cheating on her bf and you searching for prey....
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2015
kpolli:

Notorious in your friend cheating on her bf and you searching for prey....
anyway I dnt have time for such! right nw am on my business trip as usual, make dem feck demselves pah as usual... though I have guys over there that count d nomber of indigenes they already fec*ked... dis is damn annoying! they are kola's friends.... bad company
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2015
chibic:
Trust a Nigerian girl at your own peril!!

95% of them lives their lives like who.res. They date multiple men at the same time, including married men. And they are very proud of it. When a man does the same, they will call him a dog, cheat etc but women who dates multiple women sees themselves as smart women.

Their excuse are; they don't want to suffer a heartbreak, they do not want to put their eggs in one basket. Many of them said they dates multiple men until one of them proposes. Nonsense!
I pray GOD opens my eyes so I don't fall into the trap of any of these hoes who will be dating you and still be sleeping with other men. They are just selfish!!

If you ever get seperated due to job transfer or whatever, it will get worst from there. They will sleep with your driver or gateman. They will even target your closest friends. A very rich close friend of mine travelled for few weeks and the babe started coming to my place regularly. It got to the point that she asked me to tell her how I feel about her. I was shocked! But thank GOD I'm not those type of guys so I couldn't help her fulfill her amorous aims. Since then, any trust I had for Nigerian women went below zero.once you are in abuja while your girl is in PH, even if its for a month or two, better know that another nigga is smashing her pussssy. Its that easy in this country. Even married women are also guilty. Such a terrible country!
seriously fell inlove with ur post, but the. most popular excuse of my female Corp member frnds is that the 19k is too small to meet their demand, so they need external forces, such as sugar daddy, aristo and couple's liife to survive..... I was determined never to date any of dem.. thank God I have two months left
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by chibic(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2015
adedeji65:
seriously fell inlove with ur post, but the. most popular excuse of my female Corp member frnds is that the 19k is too small to meet their demand, so they need external forces, such as sugar daddy, aristo and couple's liife to survive..... I was determined never to date any of dem.. thank God I have two months left
let me tell you another truth...that girlfriend of your friends kola and dayo already has a boyfriend/fiance at home before coming for service. She will still be keeping in contact with him, promising him that everything is okay and the dude will be feeling lucky without knowing that several men are climbing her. Our women are too deceptive and compulsive liers. This is the reason she found it easier to sleep with dayo's friend behind him. Infact, within her, dayo is a gonner!
By the time she goes back home, she will reunite with her real BF/fiance and pretend like she was celibate all through her service year.

They are stuupiid for complaining over 19k. When I served, it was 9.5k and we survived with it. Ok, how about you males that collects 19k as well? Won't you survive? Do you need sugar mummy to survive? These girls are just wh.ores and they are used to it and will find every means possible to justify it and even blame men.
Have you ever wondered why Nigerian married women are the most promiscous in the world? It is because none of them ever dated a single guy in their singles years. They cheated so much that it became a part of them. Majority will sleep with another guy a day to their wedding hoping that they will stop after wedding hahaha..funny! This is the reason why they will get married and still continue sleeping around.
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 30, 2015
chibic:
let me tell you another truth...that girlfriend of your friends kola and dayo already has a boyfriend/fiance at home before coming for service. She will still be keeping in contact with him, promising him that everything is okay and the dude will be feeling lucky without knowing that several men are climbing her. Our women are too deceptive and compulsive liers. This is the reason she found it easier to sleep with dayo's friend behind him. Infact, within her, dayo is a gonner!
By the time she goes back home, she will reunite with her real BF/fiance and pretend like she was celibate all through her service year.

They are stuupiid for complaining over 19k. When I served, it was 9.5k and we survived with it. Ok, how about you males that collects 19k as well? Won't you survive? Do you need sugar mummy to survive? These girls are just wh.ores and they are used to it and will find every means possible to justify it and even blame men.
Have you ever wondered why Nigerian married women are the most promiscous in the world? It is because none of them ever dated a single guy in their singles years. They cheated so much that it became a part of them. Majority will sleep with another guy a day to their wedding hoping that they will stop after wedding hahaha..funny! This is the reason why they will get married and still continue sleeping around.
damn this is a nice revelation...........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes / Obsessed With Large Asses Ever Since My Last Sexual Experience / See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.