Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion (25130 Views)

List Of Bad Sex Moves Nigerian Women Have That Men Hate With Their Lives / Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2015
epelumi42:

Now that you've said your mind, What next? Have you eaten? If not, Please do and walk out of this thread nicely. Calling that cute girl ugly? Lemme catch you again.
. Cute ke? Lol see me nah catch me.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 02, 2015
epelumi42:

If your bf finds out you quoted me after threatening not to, you ll be in soup! grin After stressing my head and lil thumb to type that shit, all you can say is Lol? You are 'wucked' and I'll deal with you! Get into my room now and start frog jump!
lemme d wicked once more grin lolzzz. He dare not(my BF) grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2015
bammy777:
. Cute ke? Lol see me nah catch me.
*Walks in angrily and shoots him in the head!* Silly boy! Messing with my girl, Ibaje!
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 2:22pm On May 02, 2015
wink
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 2:22pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
lemme d wicked once more grin lolzzz. He dare not(my BF) grin

You are happy with the frog jump you did in my room? Naughty girl. He dares not interfere. This time, you are kneeling on my bed!
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 02, 2015
epelumi42:

You are happy with the frog jump you did in my room? Naughty girl. He dares not interfere. This time, you are kneeling on my bed!
now we're stepping up gradually grin *knees down* sad
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
I think its high time I change that pic,nothing is wrong with my legs,maybe d camera or effect undecided
. So you can still comment? Enh. Ok u will feel it Today. Waa fe Ku lale yii
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 02, 2015
mustybrown:
we hate you too
now that you've accepted your fate of being non-romantic,broke,phonetic wanna be,tattooed and bleaching crew. #GodWin grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 02, 2015
bammy777:
. So you can still comment? Enh. Ok u will feel it Today. Waa fe Ku lale yii
grin yes sir oko yen na dah wink
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2015
epelumi42:
*Walks in angrily and shoots him in the head!* Silly boy! Messing with my girl, Ibaje!
. Nah yur girl ,, lol U ar nt safe. Lol dump her tonite
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
grin yes sir oko yen na dah wink
. Lol. Omo buruku. Naughty girl. Eh eh
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 02, 2015
bammy777:
. Lol. Omo buruku. Naughty girl. Eh eh
I know you'll love it sad omokomo
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
. Put yur self in ma shoes. Lol. Will yhu deny wanting d burry ? Eh eh of course nt. *licking lips*
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
. Lol put yurself in ma shoes. Lol u won't deny wanting d butty u kw. *licking lips*
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 02, 2015
bammy777:
. Lol put yurself in ma shoes. Lol u won't deny wanting d butty u kw. *licking lips*
grin. Are you hot?
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
grin. Are you hot?
. F**king hot
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
now we're stepping up gradually grin *knees down* sad

Stepping up? I won't allow you to stain my kingsized bed with your legs! Let's go take a wash first. Nayghty gal grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 02, 2015
bammy777:
. F**king hot
wow you must be hot o shocked see as ur DP hot shocked
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 02, 2015
epelumi42:

Stepping up? I won't allow you to stain my kingsized bed with your legs! Let's go take a wash first. Nayghty gal grin
eh enough of that pls... sad some ignorant dude won't count dis as joke o,there's ntin wrong with my legs(feet) o. Let's use doggy now grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2015
bammy777:
. Nah yur girl ,, lol U ar nt safe. Lol dump her tonite

Leave me. Bad boy! Never! Step aside… Or Vhema, who do you want?
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 02, 2015
epelumi42:

Leave me. Bad boy! Never! Step aside… Or Vhema, who do you want?
ofcourse mt adorable boo called...lipsrsealed
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
eh enough of that pls... sad some ignorant dude won't count dis as joke o,there's ntin wrong with my legs(feet) o. Let's use doggy now grin

Lol. Doggy what? I'm a virgin o. I just wanted to shower you. Don't corrupt me!
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 3:01pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
wow you must be hot o shocked see as ur DP hot shocked
. Nah yhu nah. See as yhu self HOT
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
ofcourse mt adorable boo called...lipsrsealed
Called?
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 02, 2015
epelumi42:

Lol. Doggy what? I'm a virgin o. I just wanted to shower you. Don't corrupt me!
I said doggy not doggie your mind is full of...lipsrsealed. So what happen after the bath?
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by driand(m): 3:09pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
No story let's get down 2 biz

1:GUYS WITH TATTOO. God created your body clean and clear,I wonder why you would give yourself scars calling it tattoo sad

2:PHONETIC WANNA BE. Gosh,I really hate this,I could remember;there was this guy I met in my friends house(male friend). Then after a while he came 2 me asking of my numb. He goes like;hey preri,can I geh ur numb,I'll call by 3pm,I'd b ah home then. I was looking at him sad

3:BLEACHING CREW. No story on this,why would a guy bleach Jus dunno sad

4:NON-ROMANTIC GUYS. Oh Lord,some guys ehn grin. Some guys ain't just romantic at all,some guys can draw a girls panties like they wanna start generator sad

5:BROKE GUYS. I don't think any girl will love to have anything doing with these set sad

Missing MaleGirl sad

And to those you saying rubbish. That's my leg wink
judging from your dp you are too skinny to have a choice.

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 02, 2015
bammy777:
. Nah yhu nah. See as yhu self HOT
oh really shocked
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 02, 2015
epelumi42:

Called?
hmm... Epelumi100 grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
oh really shocked
. yeah menh
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 02, 2015
driand:
judging from your dp you are too skinny to have a choice.
as you ugly reach u still dey abuse SMH. God forgive me if I'd offended you sad

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 02, 2015
bammy777:
. yeah menh
no wahala den grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 3:16pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
no wahala den grin
. Dat looks like GREEN light. *lip licking*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

When you build a wall around yourself. / 7 Ways To Test True Love / Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.