Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him (64478 Views)

Shehu Sani Lists 10 Factors Blocking Nigeria’s Progress, Unity / Clark Lampoons Buhari;lists Obj,tinubu, Tambuwal, Amaechi, Others As Corrupt / Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by rman: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
obontami:
mo fe dobo

This moniker and the post quoted is the funniest shit I have read today cheesy cheesy grin.

Who are these crazy posters?
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Touchforfree(m): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The problem with Buhari is that he talks too much.He raises expectactions only to dash it.Where is N1=$1 it is the most important to me.

#BABAONECHANCE

The problem with you to the country is that you're a pessimist who doesn't belief anything good can come out of the country.

The President-elect listed out things he feel needs to be handled and the next thing is for you to start castigating him as a failure already. Where did he promised that he'll make $1 ~ #1 for God's sake ?.

GEJ made it known then that he'll stabilise the power sector but reverse is the case; what happened ?.

We all need to encourage our leaders for good governance as we all know that "UNEASY LIES THE HEAD THAT WEARS THE CROWN".

GOD SAVE NIGERIA............
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by 9jatatafo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hmmm sit-down-look na bingo name. We are waiting for you Sai GMB
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Hope15: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Work on these 3 only, and many Nigerians will 'worship' you:

*Environmental degradation in the Niger Delta

*Endemic corruption “which has crippled human and
infrastructure development for decades”

*Poor provision of power supply “which has had a crippling
effect on development of small businesses”

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
What excuses is he giving again?Is he saying he is iincapable?
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by 1miccza: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
tejpot:
Nonsense
And the remaining 99.477% is.......?
Oga stop quoting people make you talk your own too
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by 1miccza: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
bash4us:
Oro ko, enu e ni!
Olodo
Ta lo wa ran e ni ise ton se yii??se actor ni e abi boss?
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by obontami: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
rman:

This moniker and the post quoted is the funniest shit I have read today cheesy cheesy grin.

rman:

[quote author=rman post=33241700]

omoba check out my post and topics

sexuality section dat where im always at

the best section on nairaland

enough stories to make ur dick stand gbim gbim
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by 1miccza: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
viqueta:
Chelsea for life

Yes oo Bluees for life
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
No excuses, ur only gonna get 3 years to achieve all that. or else..........
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
imbless:
I envision buhari as the Messiah of this country, a great leader with great foresight, not as clueless as the out going admin.

Talk is cheap oh,i fit blow ur mind with promises too if u want
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by virus05(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
jamex93:
now dats some one who knows what he is in for

a leader who knows the real reason why he was elected

i pray the lord give u the grace to accomplish all this beyond our expectations

mean while grin grin i wont 4get that i am FTC

thanks to all the space bookers for this privilege grin

mumu ftc..is he d first person doing it..after listing lets see what happens.mumu
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by zanga420: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The problem with Buhari is that he talks too much.He raises expectactions only to dash it.Where is N1=$1 it is the most important to me.

#BABAONECHANCE
easy bro, dont follow illmannered people behave as they do. What we're all after is a developed/prosperous all round nigeria. The debt we all owe the govt is support.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by tejpot(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
1miccza:

Oga stop quoting people make you talk your own too
I am shallowly sorry for displacing you
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by adamskutty(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
onila:
#TeamBuhari
so u abandoned the bayelsa ijaw man called jonad@ft because he lost? grin grin This is a very interesting development.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by zanga420: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
okoloikenna:
Whenever I see news abt buhari I jus smile d kind of smile dat obasanjo smiled when he was brought out of jail "smile of freedom" I jus pray buhari will free us frm dis bondage of corruption and restore sanity

To those talking trash abt Jonathan remember say "E no easy o" uneasy lies d head dat wears d crown to mi I see Jonathan as our moses and Buhari as our Joshua

dey both have a role to play to get us to the promise land

baba Jona I go ever respect dat name #Gej Like madiba to south Africans so will u be to us and our children to come ur truly a hero

Baba Buhari d mantle is on u Do us proud and we will always tell our children abt a man who messed up d's country as a soilder but came back as a civilian to correct all d wrongs he did and possibly be d best president nigeria ever had

God u bless u bth

we love u bth....
amin. So we pray, suffer suffer no be nigerians birthright
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
iluvweed:
angry

Nna bros, Is it that you are jobless or do you get paid for posting on NL?

Abeg try to meet with your people in alaba or onitsha to find you job abeg!....Must you post on every thread?.... undecided

SAI BABA JARE!.........Enemy of progress..... undecided

If you notice that guy post on every tread, then you must have been at home 24/7 viewing every tread here. And it all proves that you are just as jobless as he. However, he has a simpler case cause while he could go to Alaba or Onitsha to better his living condition, am certain you had noway to go, except if could join the white witches and wizards in Ogbomosho, the OPCs, the "owo da" group in every streets, bustop, and markets in Lagos. Or better stil join your norther counterparts in Sambisia forest, but am not too sure they are stil recruiting cause their commander has won the election on which the group was formed.

Sai Baba my ass!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by edbazu(m): 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Don't pop bottles yet
The end justify the means
jamex93:
now dats some one who knows what he is in for

a leader who knows the real reason why he was elected

i pray the lord give u the grace to accomplish all this beyond our expectations

mean while grin grin i wont 4get that i am FTC

thanks to all the space bookers for this privilege grin
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by otigbagba: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:

#BABAONECHANCE
.....During d campaign u people said he cldnt speak upto to 2mins...now he is talking too much..ur hate for d man is chronic. Get over ur hate. ..its his time.odikwa egwu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by bigass123(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
size=15]Amen oh to that prayer ...but your name amuses me. I suppose you're ......che?[/size][/quote]

maleGirl:
God bless your hustle sir

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by AdeniyiA(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
onila:
#TeamBuhari
As a form of encouragement to Baba Buhari and to quicken his developmental strides ,kindly join me in betrothing Onila to Baba so she can rub his back.... whenever Baba is tired cool
If you're in support say 'aye' by clicking "like"
cheesy
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by bongolistik(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
He has listed his 10 point agenda and both his haters and supporters should at this point seek to throw their support for the president elect in dealing with the out-listed issues, knowing that his success means your success and his failure means you not getting anywhere....
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
bigass123:
size=15]Amen oh to that prayer ...but your name amuses me. I suppose you're ......che?[/size]

God bless your hustle sir

my name is my name and which is

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by losvemous: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
And were is education on that list? isn't illiteracy the root of most.....?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by IYANGBALI: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is the man that knows why he is going into government,unlike the one that dresses like a magician and accidentaly found himself there with a power hungry wife
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by faithforbetter: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Where there is no vision the people perish.Visionary leader with definite goals is important for survival and development of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by bigass123(m): 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
my name is my name and which is

you're a lesbian niyen oh
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by hamilton62(m): 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
imbless:
I envision buhari as the Messiah of this country, a great leader with great foresight, not as clueless as the out going admin.
This administration was never clueless but a lot of Nigerians feel it failed us because we anticipated a better and fresher air... Kudos to this administration in a lot of reform about out being, Agriculture, Infrastructures though failed woefully in Security, Anti corruption.
However, GMB looks good to do the radical broom sweeping Nigerians are waiting and craving for but he should thread as a democrat now but the one with the masses concern.
Optimism is what keeps Nigerians spear heading him now.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Mekyno(m): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Editor1:

www.thecable.ng/buhari-lists-10-challenges-waiting
i hope he did nt forget to cancel/deal wit 'contract staff/out-sourcing' nonsense dat is a huge pipe 4 kwurroption/ siphoning money ooo
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Mekyno(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
proxitaly:
1. (a) Endemic corruption “which has crippled human and
infrastructure development for decades”

1(b) High cost of governance “that has been crowding out capital
and human development”

Curb these two menace and you'll heal Nigeria, fail in these regards and you'll end up another failure.

All Nigeria's problem are hinged on and take their bearing from KWORUPTION
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2222298_certificate_jpegc3598cfd326e007e32709ad7d8f2a10c

i hope he did nt forget to cancel/deal wit 'contract staff/out-sourcing' nonsense dat is a huge pipe 4 kwurroption/ siphoning money ooo
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
And the 1st of all the problems is the problem of the ever backward,retrogressive,parasitic NORTH WEST AND NORTH EAST -the regions thatssbeen receiving the largest chunk of federal allocations and whose problem,age long problem are self inflicted..now other regions are gonna hit da brakes on all side for these cursed bunch of never-do-well lazy draw-back drag parasites...and all thanks and courtesy to the never-learning-from-history loud and empty vessel sounding amalas freaks who are ever too willing to trade their father's house for peanut and keep their scratch ugly faces deep inside da abokii arsses..what a country!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video / Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos / Mimi Adzape Shares Pants As Campaign Souvenirs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.