Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion (25147 Views)

List Of Bad Sex Moves Nigerian Women Have That Men Hate With Their Lives / Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by anonym0us: 12:31pm On May 02, 2015
damseyl:
gosh he even lacked home training!

What did your mum spend the first 7 years of your life doing? Biitching around?
vertically challenge bleached bitch
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by simplymade(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2015
damseyl:
who is this God forsaken fool
old fool,no go find husband marry....
On d day u were born,angels cried,mumu not because of anything but because ur mother labored in vain

Oponu ayirada
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by damseyl(f): 12:35pm On May 02, 2015
simplymade:
ur generations unborn are godforsaken

Troll
useless tin ...*spits on his ugly face*
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by damseyl(f): 12:41pm On May 02, 2015
simplymade:
old fool,no go find husband marry....
On d day u were born,angels cried,mumu not because of anything but because ur mother labored in vain

Oponu ayirada
hehehehe, angels cried? ... What class are you?

So many nursery kids on NL sha
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by simplymade(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2015
damseyl:
hehehehe, angels cried? ... What class are you?

So many nursery kids on NL sha

u wey dey primary school,wetin u don do with ur life,na here ur mates dey nah

Daughter of a dog
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by simplymade(m): 12:46pm On May 02, 2015
damseyl:
useless tin ...*spits on his ugly face*
fine geh....with ur head wey big pass ur body
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Mhizkel(f): 12:47pm On May 02, 2015
mostHandsome01:
Thanks dear, and u "re absolutely gorgeous!
Thank you! cheesy
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Yea, because na my real-life babe ass you display..i for sue you, i just pity you. grin grin
I jus use an deceive some sex starved guys. Trust me I get PM's wink
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by ekanDamie: 12:52pm On May 02, 2015
Oluwa bukola, see how u allow nairanders to finish u.

As someone who knows u, take it from me, u are a preety girl physically, but u are unlucky with cameras my dear.
U aint photogenic at all. Apart from u being skinny, if dis guys see u facialy dey wunt mess u like this.

And just to tip u, uveed always looked fresh, dont overdo things, stop that face/whitening cream ur using. U dont
Use stuff becos evry oda regular girl dos. U are better off d way u were.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by HopeAtHand: 12:58pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
I jus use an deceive some sex starved guys. Trust me I get PM's wink

You for office dem nau grin..atleast collect recharge card from them like some badoo girls..Shame no go allow dem talk for NL.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by damseyl(f): 1:00pm On May 02, 2015
simplymade:
u wey dey primary school,wetin u don do with ur life,na here ur mates dey nah

Daughter of a dog
lol, You have no living cells in your brain. Ode! F00l! And its not ur fault, you take after your dad

Wasted sperm! You don't deservee a life
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by simplymade(m): 1:08pm On May 02, 2015
damseyl:
lol, You have no living cells in your brain. Ode! F00l! And its not ur fault, you take after your dad

I blame ur stoopid dad for dese,he shud hv used a condom d day he bleeped dat dog u call mom

I guess he couldn't afford a pack of condom

Little wonders,ur generations b4 nd after are orangutans
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 1:10pm On May 02, 2015
ekanDamie:
Oluwa bukola, see how u allow nairanders to finish u.

As someone who knows u, take it from me, u are a preety girl physically, but u are unlucky with cameras my dear.
U aint photogenic at all. Apart from u being skinny, if dis guys see u facialy dey wunt mess u like this.

And just to tip u, uveed always looked fresh, dont overdo things, stop that face/whitening cream ur using. U dont
Use stuff becos evry oda regular girl dos. U are better off d way u were.

She's Bukola? Haaa, Vhema. I respect Bukolas o. While I think your choice of guys is wrong from your update, I must apologize. Not cause You are right, but that you are entitled to your opinion even if wrong. You only need to change your outlook. Babe, you are cool, beautiful and patient, but you are not good with insults. So stay away from fights cause people are more than ready to insult you. Infact, I'm glad you didn't insult me, but next time, just be cautious of updates or keep it to yourself so people won't opine you seek attention. Don't try to impress anyone. Even If your leg is bad, the right people will still love it. Please be cool. That's my penny.
And note rhetorical questions, they don't deserve replies.

Tell damsey1 to stop the insults, please.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by damseyl(f): 1:16pm On May 02, 2015
simplymade:
I blame ur stoopid dad for dese,he shud hv used a condom d day he bleeped dat dog u call mom

I guess he couldn't afford a pack of condom

Little wonders,ur generations b4 nd after are orangutans
I pity your mother that gave birth to you, I pity her more when she knew it was you but refused to break and flush you in the toilet immediately after
birth.I pity her most because she carried a failure for nine months but failed to abort the pregnancy.
Your silly mother should be pitied greatly because she gave birth to a useless dirty thing like you. And
what about your nonesense father? He wasted his sperm thinking he is going to have a son. Wasted generations.

Ugly dry head
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by simplymade(m): 1:20pm On May 02, 2015
damseyl:
I pity your mother that gave birth to you, I pity her more when she knew it was you but refused to break and flush you in the toilet immediately after
birth.I pity her most because she carried a failure for nine months but failed to abort the pregnancy.
Your silly mother should be pitied greatly because she gave birth to a useless dirty thing like you. And
what about your nonesense father? He wasted his sperm thinking he is going to have a son. Wasted generations.

Ugly dry head
as dry as ur worm infested smelly pvssy

Well u inherited it from ur mom

So I will have her to blame

Dunce
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 02, 2015
geloorrrrdd:
SisterCaro. K of many colours. LOL. You're ugly & you've got "coca-cola" legs, yet you still have the effrontery to write that shiii? Lwkmd
oboy laff don kill me hear oo!!!!!hahahahahhaahahahahah Caro k of many colours.maybe nxt tym na Mary k
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by simplymade(m): 1:22pm On May 02, 2015
damseyl:

if I aint got no living cells in my brain, wud I be here?

Do u think at all??

Pls get lost

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2015
damseyl:

Ugly dry head

Will you stop all these? Just stop! Else I'll have you kneel and You ll be asked to hold 5kg ice block for 2 hours. Its so low!

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 02, 2015
epelumi42:

She's Bukola? Haaa, Vhema. I respect Bukolas o. While I think your choice of guys is wrong from your update, I must apologize. Not cause You are right, but that you are entitled to your opinion even if wrong. You only need to change your outlook. Babe, you are cool, beautiful and patient, but you are not good with insults. So stay away from fights cause people are more than ready to insult you. Infact, I'm glad you didn't insult me, but next time, just be cautious of updates or keep it to yourself so people won't opine you seek attention. Don't try to impress anyone. Even If your leg is bad, the right people will still love it. Please be cool. That's my penny.
And note rhetorical questions, they don't deserve replies.

Tell damsey1 to stop the insults, please.
lolz grin and who's this ekandamie he seems to know me wella grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by damseyl(f): 1:28pm On May 02, 2015
simplymade:
as dry as ur worm infested smelly pvssy

Well u inherited it from ur mom

So I will have her to blame

Dunce
please go do a facial surgery... Your look disgust me, it make me wanna puke

Oh now I get it, an ugly mad man impregnate your mum and gave birth to you.

Chisos! Your mum wanted it so bad and opened her legs for a mad man.

You should be thrown to the dirts bin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 1:28pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
lolz grin and who's this ekandamie he seems to know me wella grin

If your bf finds out you quoted me after threatening not to, you ll be in soup! grin After stressing my head and lil thumb to type that shit, all you can say is Lol? You are 'wucked' and I'll deal with you! Get into my room now and start frog jump!
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by simplymade(m): 1:29pm On May 02, 2015
damseyl:
please go do a facial surgery... Your look disgust me, it make me wanna puke

Oh now I get it, an ugly mad man impregnate your mum and gave birth to you.

Chisos! Your mum wanted it so bad and opened her legs for a mad man.

You should be thrown to the dirts bin
I laff at ur stoopidity

Get a life please
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by damseyl(f): 1:29pm On May 02, 2015
epelumi42:

Will you stop all these? Just stop! Else I'll have you kneel and You ll be asked to hold 5kg ice block for 2 hours. Its so low!
grin ...the guy is stupid
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by damseyl(f): 1:31pm On May 02, 2015
simplymade:
I laff at ur stoopidity

Get a life please
K
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by ednut1(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2015
see background of ur pic. u obviously broke a$$$. mingle wit fellow broke a$$ guys dnt hate dem
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by simplymade(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2015
damseyl:
K
kk
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 1:35pm On May 02, 2015
damseyl:
grin ...the guy is stupid

Did she just call me silly? No, the guy abi. Simplemade, don't insult the lady again o. *asks the guy beside him* Where's my kondo! Let me hear piip from you again. hold your lips now. Kids of nowadays Sha. Insulting elders since the time of Elisha...

*modified*
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2015
I think you shud be with the chibok girls. Not nairaland . I want to hear you speak English. Lol U-gly tin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by bammy777(m): 1:56pm On May 02, 2015
geloorrrrdd:
SisterCaro. K of many colours. LOL. You're ugly & you've got "coca-cola" legs, yet you still have the effrontery to write that shiii? Lwkmd
she also has hair deficit.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by damseyl(f): 2:00pm On May 02, 2015
epelumi42:

Did she just call me silly? No, the guy abi. Simplemade, don't insult the lady again o. *asks the guy beside him* Where's my kondo! Let me hear piip from you again. hold your lips now. Kids of nowadays Sha. Insulting elders since the time of Elisha...

*modified*
lol
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by mustybrown(m): 2:05pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
No story let's get down 2 biz

1:GUYS WITH TATTOO. God created your body clean and clear,I wonder why you would give yourself scars calling it tattoo sad

2:PHONETIC WANNA BE. Gosh,I really hate this,I could remember;there was this guy I met in my friends house(male friend). Then after a while he came 2 me asking of my numb. He goes like;hey preri,can I geh ur numb,I'll call by 3pm,I'd b ah home then. I was looking at him sad

3:BLEACHING CREW. No story on this,why would a guy bleach Jus dunno sad

4:NON-ROMANTIC GUYS. Oh Lord,some guys ehn grin. Some guys ain't just romantic at all,some guys can draw a girls panties like they wanna start generator sad

5:BROKE GUYS. I don't think any girl will love to have anything doing with these set sad

Missing MaleGirl sad

And to those you saying rubbish. That's my leg wink
we hate you too

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 2:09pm On May 02, 2015
bammy777:
I think you shud be with the chibok girls. Not nairaland . I want to hear you speak English. Lol U-gly tin

Now that you've said your mind, What next? Have you eaten? If not, Please do and walk out of this thread nicely. Calling that cute girl ugly? Lemme catch you again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. / Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures / Dating A Broke Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.