Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him (64481 Views)

Shehu Sani Lists 10 Factors Blocking Nigeria’s Progress, Unity / Clark Lampoons Buhari;lists Obj,tinubu, Tambuwal, Amaechi, Others As Corrupt / Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by micolaj: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:
undecided
Waiting for your ...
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by money121(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by millionaireman: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Buhari Sir, you cannot afford to omit political restructuring of Nigeria.

The present structure throws up "arrangee" and bad leaders for Nigeria.

The present structure was not made in a democratic set-up, but it is used to determine the results of democratic elections - this is foul play.

The results of Nigeria's presidential elections do not reflect the true wishes of Nigerians.

Restructure Nigeria politically now; OBJ started political restructuring, could not finish it; GEJ embarked upon it, could not finish it.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by chukwukamma(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
We continue to expect the promised change, but let us be moderate with our expectations to avoid discouragement and frustration.
Please read from my blog http://nelsonnwegbo..com/ make a regular visit, read, make comment and share
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Vivipop(f): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
It's eleven actually.
11) Stabilizing the world oil price.
Godspeed my dear president elect .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by ritzytbabs(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
jamex93:
now dats some one who knows what he is in for

a leader who knows the real reason why he was elected

i pray the lord give u the grace to accomplish all this beyond our expectations

AMEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by siralos135: 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is the way to go Sir.If we dont know where we are then we are going nowhere.I pray for God's wisdom and strenght for u sir with you will steer the ship of this country.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Adyrin(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
#7500 to the poorest Nigerians should be number 1 Ooº°
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by jamex93(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
ritzytbabs:

AMEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yea
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by ooshinibos: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Editor1:

www.thecable.ng/buhari-lists-10-challenges-waiting

I thot GEJ said he fixed these issues
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
shocked No 'revamping' of the power sector?

so na so we go continue?
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
why is he crying? i thought he was shouting change! change!! change!!!............THOSE ARE THE CHANGES HE MUST ENCOUNTER
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by bishop4life(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
I was never a fan of buhari. but if he ever got forty percent of these (including 4 & 5) in his first tenure. i will vote him come 2019,and vote his son after his second term.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by realjoker(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
BABA WE DEY BEHIND YOU
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Kanwuliajeje: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Oh? shocked
So he knows?
Oya begin im begin waste im 1/2 term to die for 'probe'!

Sai Bussssssssssssshari!
You have only 2 years!
Get moving!

Muchechechechecheche! cheesy

DORTY KUNTRI . . . DORTY PIPO!
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by ogene007: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
imbless:
I envision buhari as the Messiah of this country, a great leader with great foresight, not as clueless as the out going admin.
With time, nigerians will know who is more clueless between your Daura magician and GEJ.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Adyrin(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
If this is what I'm thinking I guess its not possible!
You cannot close individual-owned skools et. al.
Editor1:

*Erosion of public social services such as infrastructure,
health and education.
www.thecable.ng/buhari-lists-10-challenges-waiting
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by tall2ce(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
politicah:
excuses
you get p with him ni
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by bishop4life(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
tjark1:
shocked No 'revamping' of the power sector?

so na so we go continue?

reread the post again ,then recomment

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by condralbede(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
OK
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by winodey(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
How to Root and Change Imei of Infinix HotNote X551
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by micolaj: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
millionaireman:
Buhari Sir, you cannot afford to omit political restructuring of Nigeria.

The present structure throws up "arrangee" and bad leaders for Nigeria.

The present structure was not made in a democratic set-up, but it is used to determine the results of democratic elections - this is foul play.

The result of Nigeria's presidential elections do not reflect the true wishes of Nigerians.
Just include yours to make 11.ITK

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by victors123: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
wink God will help u Pa buhari
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by freedom96: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Vivipop:
It's eleven actually.
11) Stabilizing the world oil price.
Godspeed my dear president elect .
pardon
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by babasade(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
What killed Jonathan was that he had no agenda..just got there by luck....a president should have an agenda..
Yardua did 7points
Obj said electricity, telecom and welfare..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by jascon1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
There r many more baba. But, give us light n stop corruption n we will help u fix the rest

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by texazzpete(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Editor1:
Baba, while ur listing challenges, better don't forget my little niece in Primary 1...You promised her free food at skul. Dat even the most important challenge to me.

MEANWHILE, IN OTHER NEWS:

Nigerians list Buhari as one of the challenges waiting for dem.

Details shortly...

So free food for your little niece is more important to you than security, fighting corruption, infrastructure, power and Niger Delta?

Some of you need to take up Lai Muhammad's kind gesture of tutorials in opposition. This type of childish post does not do you any credit at all.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by rrosheed: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Now at least we have someone who knows our problems, pray he successfully tackles it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by eminikansoso(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lastdon02:
Shoro niyen?
oro pelu lakaye to peye ni yen
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by millionaireman: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
micolaj:
Just include yours to make 11.ITK

If you had Known the set-backs the existing political structure brings to Nigeria ......
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Chiaka(f): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
on the issue of environmental degradation in Niger delta

Apart from Probing NNPC the president-elect should also visit the issue of oil block
Ownership when he assumes office. More than 85% oil blocks are owned by northern individuals. The licences of most of them are soon to expire.

Individuals should stop owning oil blocks some receive as much as 2-4 billion naira monthly on these blocks for no work done.

The real owners of the oil blocks are the communities where these oil blocks are found and some compensation should be given to them
like royalty also to carry out development in these region. Its theirs its only right thinking for them to gain from their land.

NNPC should unveil oil block owners.

That is an unjust act on SS people, worse than this missing $20bn NNPC thing , the nation is currently shouting about

http://www.punchng.com/news/northerners-hold-83-per-cent-of-oil-blocks-senator/
http://www.marineandpetroleum.com/content/unveil-oil-block-owners-falana-urges-fed-govt

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video / Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos / Mimi Adzape Shares Pants As Campaign Souvenirs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.