Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion (25134 Views)

List Of Bad Sex Moves Nigerian Women Have That Men Hate With Their Lives / Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 02, 2015
bammy777:
. Dat looks like GREEN light. *lip licking*
lolzzzgrin na only bugati fit pass o,no bicycle rider can pass o grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
lolzzzgrin na only bugati fit pass o,no bicycle rider can pass o grin
. Ok i will bring Bugati, just come wit daddy's bugati ok. Lol
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by misshoree(f): 3:22pm On May 02, 2015
geloorrrrdd:
SisterCaro. K of many colours. LOL. You're ugly & you've got "coca-cola" legs, yet you still have the effrontery to write that shiii? Lwkmd
shocked,this is too much na
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 02, 2015
bammy777:
. Ok i will bring Bugati, just come wit daddy's bugati ok. Lol
you sure say na bugati gat you? grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by misshoree(f): 3:23pm On May 02, 2015
buygala:
Ok

Since it's hating time.... let us go hating then embarassed

*checks op's pishure cry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1- I hate her cheapskate Okija-made bag angry

2- I hate her dirty black feet sad

3- I hate her 'half past four' eyes angry

4- I hate the nature of her kwashiorkor angry angry

NO OFFENCE embarassed .....

But the op isn't worth shittt..... She looks like a vulcanizer's 5th side-chick embarassed sad
shocked
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
you sure say na bugati gat you? grin
. 100% sure. But while coming along u must bring yur daddy's bugati. Shey u hear ?
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2015
misshoree:
shocked
. Those legs.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 02, 2015
bammy777:
. 100% sure. But while coming along u must bring yur daddy's bugati. Shey u hear ?
you mean durex?? grin

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
you mean durex?? grin
lol. Durex dey waste for here.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by misshoree(f): 3:45pm On May 02, 2015
bammy777:
. Those legs.
awwww,that was too much
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by driand(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
as you ugly reach u still dey abuse SMH. God forgive me if I'd offended you sad
me? Ugly? I may not be a Ramsey Noah buy I'm simply much finer than you with my athletic build and 6ft 1" height, u can't attract a guy like me.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 02, 2015
this OP Ugly naa..she has no right to compose such stuffs..ugly,shapeless..Lmaooo
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 02, 2015
bammy777:
lol. Durex dey waste for here.
grin then make we dey fvck dey go
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 3:49pm On May 02, 2015
misshoree:
awwww,that was too much
. Thats wat she gets when she does'nt ask for advise before posting d thread.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 3:50pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
grin then make we dey fvck dey go
. Waa gbayii. Get on bed
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 02, 2015
driand:
me? Ugly? I may not be a Ramsey Noah buy I'm simply much finer than you with my athletic build and 6ft 1" height, u can't attract a guy like me.
yeah like u said sad I can't attract a guy like u
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by driand(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
yeah like u said sad I can't attract a guy like u
I just updated my dp again, enjoy yourself
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 02, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
this OP Ugly naa..she has no right to compose such stuffs..ugly,shapeless..Lmaooo
lemme jus laff grin oloshi ode grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 02, 2015
driand:
I just updated my dp again, enjoy yourself
I can never view it,cos I don't wanna irritate myself sad
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 02, 2015
bammy777:
. Waa gbayii. Get on bed
*put on my dress and zoom off* WTF U wanna fvck yet you and misshore are talking bad abt me sad gerrout
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by driand(m): 4:03pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
I can never view it,cos I don't wanna irritate myself sad
I know u just viewed it, that's my wife and kid, now go get married with your choice making and let me see how possible it is, "Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion" opening nonesense thread without checking yourself, when I met my wife I was as broke as hell, but today she lives in her husband's personal house she doesn't have a car but her husband does, now if she was like you "I hate broke guys" she would have snubbed me and today she would be roaming the Internet like you seeking attention,

Just an advice, learn!

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
lemme jus laff grin oloshi ode grin
u de mad ,abii?
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 02, 2015
driand:
I know u just viewed it, that's my wife and kid, now go get married with your choice making and let me see how possible it is, "Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion" opening nonesense thread without checking yourself, when I met my wife I was as broke as hell, but today she lives in her husband's personal house she doesn't have a car but her husband does, now if she was like you "I hate broke guys" she would have snubbed me and today she would be roaming the Internet like you seeking attention,

Just an advice, learn!
if truly you're married,I wonder what lesson you'll teach ur un-born child(ren). Personal house grin lolzzz. Maybe you'd 4goten that house get grades undecided
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 02, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
u de mad ,abii?
no sir sad
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by ekanDamie: 5:02pm On May 02, 2015
epelumi42:

She's Bukola? Haaa, Vhema. I respect Bukolas o. While I think your choice of guys is wrong from your update, I must apologize. Not cause You are right, but that you are entitled to your opinion even if wrong. You only need to change your outlook. Babe, you are cool, beautiful and patient, but you are not good with insults. So stay away from fights cause people are more than ready to insult you. Infact, I'm glad you didn't insult me, but next time, just be cautious of updates or keep it to yourself so people won't opine you seek attention. Don't try to impress anyone. Even If your leg is bad, the right people will still love it. Please be cool. That's my penny.
And note rhetorical questions, they don't deserve replies.

Tell damsey1 to stop the insults, please.
Yes her name is bukky. Lol. Dont mind farano, shes obsessed with calling every light skinned girl coke n fanta even with the slightest blemish and d farano of a girl is nothing to write home about o, no flesh, no asset. Atleast buky Bobby b like water melon.

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by ekanDamie: 5:09pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
lolz grin and who's this ekandamie he seems to know me wella grin
U dat i knw like d back of my hand. Go on with ur NLin sha.
But next time, be careful of d background u use, a pics enviroment speaks much about u.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
no sir sad
anyways..u fine but u no get azz naa..we like em thick,Sis
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by cricifixo: 6:04pm On May 02, 2015
you shuld hate broke guys dear cos from d look of ur picture, u look like a starving scare crow. no offence meant honey

5:BROKE GUYS. I don't think any girl will love to have anything doing with these set
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by seunadeolu(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2015
WHEN GUYS DON LOCK UP ON YOUR 'SITUATION', YOU END UP FABRICATING AN ORIJIN INSPIRED THREAD. BABE GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER! grin cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by driand(m): 6:15pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
if truly you're married,I wonder what lesson you'll teach ur un-born child(ren). Personal house grin lolzzz. Maybe you'd 4goten that house get grades undecided
no matter how small the house is, it's much better than being a tenant to your fellow man, . Now that's what I'm talking about, you don't know the cost of a 6 inches block and you are ranting "house get grade" get a life, and by the way my house is not as big as that of OBJ but it's HOME.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
I said doggy not doggie your mind is full of...lipsrsealed. So what happen after the bath?
I passed out after the bath. Honestly I don't know what that Vhema did to me. Chai! Your mind is just too... Did you say epelumi100? Naughty girl..
Don't reply insults, just ignore 'em

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When you build a wall around yourself. / 7 Ways To Test True Love / Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.