Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion (25136 Views)

List Of Bad Sex Moves Nigerian Women Have That Men Hate With Their Lives / Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by SirBlack999(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
No story let's get down 2 biz

1:GUYS WITH TATTOO. God created your body clean and clear,I wonder why you would give yourself scars calling it tattoo sad

2:PHONETIC WANNA BE. Gosh,I really hate this,I could remember;there was this guy I met in my friends house(male friend). Then after a while he came 2 me asking of my numb. He goes like;hey preri,can I geh ur numb,I'll call by 3pm,I'd b ah home then. I was looking at him sad

3:BLEACHING CREW. No story on this,why would a guy bleach Jus dunno sad

4:NON-ROMANTIC GUYS. Oh Lord,some guys ehn grin. Some guys ain't just romantic at all,some guys can draw a girls panties like they wanna start generator sad

5:BROKE GUYS. I don't think any girl will love to have anything doing with these set sad

Missing MaleGirl sad

And to those you saying rubbish. That's my leg wink
You bleach,but u hate pple dat bleach.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 7:46pm On May 02, 2015
misshoree:
awwww,that was too much

That's like pouring petrol in the fire. Now that vhema has gone for bammy777, I ll have to look else where. That girl is a cheat hen, just because she caught me drinking garri. grin grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 9:08pm On May 02, 2015
epelumi42:

That's like pouring petrol in the fire. Now that vhema has gone for bammy777, I ll have to look else where. That girl is a cheat hen, just because she caught me drinking garri. grin grin
. Lol. E no izzy nah
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
*put on my dress and zoom off* WTF U wanna fvck yet you and misshore are talking bad abt me sad gerrout
. Sorry baby.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 9:12pm On May 02, 2015
bammy777:
. Lol. E no izzy nah

If I catch you hen, I'll make you walk from Romance section to health, barefooted! Silly boy. grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2015
epelumi42:

If I catch you hen, I'll make you walk from Romance section to health, barefooted! Silly boy. grin
. Ha. BLOOD dey yur eye oooo. Lol ,
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2015
Vhema, so you removed your clothes before? Didn't I warn you about bammy? when you ll never stop visiting mama sikira for that snuffbox!
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by dabanzy(m): 11:59pm On May 02, 2015
Hmm...been following all d way, buh d insultive words weren't cool!...vhema u're one heck of a spoilt child sha grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by jhidey08(m): 7:17am On May 03, 2015
farano:
Fanta face Coca-Cola legs cheesy grin lipsrsealed
ur smile is so bright. Keep on smiling, I wonder how u'd b when sad. Ahswear I love ur smile, wot will it cost me 2 get dis smile everyday? wink

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by jhidey08(m): 7:22am On May 03, 2015
vheMa:
I can never blame you undecided
u're not as bad as dey're painting u, was xpecting to c a mixed colored person on ur Profile but all I could c is a cute damsel. Don't mind dem, come and be my girlfriend. wink
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:52am On May 03, 2015
ekanDamie:

U dat i knw like d back of my hand. Go on with ur NLin sha.
But next time, be careful of d background u use, a pics enviroment speaks much about u.
pls lemme see ya face,or I deny you if we meet sad
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:53am On May 03, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
anyways..u fine but u no get azz naa..we like em thick,Sis
thank you sir grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:54am On May 03, 2015
driand:
no matter how small the house is, it's much better than being a tenant to your fellow man, . Now that's what I'm talking about, you don't know the cost of a 6 inches block and you are ranting "house get grade" get a life, and by the way my house is not as big as that of OBJ but it's HOME.
no time to check time pls...
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:56am On May 03, 2015
epelumi42:

I passed out after the bath. Honestly I don't know what that Vhema did to me. Chai! Your mind is just too... Did you say epelumi100? Naughty girl..
Don't reply insults, just ignore 'em
lolzzgrin thank you o. Whatever you call me,na u knowgrin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:57am On May 03, 2015
SirBlack999:
You bleach,but u hate pple dat bleach.
epelumi42 pbs4real and bammy77 I hand this blackky over to you.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:58am On May 03, 2015
epelumi42:

ah my love,no now let's give room 4 other ppl. Let's collect their money na grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:59am On May 03, 2015
bammy777:
. Sorry baby.
owkay o sad
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:00am On May 03, 2015
epelumi42:
Vhema, so you removed your clothes before? Didn't I warn you about bammy? when you ll never stop visiting mama sikira for that snuffbox!
ah grin. No provoke me o sad
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:02am On May 03, 2015
dabanzy:
Hmm...been following all d way, buh d insultive words weren't cool!...vhema u're one heck of a spoilt child sha grin
buh to be sincere o,I don't use any abusive word o grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:03am On May 03, 2015
jhidey08:
u're not as bad as dey're painting u, was xpecting to c a mixed colored person on ur Profile but all I could c is a cute damsel. Don't mind dem, come and be my girlfriend. wink
thank you jare sad I no know wetin I do dem o,and na dis buygala boi start am,I guess he met his fate with dignity on my list grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by driand(m): 11:08am On May 03, 2015
vheMa:
no time to check time pls...
she's even from the ghetto. Smh.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 11:39am On May 03, 2015
vheMa:
ah my love,no now let's give room 4 other ppl. Let's collect their money na grin

That sounds nice, but don't UnCloth for them o. Else. Sirblack999, you call her golden skin bleaching, after I got a Spanish cream of 1m? No let me swear for you o. Now apologize while I'm still nice.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by jhidey08(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2015
vheMa:
thank you jare sad I no know wetin I do dem o,and na dis buygala boi start am,I guess he met his fate with dignity on my list grin
grin. U sef wicked small
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:48am On May 03, 2015
epelumi42:

That sounds nice, but don't UnCloth for them o. Else. Sirblack999, you call her golden skin bleaching, after I got a Spanish cream of 1m? No let me swear for you o. Now apologize while I'm still nice.
thank you dear wink
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:59am On May 03, 2015
jhidey08:
grin. U sef wicked small
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by SirBlack999(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2015
vheMa:
epelumi42 pbs4real and bammy77 I hand this blackky over to you.
I no wan bleach ooo.That's why i'm 'SIRBLACK'
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2015
vheMa:
thank you dear wink
Anytime, hon.

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by SirBlack999(m): 1:21pm On May 03, 2015
epelumi42:

Bro see ur life,buying a BLEACHING CREAM for 1M?
You should have given it to VHEMA to use it for plastic surgery.:-P
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 1:27pm On May 03, 2015
Sirblack999, I meant that I bought her a 1m Spanish cream. So her light skin is golden not bleached. What makes you think she needs surgery? Shes beautiful enough abi you want her looking like a mixed race caucasian dog? Its like you want to be forced to give my pet cobra a French kiss grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Missmossy(f): 1:30pm On May 03, 2015
shocked Oh Lord this is really too much. Inhuman i must confess. Some people are really too insultive.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by herald9: 2:04pm On May 03, 2015
vheMa:

some guys can draw a girls panties like they wanna start generator sad
grin this geh don suffer go far grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by SirBlack999(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2015
epelumi42:
Sirblack999, I meant that I bought her a 1m Spanish cream. So her light skin is golden not bleached. What makes you think she needs surgery? Shes beautiful enough abi you want her looking like a mixed race caucasian dog? Its like you want to be forced to give my pet cobra a French kiss grin
I think she needs a Butt implant.:-D

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When you build a wall around yourself. / 7 Ways To Test True Love / Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.