Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,309 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (24478 Views)

Some Funny And Silly Pictures To Welcome You To Weekend. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 01, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Dnt grab.. Y did U quote me...
Sorry. I intended to quote dj.eezy's first post.
ronald4lif:

That's it. People will keep suffering heartbreaks until they stop going in to a relationship for selfish interest. I fail to see how one can be in a relationship with someone for a particular interest and claiming to love the person at the same time.
Just as nothing is permanent in life what if that interest wane off. One party then move on to someone else who got a better interest rate to offer them while the other cry wolf that they've broken their heart abi?
The world we live in. cheesy

Heartbreaks will only minimized if we learn to gaming with people's heart. In most cases, one of the parties loves with his/her whole being while the other is just there because of what s/he can get.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 01, 2015
Vikky014:
whether physical interest or spiritual interest you have to love with your brain pls.
Hahahahaha

Which one is spiritual interest biko grin grin
luxanne:

The issue of the heart is a dicey one. Won't advice anyone to drop their sense of reasoning for some stomach butterfles no matter how awesome he or she makes them feel.
✔✔

Love is not stupidity.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by djeezy(m): 12:11pm On May 01, 2015
luxanne:

Just got reminded with ur comment about a friend of my cousin's who came home one night lamenting angrily about how he almost caught his girl red handed cheating.

The irony, this dude is a serial cheat but there he is being mad cuz his gurl ALMOST cheated and threathening to deal with her?

I almost laughed out loud on hearing his complaint.
Lmao! Why is he getting mad when he is a serial cheat. He thought she would remain faithful to him. Smh. Cheating is now common.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by kinglekan: 12:12pm On May 01, 2015
Ipledge:
I tell u to date King lekan,u no answer...you see Wetin that guy do you..give him a try he wont break ur heart

Kinglekan missclasssy is officialy single
Kinglekan

grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by quiet006storm: 12:12pm On May 01, 2015
what would you do to save your marriage? find out in this interesting short story in its 12th chapter. bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/04/code-red.html?spref=tw
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 01, 2015
luxanne:
@topic, its a cycle missclassy.

You're faithful in a relationship but ur partner aint, hence you go into a new relationship vowing never to be faithful (as lessons you've learnt from ur ex, smh!) and then the cyle continues.

Its a crazy world we live in. If only they get attracted to their kind, if only.

Very crazy world cheesy cheesy

@bolded___if only!!!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Vikky014(f): 12:16pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahahahaha
Which one is spiritual interest biko grin grin✔✔
Love is not stupidity.
Lol cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 01, 2015
djeezy:
Lmao! Why is he getting mad when he is a serial cheat. He thought she would remain faithful to him. Smh. Cheating is now common.
A very painful and sad truth. cry cry
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by luxanne(f): 12:18pm On May 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

There's always an exception in everything in life. Nothing is 100%. However, when the larger percentage overwhelms the exceptional cases they become irrelevant.

Wow!

If true, it invaribly means that the larger percentage is the right way to go?!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Toks2008(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:
Why is it that most guys think they are so smart, that they can break someone's heart and just move on like it's nothing?

Guys, why do most of you think that you can mess with the life of a girl and just ride off merrily into the sunset, and you still do the same with subsequent ladies?

Why do most of you enter a relationship having the mindset that you are going to just use a lady and move on, and you still do it and feel no remorse?

Don't you know that we are humans and we have feelings and we have emotions? Why do you toil with our hearts like it's your play field?
Why are most of you this heartless, why?

Most of you need to be tied up and burnt at a stake for the gross wickedness you show ladies, and I mean it.

Rubbish!

Se oro leyi?

See me see wahala o,OP abeg change that topic fast. FYI 90% of guys who treat ladies badly were taught by a lady.

Go do your research...its a boomerang situation...
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 01, 2015
kinglekan:

grin
This is your time oo...If you gock urself, Sorry is ir case oo
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Wetin dey Make you cry?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Venom104: 12:20pm On May 01, 2015
oyin17:

The bastard almost killed me, he didn't go far, he was going out with my best friend. I only like a guy I don't love but I love Ipledge like kilode

So you will punish everyone else for his foolishness? thats quite logical.. Ipledge better run for your life
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by luxanne(f): 12:20pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
✔✔

Love is not stupidity.

Very crazy world cheesy cheesy

@bolded___if only!!!

Yeah, if only.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by djeezy(m): 12:22pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Yea. Ever cheated before?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by kinglekan: 12:22pm On May 01, 2015
ronald4lif:
Relationship is a game of interest. Love is just the word people use to come together to achieving their individual parochial interest. No one should take the word love serious, it can only lead one to doom.

Ill advised people to just enjoy a relationship while it last and don't put in all their mind and heart towards it if they don't want to end up in a mess state. Love with your brain not hearts.

A man interest could be your boobs and ukwu and the way you ride him whilst your interest is the money he gives you. How then could one misconstrue such a (business) partnership for love? Please!

Ronaldoooooo!!! grin

Why u con dey describe Agapecharis naa!! Dts not nice joor. You should have just made you point without opening ya broda's yanssshh in public.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 01, 2015
Ipledge:
Wetin dey Make you cry?
grin grin grin

But really, it's saddening to know cheating in our world today is more or less a normal act.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by ronald4lif(m): 12:23pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Sorry. I intended to quote dj.eezy's first post. The world we live in. cheesy

Heartbreaks will only minimized if we learn to gaming with people's heart. In most cases, one of the parties loves with his/her whole being while the other is just there because of what s/he can get.

You see, there's also another twist to love though. One can get attracted or lust after a person for their money for instance and start attaching all their heart and everything they have towards the person. They may have grown to love them, most likely coz they can guarantee them financial security. But this person knows for a fact that whatever love she's claiming to have for him is because of what he offers her. With this mindset he can freely move on to the next girl because he doesn't believe in whatever love she or any other girl professes.

A cousin currently visiting Abuja told me just last week that a girl he just met a week after has been telling him all kinds of love stories, it got him angry to an extent he told her openly that don't tell him you love him, just tell him you love the treat he gives you. I don't know if that's what he really said but he's that blunt. However, it's very possible that on realizing that this guy can guarantee her some form of financial security she may have come to love him, whether it happens so quick or not, is immaterial.

This thing called love is very confusing.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 01, 2015
luxanne:

Yeah, if only.
Thank your stars you found me. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 01, 2015
djeezy:
Yea. Ever cheated before?
Nope.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Ronaldoooooo!!! grin

Why u con dey describe Agap echaris naa!! Dts not nice joor. You should have just made you point without opening ya broda's yanssshh in public.
Ode ni e cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by djeezy(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Nope.
cheated on?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by luxanne(f): 12:26pm On May 01, 2015
djeezy:

It beats me. When my cousin asked my stand on the issue after he left, I could only LMAO.

If it hurts you seeing her almost cheated ur arse out, why think it won't hurt her knowing you cheat as well? Dude was just a clown to me, a pathetic one.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by MrsChima(f): 12:26pm On May 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
? Standing what? No be you girls like bad guys? If guy no bad you go talk say he be nice guy and you no like nice guys say na bad guys you want,bad guy show hin bad guy attitude,you com dey complain,another bad guy don use this girl like toilet paper and flush her,bad guys rule the world,its good to be bad,girls love bad guys,babe,take heart,i'm a bad guy too,hope you wouldn't mind dating me so that I can use you like toilet paper and flush you just like my predecessor did,phuck those nice guys,they are so stupid that they keep on loving a girl,they can't use a girl and dump her abi? The message is for op,but yall can learn from it

Why dey vex?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin

But really, it's saddening to know cheating in our world today is more or less a normal act.
cheating no be today thing...forget about what the op is saying.the way girls cheat en, u go fear.

My ex gf fvck two Guys in a Space of a month...when We has little misunderstanding...I didnt die because of that
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

You see, there's also another twist to love though. One can get attracted or lust after a person for their money for instance and start attaching all their heart and everything they have towards the person. They may have grown to love them, most likely coz they can guarantee them financial security. But this person knows for a fact that whatever love she's claiming to have for him is because of what he offers her. With this mindset he can freely move on to the next girl because he doesn't believe in whatever love she or any other girl professes.

A cousin currently visiting Abuja told me just last week that a girl he just met a week after has been telling him all kinds of love stories, it got him angry to an extent he told her openly that don't tell him you love him, just tell him you love the treat he gives you. I don't know if that's what he really said but he's that blunt. However, it's very possible that on realizing that this guy can guarantee her some form of financial security she may have come to love him, whether it happens so quick or not, is immaterial.

This thing called love is very confusing.
Such love that comes from sudden realization can be likened to a house built on sand. When storm comes, it'll fall down.

More reason why it's always advisable to have someone when things are not really smooth. When things start getting rosy, it's could be difficult to separate love from the other.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by kinglekan: 12:30pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

That's where you are getting it all wrong.

You can't love with your brains. You only love with your heart

It's obvious you have never experienced true love before, because if you have, you can never forget how it feels.

Hmmmm!! So she has her soft spot. This is getting interesting. smiley
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 01, 2015
It's a dynamic thing.. Our ideas are reflections of our personal self... You can't treat me like dust and expect me to treat you like an egg.. . Missclassy, check your self... Secret to being loved is by loving others... Your perception about boys literally stems from the same attitude you show them...

EricRichie
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 01, 2015
djeezy:
cheated on?
Maybe. Never found out any.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by djeezy(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Maybe. Never found out any.
lol ok o
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by ronald4lif(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2015
luxanne:

Wow!

If true, it invaribly means that the larger percentage is the right way to go?!

No, that's not the case in this context. It's not irrelevant like I said, was only trying to buttress the point that most relationship is based on interest and not love. And the earlier people start loving with their brains together with their heart the better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D / The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant / Dating A Hausa Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.