Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion (25143 Views)

List Of Bad Sex Moves Nigerian Women Have That Men Hate With Their Lives / Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 3:37am On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
wetin dis 1 fit do grin I yaff die grin grin grin
nice pics you look good.. though the background aint all that nice..
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by simplymade(m): 3:41am On May 02, 2015
smsshola:

Dt is too harsh..
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by simplymade(m): 3:42am On May 02, 2015
redhook:
.....at least its not as dry as your frigid vagii! Shut dafuq up and take yur sad arse 2 the left as beyonce said! Later piglet
abeg help me yarn d idiat,she just wan cum dey form troy for here

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by dannewlife(m): 4:26am On May 02, 2015
She make sense
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by justmag(m): 5:16am On May 02, 2015
How about a guy with an accent tho?
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by adahgold(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2015
How many rich guys have you dated cuz if u do,u will not be looking like this. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 7:13am On May 02, 2015
Adufetohposh:
My dear OP, I Hate the background of ur picture. embarassed

The background picture looks so beautiful!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by neighbourhud: 7:16am On May 02, 2015
Basildvalour:
How many of them have drawn your panties like a gen. starter before because I believe you wrote from experience undecided
Good question...high five!!! grin
Don't mind her, she come here wan form "classy"...typical case of kettle calling pot black. A good look at those less than standard pix she displayed will tell you that her panties will be of low "China quality"...some of the "experience" she got must have left her panties droop due to the fake elastic rubber on them. little wonder she hates it
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Walexey(m): 7:27am On May 02, 2015
Chiam55:
* runs to peek at dp*
Comes back with no argument cry

Haba, even you?
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Mhizkel(f): 7:42am On May 02, 2015
mostHandsome01:
Lol, I duff my hat!! U funny ehn!
cheesy Hmmm...MostHandsome! You really handsome tho wink
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Oahray: 8:08am On May 02, 2015
buygala:
Ok

Since it's hating time.... let us go hating then embarassed

*checks op's pishure cry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1- I hate her cheapskate Okija-made bag angry

2- I hate her dirty black feet sad

3- I hate her 'half past four' eyes angry

4- I hate the nature of her kwashiorkor angry angry

NO OFFENCE embarassed .....

But the op isn't worth shittt..... She looks like a vulcanizer's 5th side-chick embarassed sad
lmao! Chai! Some people no just well at all grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 8:16am On May 02, 2015
damseyl:
this kid too they put mouth smh
mumu I only stated d obvious
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Basildvalour(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2015
neighbourhud:

Good question...high five!!! grin
Don't mind her, she come here wan form "classy"...typical case of kettle calling pot black. A good look at those less than standard pix she displayed will tell you that her panties will be of low "China quality"...some of the "experience" she got must have left her panties droop due to the fake elastic rubber on them. little wonder she hates it
Boy you harsh o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Swegzfreak: 8:47am On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
No story let's get down 2 biz

1:GUYS WITH TATTOO. God created your body clean and clear,I wonder why you would give yourself scars calling it tattoo sad

2:PHONETIC WANNA BE. Gosh,I really hate this,I could remember;there was this guy I met in my friends house(male friend). Then after a while he came 2 me asking of my numb. He goes like;hey preri,can I geh ur numb,I'll call by 3pm,I'd b ah home then. I was looking at him sad

3:BLEACHING CREW. No story on this,why would a guy bleach Jus dunno sad

NON-ROMANTIC GUYS. Oh Lord,some guys ehn grin. Some guys ain't just romantic at all,some guys can draw a girls panties like they wanna start generator[/b]

5:BROKE GUYS. I don't think any girl will love to have anything doing with these set sad

Missing MaleGirl sad

And to those you saying rubbish. That's my leg wink
D bolded
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by confistified(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2015
Adufetohposh:
My dear OP, I Hate the background of ur picture. embarassed
na near public toilet she go snap grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by hayorbahmi(f): 9:15am On May 02, 2015
redhook:
.......let me see if I can decipher why U hate these types of guys based on the "nightmare on elm street dp" I'm staring at on your profile!

1.....U hate tatoos probably becuz most of your favourte movies on african magic taught U dat its the true sign of a wizard?

2...U hate phonetic dudes becuz your ears are more accustomed to listening to "bukateria pig latin out of the mouths of alagbon boys or okada man flows rather than proper syntax?

3...As 4 the bleaching, based on the united "nations mix" of colours of your own skin tone, U probably don't want such dudes to quarrel or compete with you over bleaching cream?

4...Romantic to U might involve rape,slaps or strangulation, so either way U are going to have a hard time locating your standard on nl!

5...Lastly as for the broke statement, from your pic you look as if U and poverty have also been in a long running relationship so I really don't know whether u want an upgrade from your current level of dudes to those that can at least offer you more than 1 square meal a day, afford condoms and purchase more than N200 mtn 4 U?
Take care!
Wow u jus hit a tender spot.... embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Rajjah(f): 9:15am On May 02, 2015
Gurl, u shudnt av personalised dis topic. See wat dey re saying to u. U shuda generalised it bt y did u upload ur pix n leg ?

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by neighbourhud: 9:34am On May 02, 2015
Basildvalour:
Boy you harsh o grin
No mind me jare grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by charger09(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2015
tbh d op is cute..nd frm her replies she is a nice person..she didnt mean no trouble..just saying
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Spidermon: 9:59am On May 02, 2015
Men dey suffer oooo. A girl that doesn't look like Nicki Minaj should not desire her man to look like Tyson Beckford.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Lisaflex(f): 10:26am On May 02, 2015
[quote author=Nickymezor post=33327726][/quote] Abeg tell dem grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by damseyl(f): 10:39am On May 02, 2015
pwreshbawz:
aunty u better me leave this broda alone. He z damn wicked
mtchew
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by damseyl(f): 10:57am On May 02, 2015
simplymade:
abeg help me yarn d idiat,she just wan cum dey form troy for here
who is this God forsaken fool
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by vascey(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2015
Come on guys... No cyber bullying. She's entitled to her opinions and so are you all.
But when you gang up to thrash her opinion, it becomes cyber bullying.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by no1madman(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2015
geloorrrrdd:
SisterCaro. K of many colours. LOL. You're ugly & you've got "coca-cola" legs, yet you still have the effrontery to write that shiii? Lwkmd
Her toto no go sweet sef!
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by chigoizie7(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2015
geloorrrrdd:
SisterCaro. K of many colours. LOL. You're ugly & you've got "coca-cola" legs, yet you still have the effrontery to write that shiii? Lwkmd
she is not ugly abeg
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by mostHandsome01: 12:09pm On May 02, 2015
Mhizkel:
cheesy Hmmm...MostHandsome! You really handsome tho wink
Thanks dear, and u "re absolutely gorgeous!
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by HopeAtHand: 12:12pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
No story let's get down 2 biz

1:GUYS WITH TATTOO. God created your body clean and clear,I wonder why you would give yourself scars calling it tattoo sad

2:PHONETIC WANNA BE. Gosh,I really hate this,I could remember;there was this guy I met in my friends house(male friend). Then after a while he came 2 me asking of my numb. He goes like;hey preri,can I geh ur numb,I'll call by 3pm,I'd b ah home then. I was looking at him sad

3:BLEACHING CREW. No story on this,why would a guy bleach Jus dunno sad

4:NON-ROMANTIC GUYS. Oh Lord,some guys ehn grin. Some guys ain't just romantic at all,some guys can draw a girls panties like they wanna start generator sad

5:BROKE GUYS. I don't think any girl will love to have anything doing with these set sad

Missing MaleGirl sad

And to those you saying rubbish. That's my leg wink

I knew that ass on your previous pix wasnt yours.

Mehn, dat ass na die grin

As for dis thread, i have nothing to comment.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I knew that ass on your previous pix wasnt yours.

Mehn, dat ass na die grin

As for dis thread, i have nothing to comment.
really? So u dey cram my DP abi
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 02, 2015
OP just be like shawa fish ni sha.....i swear my Gateman can't date you
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by HopeAtHand: 12:26pm On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
really? So u dey cram my DP abi

Yea, because na my real-life babe ass you display..i for sue you, i just pity you. grin grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by simplymade(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2015
damseyl:
who is this God forsaken fool
ur generations unborn are godforsaken

Troll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

7 Ways To Test True Love / Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. / Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.