Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him (64476 Views)

Shehu Sani Lists 10 Factors Blocking Nigeria’s Progress, Unity / Clark Lampoons Buhari;lists Obj,tinubu, Tambuwal, Amaechi, Others As Corrupt / Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by imbless: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
ogene007:

With time, nigerians will know who is more clueless between your Daura magician and GEJ.
buhari is eager to make history, call him anything u want, all i know is that he will not let us down

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
babasade:
What killed Jonathan was that he had no agenda..just got there by luck....a president should have an agenda..
Yardua did 7points
Obj said electricity, telecom and welfare..

Is he dead already? What happens to 20B USD
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by solutionist: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
Interesting. Things can only get better.

Do You Need a Writer?

Do you need someone to write, edit or proof-read your business proposals, business plans, Press Releases, Website/Blog Contents, Articles, Movie/Documentary Script, Book, Biographies, CV, AD Copy, Catalogue, Social Media Business Updates, etc.

Then contact, the “iWrite Enterprises” on 08051162212.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by jamillion: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
docconceptscom:
solutions is what we want 2 our problems
how do you solve ur problems if u don't know them. Step one. Know your problemss,
Step 2. Map out strategies on how to tackle it.
Step 3. Head on for solutions

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by BRAINTORMS(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
When he speaks for less than 3min during Presidential campaigns, that is too much

He may not achieve 50% of the things he sets out to achieve, But he clearly knows the Problems
ozoigbondu:
The problem with Buhari is that he talks too much.He raises expectactions only to dash it.Where is N1=$1 it is the most important to me.

#BABAONECHANCE

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by vitalinks: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Those of us that are watching seriously on 3D can't wait for this new government to start and I hope all this heaven on earth promises can be achieved.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Koolking(m): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Editor1:

1. Endemic corruption “which has crippled human and infrastructure development for decades”

2. Poor provision of power supply “which has had a crippling effect on development of small businesses”

3. General insecurity and insurgency “that has caused extreme human hardship and destruction of lives, livelihoods” in the north-east and north-west

4. High cost of governance “that has been crowding out capital and human development”

If the above are tackled head-on, everything other challenges will fall into place.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Harkindeylee(m): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
I can't just wait for this man to step in... Buhari..
We are waiting for the change you told us...
Let action follow dose words of urs..
Sai Buhari...
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tomorrow Lair Mohammed will still come and deny this write up..

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by DrKKK1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
that is a mark of a stateman, He knows exactly the problems ahead of him, though there many more which may not be immediately noticeable, until he assume office then some of them will find a way to the front burner. lets always remember our leaders in prayers! kiss
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Lastdon02(m): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
eminikansoso:
oro pelu lakaye to peye ni yen
lol u get me.. Well next time i will get u omo ale jati jati na joke oo.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by sorom4: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
iluvweed:

Nna bros, Is it that you are jobless or do you get paid for posting on NL?

Abeg try to meet with your people in alaba or onitsha to find you job abeg!....Must you post on every thread?.... undecided

SAI BABA JARE!.........Enemy of progress..... undecided
You really love and high on weed like you username said
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by emmalexabl(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
iluvweed:

Both he that post on every thread and you that view all the posts are both jobless.
But dont u worry because help is on the way.........................................may 29th loading.

Abeg try to meet with your people in alaba or onitsha to find you job abeg!....Must you post on every thread?.... undecided

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Goke7: 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
The General just need to fix two major things for the next two years:

1. Power
2. Stop the importation of Fuel/Get the refineries working.

The rest na jara, Fixing power will lead to employment generation that will improve secuirty and wipe off insurgency totally.

If the General fix these two things, people will not even mind if he continues ruling for the next twenty years sef, all the tribal wars and hatred will cease.

Nigerians are not difficult to impress at all!

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by seeker121(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
So help you God.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by yetunsbay(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The problem with Buhari is that he talks too much.He raises expectactions only to dash it.Where is N1=$1 it is the most important to me.

#BABAONECHANCE
watch ur BOP first
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by bluepeables(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
The Lord should give him long life and gooday health to rule us for 8yrs ......................amen

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by SeverusSnape(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
Editor1:
Baba, while ur listing challenges, better don't forget my little niece in Primary 1...You promised her free food at skul. Dat even the most important challenge to me.

MEANWHILE, IN OTHER NEWS:

Nigerians list Buhari as one of the challenges waiting for dem.

Details shortly...
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by kmariko: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
Assuming that the President-elect made these statements, they are merely the symptoms of a much more dangerous underlying problem. Treating these symptoms without cutting through the main problem is only prolonging the malaria.

Your job at this present stage in our development is to seriously deal with the main problem and not keep prolonging the agony as past leaders have done.

Hint: Corruption is just a symptom of a much bigger problem.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by netmillionaires(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Na dat electricity own me dey wait for... This electricity palava has cost me thousands of dollars. No be to dey buy petrol everyday o.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by butanep(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Thank God he knows the problem he is coming to face....

He better overcome the problems... if not, he might end up as the former...

But I pray God help him to overcome...
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by boujaye: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
If he were to be a christian; I would have said fear not, greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. But an infidel ...

I hope he doesn't become hypertensive undecided

Dear Lord, give him grace.

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Maybe those are not the only problems facing the nation, but it's a step, someone has to begin from somewhere.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
iluvweed:

He is been paid for stupidy.. it's high time people like him begin Reason like human being
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by madjune(m): 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
No 11 is constant nepa outage in Ajao estate Lagos.

Pls Buhari come and help us o.

I no get generator fuel money again. And fuel no come dey sef.

See suffer.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by pharmadoctor(m): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:

#BABAONECHANCE
Bros e be like say u get problem with ur in-coming president. Do u think he just calls a press conference and speaks anyhow?
Instead of u whining that he talks, why not chase away all the press people asking him questions.
I know that its yet to dawn on you that ur clueless guy is on spent time in that presidential villa.
I know u would prefer someone who can't identify the problem of the country let alone tackle it.
I pity people like you.

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Husten: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
dis buhari of man talks too much. lets hope and pray he don't over talk nd forget his numerous promise ba......
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by dipotech: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
The Nigeria problems are half-solved having been able to identify all these even before assumption, i pray God to grant unto you the grace to tackle them all.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by saintaustine(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=Faremisodeeq post=33237971]This is just 0.523 percent of the problems awaiting him. I Totally disagree with you. Except You want to Create your problem.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by clemz88(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
alarming salary scale of polithieftians and ordinary civil servant
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by saintaustine(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
I believe, Buhari would make us proud
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by WILSON(f): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAH I LAUGH IN VERNACULAR.

SO ALL THESE ARE WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN AS THE CHALLENGE? THEY SHOULDN'T BE A CHALLENGE TO YOU NA HABA! GEJ WAS CLUELESS AND INEXPERIENCE ABI! NO WORRY, YOU WILL ENTER ON MAY 29 AND IT WILL THEN BE DAWN ON YOU THAT YOU ARE IN. THEN AND THEN GEJ IS OFF FROM IT.

PLEASE DON'T LIE TO ME O. YOU MUST:
1. $1 = N1
2. BOKO = OFF
3. LUNCH FOR MY KIDS IN SCHOOL
4. PAY ME MY MONTHLY 5K AS PROMISED.
5. GIVE US LIGHT

MY PEOPLE ABI NO BE SO THEM BEEN TELL US??

Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video / Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos