Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities (67251 Views)

"Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / You Can’t Determine How Buhari Fights Corruption – APC Replies PDP Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Pebcak: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
SAI BABA SAI ABOK.I
BABA DON VEX O
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by 49cents(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari is just disgracing his intelligent supporters but the stypid and thick skulled ones are.cheering him on on this one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by fam24(f): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
GboyegaD:
This is a childish act. The general and his advisers should please grow up.
Do you know what those hate campaign could do to one's reputation ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
unwise decision.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
ayusco85:

no business for them in this regime. they should follow GEJ to otuoke
hahahahaha!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by manny4life(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kolade354:
Obama hates Fox? Fox and Ait is now on the same level.

What are you on about? Is it only you that don't know Fox is anti-Obama? Even if Obama doesn't publicly tell you, can't you read? Are both not on the same level? Haven't Fox News aired more damaging reports on Obama (sitting president) than AIT did on Buhari (candidate and then later President-elect)?

7 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Tattooboy: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
This move is immature

3 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Lakeshizu(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
GboyegaD:
Nothing childish. AIT is a private Entity, that lost its Ethics angry

5 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by emerged01(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
I like that! For the fact Gej tolerates nonsense doesn't mean GMB who cant is a bad man. They are just two different personalities

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
elantraceey:
They say a clear conscience fears no accusation, if he wasn't guilty of anything, he won't have had any cause for a payback, that's simply childish.

see ur flat breaast undecided no wonder you're typing rubbish from ur edo state advanced secondary school you call higher institution. mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley

The cattle rustler who never wanted to enjoy peaceful retirement will soon floor himself by goofing on the world stage.

It has just started.

5 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by sammhi(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
If this is true...it is unfortunate...wen will GMB learn to be accomodating....na wa o

4 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Leiman100(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley
you are really a stupid liar with wicked hatred in your devilish heart.their campaign of calumny against GMB could not change the tide for them. It only tell us thew are all lies and hate campaign.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
AIT is just like QPR....They will be relegated in the next few months!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by help3852: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
manny4life:

As a public citizen, no he doesn't have a right to do that. Every public activity is a public affair including the press. Obama doesn't like Fox, heck he hates them but he doesn't bar them from White House activities. That's why I said until he's sworn in, we will know.
Manny, no need arguing with some folks on here, as far as Its about APC, they are always right. if you still believe in the country Nigeria, pray for her ; many have been bewitched better still hypnotized with propaganda.

Its a pity.
This bitterness and hatred will set this country ablaze One day.

6 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by TeamSimple(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for
telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley
What is this guy saying,Buhari does not intend acting outside the constitution. If that is what he wants so be it. His not ordering for the closure of ait. Don't know when selecting who covers your affairs becomes a sign of hate. Moreover AIT is not a national Station. And you talk abou exposing Buhari asif the childish act of pDP amount to anything. Nigerians are educated enough not to be swayed away with grey propraganda. The documentary infact garnered more supports for the General. Well I blame your comment on your chosen ignorance,if you can still shamefully exist with such a username.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by gebest: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lemon12:
U see .... Them never swear am in

He don dey ban press ....

Have we heard of Goodluck banning Tvc ,sharareporters nd co. Before

Truly Gej is a Democrat

Naija don enter one chance
my friend shot up and dont say what u dont kn, do u kn d kind of oppression jeg did to d nation newspaper, tvc has not done anything wrong to warrant oppression, Ait is useless dey collected money nd broadcast false documentary against buhari, tinubu nd osinbajo if nt for court, nd u ar there stil hating, dey must b DISCIPLINED.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by ionsman: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
HzRF:

Out of all d media against gej
Hw many did he ban
Can you compare the acrimonious attack Buhari got from Ait to what Gej gets?
The only media arm against Gej is/was sahara reporters and 80% of their stories turn out to be true.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by taharqa: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

He only restricted them from covering his activities, at least for now. Like I said, Ait went way too far and deserves, IMO, to be censured in some form or another.

They threw all ethics to the wind during the presidential campaign. They were viciously defamatory.

Did AIT go anywhere as far as Sahara Reporters went in totally opposing GEJ throughout his 5 yrs in power?? Did President Jonathan for once restrict SR and other opposition leaning media house from covering his activities or those of his Govt?? Didn't GEJ even give interviews to SR??

Imagine Obama stopping FOXNEWS from covering his activities or those of the white house cos of that station's deep opposition to him during the course of his campaigns and even after. This was the same FOX that was repeating the thrash that Obama was not a proper American, that he lied about this certificate and that he is a close cupboard Muslim. REPEATEDLY. Can what AIT did to Buhari, whatever that is, ever be comparable to what FOX did to Obama??

6 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by martineverest(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
U re as foolish as ur comment and moniker
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Omotayor123(f): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

You Again Always waiting for d opportunity to attack Buhari.

You need Change.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by klas(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
2n2k:
How true is this news because I watched all the GMB's activities in Defence House today on AIT News at 8pm. The coverage ran for many minutes including courtesy calls by ambassadors, Prince Arthur Eze, the top management of Total led by its managing director and a meeting with members of people democratic movement (PDM). Swiss ambassador also addressed the press on Abacha loot.

AIT did not mention anything about the purported ban

I wonder why people did not bother to verify the report by vanguard before rushing to the thread to spew ####

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by naijasaints: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
The event was a private one though it involved foreign envoys,so theres nothing wrong in asking a media organization not to cover your private event.AIT will be allowed after May 29th.
Sai Buhari
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by drAvundaa: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Let the senile old man re-enact his decree 4, grin Nonsense.
Sgt. Hans landa

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by ideylaff: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
GboyegaD:

Have you confirmed this.... before slamming the man......

Nigerians shaaaaa

I wont put this past AIT trying to paint Buhari black.....

Please lets think before we condemn oooo

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Payback's a bit.ch cool

Ait threw all ethics to the wind during the presidential campaign. They should emulate Channels tv.

I laugh in Swahili ,
Any leader that cannot take criticism be it from opposition or not is not fit to be a leader at all.
I will be here laughing like OBJ when various unions will be shut down for protesting and demanding for their rights.
He did it before and I pray he do it again.
Then you all will know what pay back really means

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by WisdomFlakes: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
manny4life:

What are you on about? Is it only you that don't know Fox is anti-Obama? Even if Obama doesn't publicly tell you, can't you read? Are both not on the same level? Haven't Fox News aired more damaging reports on Obama (sitting president) than AIT did on Buhari (candidate and then later President-elect)?

President Obama calls out Fox news in Two speeches:

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/president-obama-cites-fox-news-in-two-speeches/242091
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Omotayor123(f): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmmm. Intresting!

But I think Buhari shouldn't pay Hate with Hate #
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Totally unacceptable Sir! You can't say because you don't like what a paper or news outlet said about you and then ban them from coverage of government. This is undemocratic. This is not a military dictatorship!

sirvic01:
President-elect, General Mohammadu Buhari may have just started a revenge mission on the African Independent Television, AIT when, Monday, the security men attached to him barred the station's correspondent, Bebei from covering Buhari's functions.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/hate-campaign-buhari-fights-back-bars-ait-from-covering-his-activities/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by allanphash7(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cant still stop laffin at ur previous quote

Av read and read it again

Lwkmd
kelvine:
shocked shocked shocked ok tell him I need FG contract since you know him personally.

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by ezeagu(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
[size=14pt]One a dictator, always a...[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by martineverest(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Have u watch AIT recently?they still carry their 'hate' mentality in their report(indirectly)
GboyegaD:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo / Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos / A Letter To Peter Obi By Meshack Katuka, Kaduna Ex Corper Who Served In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.