Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion (25243 Views)

List Of Bad Sex Moves Nigerian Women Have That Men Hate With Their Lives / Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 03, 2015
SirBlack999:
Bro see ur life,buying a BLEACHING CREAM for 1M?
You should have given it to VHEMA to use it for plastic surgery.:-P
hey,warn yasef o grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 03, 2015
herald9:

grin this geh don suffer go far grin
na only that 1 u see abi
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2015
SirBlack999:
I think she needs a Butt implant.:-D

Lol. I like it like that jare. Thanks
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by SirBlack999(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=vheMa post=33375706]hey,warn yasef o grin[/quote I No wan warn myself,make you warn me naaa,abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by SirBlack999(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2015
epelumi42:

Lol. I like it like that jare. Thanks
Hahahahaha,you like the lekpas? grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by tohphunmie(f): 2:55pm On May 03, 2015
The insultss got really far,Kilode Plus I don't see why u should insult another persons parents all in the name or e-war or wateva u guys call it!

I love every bit of how the Op handled it...nice one girl
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2015
SirBlack999:
Hahahahaha,you like the lekpas? grin

Yes. They have their use too.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 4:16pm On May 03, 2015
vheMa:
ah my love,no now let's give room 4 other ppl. Let's collect their money na grin
. Chaiiii.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 4:16pm On May 03, 2015
vheMa:
owkay o sad
. Smile Biko *kisses*
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 03, 2015
bammy777:
. Chaiiii.
yes na grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 5:05pm On May 03, 2015
vheMa:
yes na grin
. Well am happy to be a naija guy cuz naija girls confirms d saying * this hoes aiin loyal*
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by SirBlack999(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2015
epelumi42:

Yes. They have their use too.
OK OOO
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by pbs4real(m): 11:22pm On May 03, 2015
vheMa:
epelumi42 pbs4real and bammy77 I hand this blackky over to you.
who be dat?
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by goodgate: 11:31am On May 07, 2015
vheMa:
are we meant to suffer undecided
Then go work for your own money,that way you will be more attractive to even more responsible,honourable and dinstinguished men. Girls who are all out for money are seen as GOLDDIGGERS and are also seen as 'just good for sex only'.

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by neighbourhud: 7:37am On May 08, 2015
SirBlack999:
I think she needs a Butt implant.:-D
SirBlack, Wetin carry your eyes go the butt...upon say she sit down? Na WA to you o... grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 9:46am On May 08, 2015
vheMa:
I think its high time I change that pic,nothing is wrong with my legs,maybe d camera or effect undecided
"changed " I think it's hightime I changed the topic
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by SirBlack999(m): 7:49am On May 09, 2015
neighbourhud:

SirBlack, Wetin carry your eyes go the butt...upon say she sit down? Na WA to you o... grin
Na true talk i talk,she and her man has been firing stone and missilles at me,she even called me BLACKY.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by wisolf(m): 9:45pm On May 10, 2015
Love the way the Op is handling the bashing,na wife material,oya come mk I marry u
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by hidee20(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2015
wisolf:
Love the way the Op is handling the bashing,na wife material,oya come mk I marry u

Are u romantic and how much you get for account?..........
her no 4 & 5 thou
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by kullozone(m): 11:27pm On May 10, 2015
vheMa:
No story let's get down 2 biz

1:GUYS WITH TATTOO. God created your body clean and clear,I wonder why you would give yourself scars calling it tattoo sad

2:PHONETIC WANNA BE. Gosh,I really hate this,I could remember;there was this guy I met in my friends house(male friend). Then after a while he came 2 me asking of my numb. He goes like;hey preri,can I geh ur numb,I'll call by 3pm,I'd b ah home then. I was looking at him sad

3:BLEACHING CREW. No story on this,why would a guy bleach Jus dunno sad

4:NON-ROMANTIC GUYS. Oh Lord,some guys ehn grin. Some guys ain't just romantic at all,some guys can draw a girls panties like they wanna start generator sad

5:BROKE GUYS. I don't think any girl will love to have anything doing with these set sad

Missing MaleGirl sad

And to those you saying rubbish. That's my leg wink

lol...
this lady urgly small oh!
no offense!

comfam kpako pikin...is she deliberately acting like a mumu
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Cruzeiro(m): 12:21am On May 11, 2015
vheMa:

1:GUYS WITH TATTOO. God created your body clean and clear,I wonder why you would give yourself scars calling it tattoo sad

2:PHONETIC WANNA BE. Gosh,I really hate this,I could remember;there was this guy I met in my friends house(male friend). Then after a while he came 2 me asking of my numb. He goes like;hey preri,can I geh ur numb,I'll call by 3pm,I'd b ah home then. I was looking at him sad

4:NON-ROMANTIC GUYS. Oh Lord,some guys ehn grin. Some guys ain't just romantic at all,some guys can draw a girls panties like they wanna start generator sad

5:BROKE GUYS. I don't think any girl will love to have anything doing with these set sad

Missing MaleGirl sad

Ok... Carry sand build your own man.

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 8:32am On May 11, 2015
kullozone:

lol...
this lady urgly small oh!
no offense!

comfam kpako pikin...is she deliberately acting like a mumu
angry poor guy taking pics in shoprite and tryna forming posh sad
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 8:33am On May 11, 2015
Cruzeiro:

Ok... Carry sand build your own man.
grin the most sincere man on dis thread grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by kullozone(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2015
vheMa:
angry poor guy taking pics in shoprite and tryna forming posh sad

hehe!!

mumu,is dat shoprite??
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Youngpo413: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
geloorrrrdd:
SisterCaro. K of many colours. LOL. You're ugly & you've got "coca-cola" legs, yet you still have the effrontery to write that shiii? Lwkmd
she is an attention seeking b!tch.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by iamtomi(f): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
nd u a useless wannabe cry
Youngpo413:
nd u a useless wannabe
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Youngpo413: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
iamtomi:
nd u a useless wannabe cry nd u a useless wannabe
suit yourself.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
buygala:
Ok

Since it's hating time.... let us go hating then embarassed

*checks op's pishure cry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1- I hate her cheapskate Okija-made bag angry

2- I hate her dirty black feet sad

3- I hate her 'half past four' eyes angry

4- I hate the nature of her kwashiorkor angry angry

NO OFFENCE embarassed .....

But the op isn't worth shittt..... She looks like a vulcanizer's 5th side-chick embarassed sad
chie!!

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:

Missing MaleGirl sad

.....@op...see you on TB Joshua's program on TV in next 20yrs embarassed
vheMa:

Missing MaleGirl sad

.....@op...see you on TB Joshua's program on TV in next 20yrs
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by faith551(m): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:

Missing MaleGirl sad

I have tattoo on my tooth sef, there's nothing wrong with that one na, except when it's too much.
Well different strokes for different folks they say
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
code6:
.....@op...see you on TB Joshua's program on TV in next 20yrs embarassed.....@op...see you on TB Joshua's program on TV in next 20yrs
y am I gettin mentions on dis threadsad
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by MrRainBigxtorm(m): 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:

Missing MaleGirl sad

Hmmm...

Girl this your choice tight ehhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE / How Do You Ask A Nigerian Lady Out In Style? / Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.