Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him (64474 Views)

Shehu Sani Lists 10 Factors Blocking Nigeria’s Progress, Unity / Clark Lampoons Buhari;lists Obj,tinubu, Tambuwal, Amaechi, Others As Corrupt / Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by bash4us(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Oro ko, enu e ni!

Olodo

Lastdon02:
Shoro niyen?
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by supereagle(m): 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
A problem known is half solved: we have a president who knows the problems of the country , he should map out the ways to solve them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The problem with Buhari is that he talks too much.He raises expectactions only to dash it.Where is N1=$1 it is the most important to me.

#BABAONECHANCE
You are just full of hatred and bitterness. This should make all Nigeria happy. For the first time we have somebody who have vision and clear goals for r the country. Even if he achieved just 30% if the list Nigeria will still be transformed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by UpLoyo: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The problem with Buhari is that he talks too much.He raises expectactions only to dash it.Where is N1=$1 it is the most important to me.

#BABAONECHANCE

Dumbass, why are you worrying yourself when you don't even spend Dollar? The only thing missing in your confused statement is "Fresh Air" and "GEJ till 2019". Obvious some of you retards will have a miserable life for the next 4yrs so get used to eat or just do us all a favor and jump into the lagoon.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by viqueta(m): 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chelsea for life

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
lion042:
Lazy men always shouting for nothing
Hater always hating for nothing smiley
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by ddikareem(m): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
a leader who knows the real reason why he was elected

i pray the lord give u the grace to accomplish all this beyond our expectations

m

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Chiaka(f): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
madjune:
No 11 is constant nepa outage in Ajao estate Lagos.

Pls Buhari come and help us o.

I no get generator fuel money again. And fuel no come dey sef.

See suffer.

Sorry!
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Missmossy(f): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
May God help him to deliver grin
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by circular(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
He didn't mention the 1 naira to 1 dollar thing
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by tallceejay(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Problem identified is half solved....well, I hope grin
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by madjune(m): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chiaka:

Sorry!

Is that all you can tell me?

Can't you lend your voice properly?
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Dignitygab(m): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
May God help you Sir
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by lexy2014: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
okoloikenna:
Whenever I see news abt buhari I jus smile d kind of smile dat obasanjo smiled when he was brought out of jail "smile of freedom" I jus pray buhari will free us frm dis bondage of corruption and restore sanity

To those talking trash abt Jonathan remember say "E no easy o" uneasy lies d head dat wears d crown to mi I see Jonathan as our moses and Buhari as our Joshua

dey both have a role to play to get us to the promise land

baba Jona I go ever respect dat name #Gej Like madiba to south Africans so will u be to us and our children to come ur truly a hero

Baba Buhari d mantle is on u Do us proud and we will always tell our children abt a man who messed up d's country as a soilder but came back as a civilian to correct all d wrongs he did and possibly be d best president nigeria ever had

God u bless u bth

we love u bth....
nice piece. I like d way u balanced things but buhari didn't mess up d country as head of state. He might have been a bit rash and overzealous but he definitely didn't mess up d country. I can tell u 2 things he did 4d country 1.he eradicated bigmanism. I don't remember any millionaire or bigman btw 1984 and 1985.umaru dikko can testify (2) There was discipline. U dare not go †☺ work late and close b4 time as a civil servant. U don't beat traffic light. Then u must stop whatever it is u were doing †☺ stand attention at d sound of d national anthem. After august 1985 bigmanism and indiscipline became our bane
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by mathelo(m): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
I blive in his Govtmnt. Having identified these, we are sure they will be adequately taken care of.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless nigerians
God Bless GMB
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
God bless the incoming President.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by ApexTitan(m): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sir President Elect, tell us something we don't know. Every past government has successfully identified the challenges that face this nation, we are all clear on that. How do you intend to tackle these challenges, when should we expect results?

All the best.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by tete7000(m): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
moscobabs:
Solve number 5 u are automatically overcome all

I will rather say number 4. Corruption is at the root of all the problems, including the number 5 you mentioned. If you consider how much has already been spent on power, without corruption power supply ought to have greatly improved.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by ElFenomeno1: 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:

#BABAONECHANCE

Fu...cking dimwit
Many times I have seen your posts around here, they lack substance, common sense application, infused with large doses of stupidity and devoid of anything worth thinking / speaking about.
In as much as everyone is entitled to an opinion, they must not abuse the privilege
You are a disgrace to the human race!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Nellybii: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
vitalinks:
Those of us that are watching seriously on 3D can't wait for this new government to start and I hope all this heaven on earth promises can be achieved.

Are you so dumb that you cannot understand a simple write up? He is appealing to the incoming legislature to help him solve the problems. What has promise got to do with this? Ediot enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Equado(m): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
In as much I am pro jonathan, I think Gmb knows he's onion and I strongly believe he'll do a GOOD job.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by nelandrewz(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
chynie:
e don start with excuse abi shocked
try read well to get meaning of the writeup b4 u comment. Na excuse dem dey call am 4 ur village?
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=33237274]The problem with Buhari is that he talks too much.He raises expectactions only to dash it.Where is N1=$1 it is the most important to me.

#BABAONECHANCE[/quote

What type of illiterate are you?
If this 10 problems are tackled,don't you know the economy will bounce back and naira will naturally appreciate and even compete with dollar?

Open your economics text @nd read about currency appreciation
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by OlaoChi: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
iluvweed:
angry

Nna bros, Is it that you are jobless or do you get paid for posting on NL?

Abeg try to meet with your people in alaba or onitsha to find you job abeg!....Must you post on every thread?.... undecided

SAI BABA JARE!.........Enemy of progress..... undecided
but he is right. Buhari would have failed Nigerians if he doesn't make education free of charge and make N1=1$
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by fizziea(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
baba one chance has spoken

meanwhile Chelsea is still toping the table kissbaba one chance has spoken

meanwhile Chelsea is still toping the table
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by OlaoChi: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
We need power supply. All this legislature tory no enter hear, u didn't bring them in when we voted for you sir
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by obontami: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
mo fe dobo
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by OlaoChi: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nellybii:

Are you so dumb that you cannot understand a simple write up? He is appealing to the incoming legislature to help him solve the problems. What has promise got to do with this? Ediot enemy of progress
And are u enemy of ppromises? Buhari made a promis he should fulfill it
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by rawtruth(m): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
So the genocide by fulanis against villagers in the Middle Belt is too insignificant to be mentioned? We saw it coming!
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:

#BABAONECHANCE
May 29th is almost here. Then Buhari will begin to put all these his jumbo package into work or..........
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by FOREXMARTS: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
proxitaly:
1. (a) Endemic corruption “which has crippled human and
infrastructure development for decades”

1(b) High cost of governance “that has been crowding out capital
and human development”

Curb these two menace and you'll heal Nigeria, fail in these regards and you'll end up another failure.

All Nigeria's problem are hinged on and take their bearing from KWORUPTION
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2222298_certificate_jpegc3598cfd326e007e32709ad7d8f2a10c
Lol is that virus my man from the movie 3 idiots? Lol look what you've done now i must see that movie tonight.
Re: Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
God is your strenght.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video / Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.